PDA

View Full Version : Senate "grants authority" to EPA for cap and trade

Matt Collins
06-13-2010, 07:55 PM
http://www.freedomworks.org/press-releases/senate-votes-to-abdicate-its-responsibility-giving

sailingaway
06-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Senate doesn't have authority its own Constitution shredding self....

heavenlyboy34
06-13-2010, 08:11 PM
told ya so! :( :mad:

Stary Hickory
06-13-2010, 08:21 PM
This has been the most corrupt congress to date. There was not enough support for cap and trade to have a real vote on it so they just do it without voting on it. Well the Democrats will be paying a heavy toll for this...for a long long time.

And this unconstitutional maneuver will be over turned as well. The EPA does not have this authority in any sense. Had this been the case there would have been no need to even try and pass the bill....doing it anyways is simply ignoring every last shred of constitutionality and law.

More fuel on the fire, the Democrats are going to suffer the biggest defeats they have ever had...they deserve it more than the last Republicans who were in office. And 2012 will be a crushing defeat as well. All radical leftist agenda ideas are going to suffer for many years to come.

Kotin
06-13-2010, 08:29 PM
I thought the EPA would just do it on its own.. but the damn Senate gave them the green light?!

most corrupt congress to date, indeed.

susano
06-13-2010, 08:32 PM
When I was in my 20s (I'm now in my 50s), I took on the IRS. One of the things I learned back then was that when the demons in gov't want new powers, they often hide them in what is called administrative law. It's bullshit and we all have to stop playing in every way we can.

Matt Collins
06-13-2010, 09:38 PM
This has been the most corrupt congress to date. The only Congress more corrupt than any given current Congress, is the one that follows it. :mad: