PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: BIG-GOV-GOP-NEO-CON SENT PACKING

speciallyblend
06-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Comment on Article about sums it up:)
juan-mc-The DA paid people to collect signatures and got less than 400? Either the DA is immensely unpopular, or there are very few Republicans. I'm thinking unpopularity played a big part in the poor showing by the DA. After all, he was decisively taken down by the elected delegates at the convention.

It is nice to see the DA now bowing out and agreeing to go away without trying to change term limits on his taxpayer funded job. That is good and reflects well on the DA for knowing when to finally give up and do something else.
__________________________________________________ _______________
http://www.summitdaily.com/article/20100611/NEWS/100619956&parentprofile=search

KEEP IT LOCAL, Wolverines representing eagle,summit,lake counties:)

Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012

YouTube - Jamiroquai Dance Compilation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMC3ffwoMVE)

Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012

ninepointfive
06-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Is this part of "clear the bench" Colorado?

angelatc
06-13-2010, 12:10 PM
His campaign turned in 1,118 signatures, but the Secretary of State's office rejected 724 of them as invalid.

More than half of them were invalid? And he's the District Attorney?

speciallyblend
06-13-2010, 04:24 PM
More than half of them were invalid? And he's the District Attorney?

yeah if i had 1200 sigs i would look them over myself first, but to only have a small amount valid, he has been rejected on many political levels already! i wouldn't of turned the sigs in and i would of bowed out but seems this guy has nothing left but to fight for a job. i was thinking of sending him some wendys and mcdonalds applications:)

speciallyblend
06-14-2010, 11:04 PM
blimpin for the neo-cons!!!! Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012.

speciallyblend
06-14-2010, 11:09 PM
Is this part of "clear the bench" Colorado?

I am not sure;) but this da mark hulbert should not be allowed to serve any office or become a judge ever. This guy makes over 100,000 a yr(gave himself pay raises as everyone else was losing jobs) as well and gets affordable housing. I am not kidding you. this is the kinda guy a 72% voter block should run out of town politically and we have and will continue!! :D