PDA

View Full Version : Obama to adress the nation...

awake
06-13-2010, 09:01 AM
Obama is going to take his gift horse (BP's environmental Armageddon) and run with it.

... another interesting point: the energy cartel bill is set to be voted on in July; Historically the hottest month of the year. The media tramps won't dare try to capitalize on that... ya right.

Oh and the IPPC, the infallible gods, are not quite a consensus....? who'd of thought that? (http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2010/06/13/the-ipcc-consensus-on-climate-change-was-phoney-says-ipcc-insider/)

Since the the whole lie is falling apart force is the only option.

rprprs
06-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Obama is going to take his gift horse (BP's environmental Armageddon) and run with it....<snip>

Yep, when enumerating reasons to be distraught over the spill, the environmental/ecological damage and it's impact on the lives of the gulf residents have to come in at number one. But high on that list, also, must be the leverage this will give Obama and his administration to expand and extend their intrusions into the private sector and the lives of all Americans. To that end, it was, indeed, a gift horse.

silverhandorder
06-13-2010, 09:26 AM
Isn't peak temperatures in august tho? I remember an earth science class talking about it many years ago.

torchbearer
06-13-2010, 09:32 AM
http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/289508/402242.jpg

sofia
06-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Gift horse?....or false flag?

The timing of this "accident" is very strange. The 9/11 of The Gulf....a "crisis" to jump start more control over business, and the climate change bills

awake
06-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Gift horse?....or false flag?

The timing of this "accident" is very strange. The 9/11 of The Gulf....a "crisis" to jump start more control over business, and the climate change bills

You can't say those things, it's conspiracy talk. Your benevolent leaders would never do such evil things - other people do it for them.

sailingaway
06-13-2010, 11:02 AM
I have read that they are trying to push through cap and trade under a different name, pretending it has something to do with the oil spill. Since they still don't know what went wrong or how to fix it, it seems a TAD premature to jump to the regulatory stage right now, but it isn't really about the spill. It is about energy subsidies/regulation and about as much of cap and trade as they can slip into it.

At least, that is what I understand they are trying to do from a number of leftest blogs which were gleeful about it.

osan
06-15-2010, 09:38 PM
You can't say those things, it's conspiracy talk. Your benevolent leaders would never do such evil things - other people do it for them.

Reminds me of the old George Carling line: If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.