PDA

View Full Version : Why is FBN not Promoting Freedom Watch?

Working Poor
06-13-2010, 08:15 AM
:mad::mad:
I do not understand why Judge Napolotano's Freedom Watch with Ron Paul and Sarah Palin is not up on thier site. I think it is kind of insulting.

free1
06-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Everyone here should set their DVR to record it. Some rating companies are using DVR stats to show ratings of shows.

The last show was amazing. A lot of information was presented and good guests.

Working Poor
06-13-2010, 09:11 AM
I don't have a dvr or cable I cannot understand why they do not have the video of the tae party summit on the site. Is it a political thing or a greed thing? maybe both...

Bergie Bergeron
06-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Waiting for the reruns to be over? ;)

TheDriver
06-13-2010, 09:52 AM
:mad::mad:
I do not understand why Judge Napolotano's Freedom Watch with Ron Paul and Sarah Palin is not up on thier site. I think it is kind of insulting.

They did a good job of plugging the show last week leading up to it on Fox and Fox Business....

But, I agree, that should have the video up ASAP....

DjLoTi
06-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Cuz we do it all for them =P j.k

seriously i have heard like over 10 people talking about freedom watch all weekend :P

jct74
06-13-2010, 10:08 AM
I looks like they don't add videos to their website http://video.foxbusiness.com/ or their youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/FoxBusinessNetwork on weekends.

angelatc
06-13-2010, 10:11 AM
I don't have a dvr or cable I cannot understand why they do not have the video of the tae party summit on the site. Is it a political thing or a greed thing? maybe both...

Greed? Do you think they're actually making money on that show yet? I don't, and after seeing how many infomercials are in their lineup, I'd be surprised to find out that the channel as a whole is even profitable yet.

I think they'll put it up online after they've captured the weekend TV viewers . Having said that, there's probably a torrent out there somewhere...

sailingaway
06-13-2010, 10:12 AM
They are promoting it they just aren't 'giving it away for free' while they are still repeating it and putting ads on it, themselves.

I noticed that in KY the local paper filmed the unity rally, then had Rand's speech up on their site for a very brief period, later replacing it with McConnell's. It wasn't because people wanted to see McConnell more. I suspect it was because they were collecting fees for sharing their film and couldn't collect them when they gave it away free on their website.