PDA

View Full Version : BET is running a segment Re; Politics now and Bush

RP4ME
10-13-2007, 01:55 PM
They need to hear from us re: Paul - they are stating they want so much of what he stands for but I doubt they know about him.....so much anger there about Katrina and how they feel Bush and most politicians treat blacks.....alot of silencing of their freedom of speech when they rap about Bush! One was arrested for rapping about bush!

Just an idea !!!!!! Have we emailed BET lately???:D

NewEnd
10-13-2007, 01:58 PM
I just need to pre-empt and say

Please, save the cliche "where is the W.E.T.?" line.

RP4ME
10-13-2007, 02:02 PM
I just need to pre-empt and say

Please, save the cliche "where is the W.E.T.?" line.

hhahaa - ist all over tv.....pick a chnnel there is bound to be a whitey on there,.....

WET lacking side - BET is a voice and an influential network for black americans...so I think its importnt.

Richandler
10-13-2007, 02:07 PM
The Katrina event proves the ignorance of people thinking the government can handle anything. They complain that so much is spend on the war, but hello the war isn't working either. The governement spending our money doesn't work.

Johncjackson
10-13-2007, 02:54 PM
The Katrina event proves the ignorance of people thinking the government can handle anything. They complain that so much is spend on the war, but hello the war isn't working either. The governement spending our money doesn't work.

RP has stated with people so dependent as it is, he wouldn't mind so much using part of the savings from ending foreign occupations for things like Katrina. I think it's a good stance.