PDA

View Full Version : Watch BP goons trying to prevent Americans from going on AMERICAN soil

susano
06-12-2010, 04:08 PM
YouTube - BP Blocking Media Access? New Orleans interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHnStD690U&)

Dreamofunity
06-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Weird.

I should just show up somewhere, wear a security shirt and direct people, then never state who 'hired' me but assure them I have authority.

susano
06-12-2010, 04:33 PM
This is going on all over the Gulf. There are tons of similar videos. Locals need to get out on those beaches, in droves, get in the faces of these punks, and tell them to eat shit. Then video tape everything. Let push come to shove. This is AMERICAN soil, not BP's. Fuck them.

Notice these crews look like BP hired the poorest, most uneducated, right off the street, so they'd get people too scared to say shit if they had a mouth full. Anything for a paycheck.

dr. hfn
06-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Wtf! >:{

susano
06-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Weird.

I should just show up somewhere, wear a security shirt and direct people, then never state who 'hired' me but assure them I have authority.

You know, I like that idea. You could direct citizens TO the oil contaminated sites and tell them to start taping.

silus
06-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Locals need to get out on those beaches, in droves, get in the faces of these punks, and tell them to eat shit.
co-sign

rancher89
06-12-2010, 05:17 PM
ditto

Nothing will change unless "we" make it happen. Confronting this lie in a peaceful, non violent way sounds like an idea whose time has come.

Why aren't more people at the beaches asking questions?

zach
06-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Who's behind the curtain? :rolleyes:

susano
In the video, one of the punks says he works for Talon Security. Talon Security if owned by Randy and Jamie Ehrenkaufer, a couple of redneck wannabees. Here's their MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/randygonewild

And their half assed company website:

http://www.talonsecurityllc.com/email.html

NiceGoing
With you - oh yeah..

susano
06-12-2010, 05:20 PM
ditto

Nothing will change unless "we" make it happen. Confronting this lie in a peaceful, non violent way sounds like an idea whose time has come.

Why aren't more people at the beaches asking questions?

These drips couldn't stand up to a bunch of old ladies. Imagine them staring down a mob of angry citizens.

There is NO REASON to allow this.

heavenlyboy34
06-12-2010, 05:24 PM
How unfortunate that outfits like BP are associated with "capitalism". :(

susano
06-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Contacts for anti American punk rednecks

Address: 54 Woodlake Dr. Port Orange, Fl. 32129

Tel: 386-760-8192

Fax: 386-760-8192

Emergency Cell: 380-871-6361 "Randy Ehrenkaufer" "President"

Emergency Cell: 386-871-6365 "Jamie Ehrenkaufer" "Owner"

Emergency Cell: 386-566-0326 "Mike Jarvis" "Vice President"

LibertyWorker
06-12-2010, 05:31 PM

BP is a corporation. Corporations have nothing to do with capitalism or free markets.

susano
06-12-2010, 05:32 PM

Corporatism is not free market capitalism.

You have to think of global corporations as foreign governments, only they have no allegiance to any country. Right now, this particular corporation is waging warfare on Americans. Do NOT doubt that.

Now, the question is, what is going to be done about this?

This is really frustrating for me. I live in Michigan with my boyfiend and 88 year old mom. My bf and I would sell everything and move down there, but my mom can't handle it.

This is really critical that Americans put a stop to this shit, right now. I've had many a conversation where patriots have discussed a revolution, if that time ever comes, and if Americans can't stand up to some oil company, they could NEVER win a shooting war like our forefathers did.

Kregisen
06-12-2010, 05:32 PM
I don't understand....can't you just walk past them? If they use force on you can't you simply sue them for assault or something? It's a public beach no?

susano
06-12-2010, 05:35 PM
I don't understand....can't you just walk past them? If they use force on you can't you simply sue them for assault or something? It's a public beach no?

That's my point, too. I saw an ABC reporter approached by these punks wanting to know what he was doing there. The reporter was almost apologetic, saying they would only be there for a while. I'm sorry, but that's where you tell these goons to get lost.

erowe1
06-12-2010, 05:44 PM
So those guys are using mere words to tell someone he can't go past them. What happens when somebody disobeys their orders? Do they use violence to prevent them from going past them? From the video it doesn't look like it. And then after the news guy did go past them with no consequence and did try to interview workers, none of the workers wanted to talk to him, which is their right.

It doesn't look to me like anybody from BP did anything wrong there. The news guy was just trying to make a story out of nothing.

Vessol
06-12-2010, 05:44 PM
YouTube - Super Mario: BP Oil Spill Edition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H5KWYE7fgo)

silus
06-12-2010, 06:32 PM
So those guys are using mere words to tell someone he can't go past them. What happens when somebody disobeys their orders? Do they use violence to prevent them from going past them? From the video it doesn't look like it. And then after the news guy did go past them with no consequence and did try to interview workers, none of the workers wanted to talk to him, which is their right.

It doesn't look to me like anybody from BP did anything wrong there. The news guy was just trying to make a story out of nothing.
Your post simply fails on all levels.

ninepointfive
06-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Constitutional Law Enforcement is needed now more than ever!

Notice at 1:58 when the Sheriff with Lousiana's Jefferson Parish comes to the rescue of this reporter.
I commend the service of Sheriff Newell Normand for protecting the rights of the American people.
The Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office
(http://www.jpso.com/OilSpillNews.aspx)

Remember to spread the news about Carl Bruning in Larimer County, Colorado (http://carlbruning.com) and Bill Hunt in Orange County, California (http://www.billhuntforsheriff2010.com/).

Another great American spreading the message of Constitutional Law Enforcement is Richard Mack.
(http://sheriffmack.com/) A former sheriff of Graham County, Arizona, and long-time crusader for freedom and individual rights. Right now, it is vital that we restore the Constitution as the supreme law of the land. The greatest threat we face today is not terrorists; it is our own federal government. If America is conquered or ruined it will be from within, not a foreign enemy.

susano
06-12-2010, 07:36 PM

He's a regular corporate apologist here

susano
06-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Constitutional Law Enforcement is needed now more than ever!

Notice at 1:58 when the Sheriff with Lousiana's Jefferson Parish comes to the rescue of this reporter.
I commend the service of Sheriff Newell Normand for protecting the rights of the American people.
The Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office
(http://www.jpso.com/OilSpillNews.aspx)

Remember to spread the news about Carl Bruning in Larimer County, Colorado (http://carlbruning.com) and Bill Hunt in Orange County, California (http://www.billhuntforsheriff2010.com/).

Another great American spreading the message of Constitutional Law Enforcement is Richard Mack.
(http://sheriffmack.com/) A former sheriff of Graham County, Arizona, and long-time crusader for freedom and individual rights. Right now, it is vital that we restore the Constitution as the supreme law of the land. The greatest threat we face today is not terrorists; it is our own federal government. If America is conquered or ruined it will be from within, not a foreign enemy.

+ 1

It's war, now, and people just have to start taking charge. It's great when the sheriff steps up, but when they don't, it's up to We the People.

specsaregood
06-12-2010, 08:05 PM

Ok, please tell us what illegal activity took place or list any rights that were violated. Thanks in advance.

Looks to me like somebody was simply excercizing their freedom of speech. I have every right to go to the beach and tell people they can't be there. It doesn't mean they have to listen.

NiceGoing
06-13-2010, 10:11 AM
YouTube - Riz Khan - Gulf of Mexico oil spill (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r27s8va9o-0)

ninepointfive
06-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Ok, please tell us what illegal activity took place or list any rights that were violated. Thanks in advance.

Looks to me like somebody was simply excercizing their freedom of speech. I have every right to go to the beach and tell people they can't be there. It doesn't mean they have to listen.

it's not their call to make. The security people are intimidating people. How would you like a piece of shit telling you that you can't access the beach? I would assume the security guy could possibly try physically assaulting people. I wouldn't put that past them.

Do you think security was playing a little more fair since he was news media and cameras were there? I bet this is only part of what is going on.

NiceGoing
06-13-2010, 10:31 AM

I would argue that that private security guard was guilty of impersonating an officer, flying under false colors.

erowe1
06-13-2010, 11:16 AM
The security people are intimidating people. How would you like a piece of shit telling you that you can't access the beach? I would assume the security guy could possibly try physically assaulting people. I wouldn't put that past them.

I didn't see any intimidation. Were the security people threatening anybody who chose to go past them with violence? If so, are there any reliable reports about that happening? Have people filed any charges against them for assault and battery for doing that?

If not, then this is all making a mountain out of a molehill. Yeah, if I went to a beach somewhere, I wouldn't like to have some annoying guy come up and pretend he has the authority to tell me I can't go to the beach. But it wouldn't be a big deal either. So far, as far as anything presented in this thread goes, that's all that has happened.

erowe1
06-13-2010, 11:18 AM
I would argue that that private security guard was guilty of impersonating an officer, flying under false colors.

Based on what? I didn't see him impersonating an officer in that video that was posted. He certainly didn't look anything like an officer. And when asked, he was pretty clear that he didn't work for the police.

When somebody who isn't the police claims to be the police, that's impersonating an officer.

When somebody who isn't the police claims not to be the police, that's the exact opposite.

specsaregood
06-13-2010, 11:24 AM
it's not their call to make. The security people are intimidating people. How would you like a piece of shit telling you that you can't access the beach?

So what If I didn't like it? I guess you are all for eliminating freedom of speech for speech you don't like, eh? I've seen plenty of crazy bible thumpers at beaches, I guess I should be able to ban them from doing that because I didn't like it? Or because I felt intimidated because they told me I was going to hell?

I would assume the security guy could possibly try physically assaulting people. I wouldn't put that past them.
That is one helluva an assumption. I would HOPE they would assault me, nothing like free money. I can pretty much guarantee the guy was told not to touch anybody.

Roxi
06-13-2010, 11:34 AM
This is going on all over the Gulf. There are tons of similar videos. Locals need to get out on those beaches, in droves, get in the faces of these punks, and tell them to eat shit. Then video tape everything. Let push come to shove. This is AMERICAN soil, not BP's. Fuck them.

Notice these crews look like BP hired the poorest, most uneducated, right off the street, so they'd get people too scared to say shit if they had a mouth full. Anything for a paycheck.

you have said some things that I disagree with but I have kept my mouth shut til now. Your statement here is rude and unjustified.

how am I to "notice" these crews are the poorest most uneducated? because they are black? Because they have a southern accent? This is bullshit. Many of these guys are volunteers, and many are working because they have just had their lives ripped out from under them and they need the money to feed their children!! They don't want to work for BP or even fucking admit that they are to themselves! They fucking hate BP. But its not like the media reports fairly, I don't speak to the media either because they edit shit to make you look bad no matter who you are, and yes I have been interviewed by news crews no less than 10 times in my life and NEVER ONE FUCKING TIME have my words been portrayed fairly or accurately.

I don't blame these guys for not wanting to talk to the media, most just want to be left alone to do what they have to to get money in their households, is that so bad? Does that make them poor and uneducated?

ninepointfive
06-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Some of you think it's okay for people to go around harassing others with a false authority? In this case, it would be a corporation policing and intimidating the public.

I would like to see a video wherein a person like you or me simply ignores them and walks past to document the cleanup, and severity of the spill. No harassment of workers. I wonder then what would transpire? I would like to see someone try this at multiple beach sites, going around and documenting what is happening.

specsaregood
06-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Some of you think it's okay for people to go around harassing others with a false authority? In this case, it would be a corporation policing and intimidating the public.

I would like to see a video wherein a person like you or me simply ignores them and walks past to document the cleanup, and severity of the spill. No harassment of workers. I wonder then what would transpire? I would like to see someone try this at multiple beach sites, going around and documenting what is happening.

Go do it, if they touch you, you win the lotto. I dont predict them touching you though.

ninepointfive
06-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Go do it, if they touch you, you win the lotto. I dont predict them touching you though.

It would seem that they've been told not to touch anyone. However, just by his words alone, he seems serious to the point of accosting a person. This is my impression.

specsaregood
06-13-2010, 12:23 PM
It would seem that they've been told not to touch anyone. However, just by his words alone, he seems serious to the point of accosting a person. This is my impression.

So you are for limiting people's freedom of speech in general? Or just speech you don't like?

NiceGoing
06-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Based on what? I didn't see him impersonating an officer in that video that was posted. He certainly didn't look anything like an officer. And when asked, he was pretty clear that he didn't work for the police.

Actually, he DID lie, just by implication. He used deceptive body language, an imperious tone of voice and claimed he had "authorization" and "orders" to keep people from passing by him. True, he didn't say "I'm the law" but everything he said and did implied a false authority.

It's OK with me if he's simply charged with creating a public disturbance, whatever, but he's not free to keep disturbing and restricting free Americans.

specsaregood
06-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Actually, he DID lie, just by implication. He used deceptive body language, an imperious tone of voice and claimed he had "authorization" and "orders" to keep people from passing by him. True, he didn't say "I'm the law" but everything he said and did implied a false authority.

It's OK with me if he's simply charged with creating a public disturbance, whatever, but he's not free to keep disturbing and restricting free Americans.

How is he restricting? Having freedom means having to accept that people will do things you don't like. You have just as much freedom to go to the beach and order people TO talk to those employees.

ninepointfive
06-13-2010, 01:57 PM
So you are for limiting people's freedom of speech in general? Or just speech you don't like?

You are advocating corporate policing and intimidation of Americans with no such authority. You would limit the free movement of a sovereign individual? Your mere assumption of the rights to free speech are no longer applicable when you begin to assert false authority and prevent the exercise of the rights to free speech and movement of another.

This is grounds for the Sheriff to set the record straight. Should hired thugs intimidate my constituents, I'd give them a firm warning first of the rights of the individual to free movement in my county. Further non-compliance would result in their arrest and removal from the county.

susano
06-13-2010, 04:28 PM
you have said some things that I disagree with but I have kept my mouth shut til now. Your statement here is rude and unjustified.

how am I to "notice" these crews are the poorest most uneducated? because they are black? Because they have a southern accent? This is bullshit. Many of these guys are volunteers, and many are working because they have just had their lives ripped out from under them and they need the money to feed their children!! They don't want to work for BP or even fucking admit that they are to themselves! They fucking hate BP. But its not like the media reports fairly, I don't speak to the media either because they edit shit to make you look bad no matter who you are, and yes I have been interviewed by news crews no less than 10 times in my life and NEVER ONE FUCKING TIME have my words been portrayed fairly or accurately.

I don't blame these guys for not wanting to talk to the media, most just want to be left alone to do what they have to to get money in their households, is that so bad? Does that make them poor and uneducated?

I don't reside in the MSNBC PC world. I see what I see.

Yes, it is "so bad". Just "doing my job" doesn't cut it. This is a national disaster, that is American land, and anyone who refuses to let other Americans know what the hell they've seen is WRONG. I don't care how broke someone may be, you don't shut your mouth because some corporation says so. They aren't remaining quiet because they're mute, they've been ordered to do so from a corporation who has caused this disaster, lied since day one, and hasn't done the many things they could have to save the Gulf, the marshes and all of the life that depends upon it. And they are NOT volunteers, so I have no idea why you slipped that in.

This is the kind of shit that has gone in third world countries where corporations have been raping the planet for over 100 years.

Danke
06-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Thread fail. erowe1 and specsaregood are right.

jim70769
06-13-2010, 06:58 PM

Why dont you come to to the beach asshole and then tell me if its nothing. I was down to Venice and saw hundreds of BP workers doing nothing. Come down and tell the rig workers and fisherman who are ready to lose everything. Now stfu and get back in the basement

Kregisen
06-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Everyone needs to calm down....we're all freedom lovers here. No need to call eachother assholes.

I agree with specsaregood, they have the freedom to tell you you can't be somewhere just like we have the freedom of being there. If they used force to stop you, then you can sue them.

The other argument here is whether the workers should've talked to the media.....well they have the right not to. Whether or not they're assholes for shutting up or not is strictly opinion.

susano
06-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Why dont you come to to the beach asshole and then tell me if its nothing. I was down to Venice and saw hundreds of BP workers doing nothing. Come down and tell the rig workers and fisherman who are ready to lose everything. Now stfu and get back in the basement

+ 1

These little sociopathic punks on this site are always going on with this bullshit.

susano
06-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Everyone needs to calm down....we're all freedom lovers here. No need to call eachother assholes.

I agree with specsaregood, they have the freedom to tell you you can't be somewhere just like we have the freedom of being there. If they used force to stop you, then you can sue them.

The other argument here is whether the workers should've talked to the media.....well they have the right not to. Whether or not they're assholes for shutting up or not is strictly opinion.

Look pal, this is war. Get used to it because it's gonna get very ugly. We are under an attack from, at the least, a global corporation and their enablers in gov't. This is economic warfare through an attack on our evironment and the Gulf state economies.

susano
06-13-2010, 08:45 PM
jim70769, since you're in that area, it would be great if you shot some video and put on Youtube. We need everyone documenting what's going on.

jim70769
06-14-2010, 12:25 AM
How do I post pictures

susano
06-14-2010, 01:15 AM
How do I post pictures

When you click reply, there's a little yellow icon. Click on it and erase where it says "http://" and paste in your URL. Easiest is to post your url with your url here

susano
06-14-2010, 01:19 AM
BP and US Government 'Command Center' Guarded by Company From Afghan Embassy Hazing Scandal

I just got off the phone with my friends Naomi Klein, author of The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism, and her husband, Avi Lewis, host of al Jazeera English's popular program Fault Lines. They are traveling around the devastated US Gulf reporting on the horrific disaster caused by BP's massive oil spill. They described to me a run in that they just had with the private security company Wackenhut, which apparently has been hired to do the perimeter security for the "Deepwater Horizon Unified Command." The "Unified Command" is run jointly by BP and several US government agencies including the US Coast Guard, the Department of Defense, the Department of State and the Department of Homeland Security.

Wackenhut, of course, is the notorious private security company that operates in the US and around the globe. It recently became part of the huge British mercenary network G4S. Most recently, Wackenhut gained global infamy for the conduct of guards from its subsidiary Armor Group after it was revealed by whistleblowers that the company created a "Lord of the Flies environment" at the embassy "in which guards and supervisors are 'peeing on people, eating potato chips out of cracks, vodka shots out of [buttock] cracks... [drunken] brawls, threats and intimidation from those leaders participating in this activity." According to the Project on Government Oversight, "Multiple guards say this deviant hazing has created a climate of fear and coercion, with those who declined to participate often ridiculed, humiliated, demoted, or even fired. The result is an environment that is dangerous and volatile. Some guards have reported barricading themselves in their rooms for fear that those carrying out the hazing will harm them physically."

In other words, Wackenhut is the perfect choice to "guard" the joint BP-US government-US military operation in the Gulf.

Lewis told me that for two weeks his crew has attempted to interview officials from the Unified Command's Joint Information Center. "We had been shut down or dodged for two weeks of official requests," he said. Finally, Lewis and Klein, who is on assignment for The Guardian, decided to go to the information center in person "to try to nail something down."

When they pulled up to the front gate, they were greeted by a private security guard working for Wackenhut, the massive security company. "We said we were media and he said, 'No no no. You're going to have to turn around and go back," recalls Lewis. Klein added, "The Wackenhut guard said we couldn't come in without permission, but wouldn't tell us who we needed permission from. When we didn't leave, he radioed for back up and a Wackenhut truck arrived to escort us off the grounds." Here's a photo of the Wackenhut guard stopping them:

Klein, who spent extensive time in New Orleans during and after Hurricane Katrina documenting the widespread disaster profiteering and privatization that endures to this day, said the fact that Wackenhut is guarding a joint operation of the US government and BP is not surprising given what is happening in the Gulf right now. [b]"The whole Gulf Coast is a corporate oil state," she told me. "It's like BP broke it, so now they own the entire Gulf Coast." She added: "We might accept the premise that BP is best positionioned to know how to fix the blow up at 5,000 feet, but that also seems to mean they think they should control media access and the entire clean up of a massive national emergency. BP is in charge of everything. We were on the water in open seas the day before the Wackenhut incident and a boat pulled up next to us and asked if we worked for BP and we said, 'No,' and they said, 'You can't be here.' It is completely sci-fi. It's a corporate state."

http://www.thenation.com/blog/bp-and-us-government-command-center-guarded-company-afghan-embassy-hazing-scandal

This is VERY bad, you guys

erowe1
06-14-2010, 09:27 AM

So you mean they let you see all those workers doing nothing without tasering you or anything?

If I did go down to that beach and had someone who has no authority to tell me what to do come up and tell me I can't go see what the workers are doing, and then I chose to walk past him and see what the workers were doing anyway, and if when I did that he didn't do anything, then I'm pretty sure that I'd still say that what he did was nothing.

I'm not sure how that has anything to do with rig workers and fishermen.

NiceGoing
06-14-2010, 11:36 AM
BP and US Government 'Command Center' Guarded by Company From Afghan Embassy Hazing Scandal

I just got off the phone with my friends Naomi Klein, author of The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism, and her husband, Avi Lewis, host of al Jazeera English's popular program Fault Lines. They are traveling around the devastated US Gulf reporting on the horrific disaster caused by BP's massive oil spill. They described to me a run in that they just had with the private security company Wackenhut, which apparently has been hired to do the perimeter security for the "Deepwater Horizon Unified Command." The "Unified Command" is run jointly by BP and several US government agencies including the US Coast Guard, the Department of Defense, the Department of State and the Department of Homeland Security.

Wackenhut, of course, is the notorious private security company that operates in the US and around the globe. It recently became part of the huge British mercenary network G4S. Most recently, Wackenhut gained global infamy for the conduct of guards from its subsidiary Armor Group after it was revealed by whistleblowers that the company created a "Lord of the Flies environment" at the embassy "in which guards and supervisors are 'peeing on people, eating potato chips out of cracks, vodka shots out of [buttock] cracks... [drunken] brawls, threats and intimidation from those leaders participating in this activity." According to the Project on Government Oversight, "Multiple guards say this deviant hazing has created a climate of fear and coercion, with those who declined to participate often ridiculed, humiliated, demoted, or even fired. The result is an environment that is dangerous and volatile. Some guards have reported barricading themselves in their rooms for fear that those carrying out the hazing will harm them physically."

In other words, Wackenhut is the perfect choice to "guard" the joint BP-US government-US military operation in the Gulf.

Lewis told me that for two weeks his crew has attempted to interview officials from the Unified Command's Joint Information Center. "We had been shut down or dodged for two weeks of official requests," he said. Finally, Lewis and Klein, who is on assignment for The Guardian, decided to go to the information center in person "to try to nail something down."

When they pulled up to the front gate, they were greeted by a private security guard working for Wackenhut, the massive security company. "We said we were media and he said, 'No no no. You're going to have to turn around and go back," recalls Lewis. Klein added, "The Wackenhut guard said we couldn't come in without permission, but wouldn't tell us who we needed permission from. When we didn't leave, he radioed for back up and a Wackenhut truck arrived to escort us off the grounds." Here's a photo of the Wackenhut guard stopping them:

Klein, who spent extensive time in New Orleans during and after Hurricane Katrina documenting the widespread disaster profiteering and privatization that endures to this day, said the fact that Wackenhut is guarding a joint operation of the US government and BP is not surprising given what is happening in the Gulf right now. [b]"The whole Gulf Coast is a corporate oil state," she told me. "It's like BP broke it, so now they own the entire Gulf Coast." She added: "We might accept the premise that BP is best positionioned to know how to fix the blow up at 5,000 feet, but that also seems to mean they think they should control media access and the entire clean up of a massive national emergency. BP is in charge of everything. We were on the water in open seas the day before the Wackenhut incident and a boat pulled up next to us and asked if we worked for BP and we said, 'No,' and they said, 'You can't be here.' It is completely sci-fi. It's a corporate state."

http://www.thenation.com/blog/bp-and-us-government-command-center-guarded-company-afghan-embassy-hazing-scandal

This is VERY bad, you guys

Yes, it SOUNDS very bad! :( Thanks for posting it, though.

susano
06-14-2010, 03:37 PM
BP call center a sham

Insider at BP Call Center Admits Truth
Published: Mon, June 14, 2010 - 12:39 pm CST
Last Updated: Mon, June 14, 2010 - 12:56 pm CST

HOUSTON, Texas - An insider at BP told CBS reporter and former WKRG reporter Tiffany Craig that most of the calls they have been taking never get farther than the operators who take them. The insider says some of the operators aren't even writing the messages down. The identity of the insider in the video is protected because she is scared of being fired. This person is one of a hundred operators at BP's Call Center. "We take all your information and then we have nothing to give them nothing nothing to give them". She says the calls about the oil disaster are non-stop--but operators are just warm bodies on the other end of the phone. "We're a diversion to stop them from really getting to the corporate office to the big people," she said. The calls come in from around the world-- but it's the desperation of those from the Gulf Coast that affects her the most. "I don't' wanna get emotional but its so frustrating when these people live right there and nothing is being done to help them". For weeks on end and twelve hours a day-- there is a little secret that she says she's witnessed firsthand....(cont.)

http://www.wkrg.com/gulf_oil_spill/article/insider-at-bp-call-center-admits-truth/895864/Jun-14-2010_12-56-pm/

Seems like they just "pulled" the article/video.
http://www.google.com/profiles/WKRGTV

Archived video here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1099855/pg1

NiceGoing
06-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Just checked out GLP - all hell is breaking loose -- deadly fumes coming to shore and talk of evacuations.

Heartbreaking.

Thanks for your mighty effort.

ninepointfive
06-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Yeah, let's not call names. Basically our fellow forum members will eventually agree with us once they read and see what is transpiring. This video is mild from what I've been reading.

I'd love to open carry and walk that beach. I'm unaware of the right to carry in those states.

susano
06-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Just checked out GLP - all hell is breaking loose -- deadly fumes coming to shore and talk of evacuations.

Heartbreaking.

Thanks for your mighty effort.

GLP is the best place for breaking news and in depth threads on everything going on. There's a lot of "woo" too, though, like Lindsey Williams and his benzyne cloud that's gonna kill everybody.

I firmly believe there is some psychological warfare going on to get people to abandon the Gulf and GIVE AWAY their property in a panic. Watch the predators come swooping in to buy up the real estate.

It's a disaster of biblical proportions, no doubt, but the disaster is in the water and for the animals. Economies will suffer, I'm sure, but Nature and life is the real victim in this economic warfare. No way I would leave there. The animals and the evironment need the people there to help and to fight back against these predators.

NiceGoing
06-15-2010, 06:59 AM
Yeah, let's not call names. Basically our fellow forum members will eventually agree with us once they read and see what is transpiring. This video is mild from what I've been reading.

That would be nice.. It truly is a horrendous waste of God-given natural splendor.

I'd love to open carry and walk that beach. I'm unaware of the right to carry in those states.

Ditto. Perhaps I should look it up. ;)

NiceGoing
06-15-2010, 08:16 AM
GLP is the best place for breaking news and in depth threads on everything going on. There's a lot of "woo" too, though, like Lindsey Williams and his benzyne cloud that's gonna kill everybody.

I firmly believe there is some psychological warfare going on to get people to abandon the Gulf and GIVE AWAY their property in a panic. Watch the predators come swooping in to buy up the real estate.

It's a disaster of biblical proportions, no doubt, but the disaster is in the water and for the animals. Economies will suffer, I'm sure, but Nature and life is the real victim in this economic warfare. No way I would leave there. The animals and the evironment need the people there to help and to fight back against these predators.

Yep, Lindsey Williams is an oddball, putting it mildly. I agree, the agenda is to grab the property for a song; more of that callous unconcern for anyone or anything. I HOPE the Gulf Coasters stand their ground, and are allowed to stand their ground, but the Governor seems hell bent on calling in troops to "help" - which, unfortunately, doesn't bode well for their freedom to choose.

No, I would not leave there either, not willingly in any event. I would very much like to help them, if I could only figure out a way. What I would love to see is patriots raising their voices together, resisting the bullying tactics -- showing their determination to protect the rights and livelihoods of these good people, and the irreplaceable beauty that abounds there.

Captain Shays
06-15-2010, 02:17 PM
OK so I go down to the beach and attempt to walk around. The BP thug stands in my way and tells me he has the authority to stop everyone from walking onto the beach. I ask for his identity. He says I don't need to show you my id, you need to leave the beach right now. I ask by what authority? He says none of your business. I say then that I have authority to walk on the beach and its none of his business where I got that authority.
Then, I attempt to walk onto the beach. He stands in my way to block me. I attempt to walk around him and he moves over to impede my progress again. I again try to side step him and again he stands in my way.

This could go various ways. I could stand there face to face in a stare down with him. I could tell him to get out of my way and get into an argument that goes no you're not, yes I am-no you're not, yes I am.
I could try to walk past him again and when he gets in my way, push the sucker out of my way in which case we get into a fight and I kick his ass.

At some point he might lay a hand on me and I have all authority to kick his ass and force sand up his nose and into his eyes.

He may not have the authority to keep me off the beach but he thinks he does. I DO have the authority and the RIGHT to walk on that beach and guess what. I WILL fight for that right.

So my plan would be to provoke him into throwing the first punch so I'm covered legally.

Don't look for me to play that non-violent crap with people who abuse authority. I LOVE to open up on creeps like that guy. It might even be worth the trip from NJ just to look for one of those Aholes.

susano
06-15-2010, 04:38 PM
OK so I go down to the beach and attempt to walk around. The BP thug stands in my way and tells me he has the authority to stop everyone from walking onto the beach. I ask for his identity. He says I don't need to show you my id, you need to leave the beach right now. I ask by what authority? He says none of your business. I say then that I have authority to walk on the beach and its none of his business where I got that authority.
Then, I attempt to walk onto the beach. He stands in my way to block me. I attempt to walk around him and he moves over to impede my progress again. I again try to side step him and again he stands in my way.

This could go various ways. I could stand there face to face in a stare down with him. I could tell him to get out of my way and get into an argument that goes no you're not, yes I am-no you're not, yes I am.
I could try to walk past him again and when he gets in my way, push the sucker out of my way in which case we get into a fight and I kick his ass.

At some point he might lay a hand on me and I have all authority to kick his ass and force sand up his nose and into his eyes.

He may not have the authority to keep me off the beach but he thinks he does. I DO have the authority and the RIGHT to walk on that beach and guess what. I WILL fight for that right.

So my plan would be to provoke him into throwing the first punch so I'm covered legally.

Don't look for me to play that non-violent crap with people who abuse authority. I LOVE to open up on creeps like that guy. It might even be worth the trip from NJ just to look for one of those Aholes.

+ 1

The assholes on this board who have defended this bullshit as though this has something to do with these goons "freedom of speech" also need their asses kicked.

I am so fed up with the left making excuses for government and the right making excuses for planet raping corporations I could puke. I see this as an ENROMOUS faliure in our movement. I am reminded, once again, why I have always hated both the right and the left.

NiceGoing
06-16-2010, 07:24 AM

Proud to be associated with you, sir.

Captain Shays
06-20-2010, 03:39 PM
+ 1

The assholes on this board who have defended this bullshit as though this has something to do with these goons "freedom of speech" also need their asses kicked.

I am so fed up with the left making excuses for government and the right making excuses for planet raping corporations I could puke. I see this as an ENROMOUS faliure in our movement. I am reminded, once again, why I have always hated both the right and the left.

You may think I'm some kind of asshole and thats your right but if I wanted to go clean up that beach and some authoritarian scumbag tried to stop me he would have a big problem on his hands. They/we need everyone who is willing to help with the clean up to be there and its no one's right on this earth to stop us.

BTW I have long transcended your "left-right" paradigm. It's all in your head. If not then prove it exists. It doesn't unless it exists in the physical law of reality.