PDA

View Full Version : Future guests for FBN's FreedomWatch?

georgiaboy
06-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Who do you want to see Judge Andrew Napolitano bring on to FreedomWatch in future episodes, and covering what issues/topics?

I'm looking forward to him really mixing it up to drive home how constitutional gov't actually helps everyone of all political stripes.

I'm excited that he'll be introducing the viewers to liberty-oriented folks like Tom Woods.

In addition to politicians & pundits, I'd like to see him bring on celebrities in other professions as well.

Matching up well known folks with not so well known liberty types could really help open viewership to voices not yet in the mainstream.

This is gonna be fun.

No1ButPaul08
06-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Peter Schiff, although he should have been on the first show. He was the second most common guest on the internet version behind RP.

Dreamofunity
06-12-2010, 12:19 PM
I want an hour long interview with Tom Woods, no commercials.

I want another one with Rand, same circumstances.

And another one with Schiff.

Having a 15+min 3 person pannel that I don't care about after only a short interview with Rand is disappointing. I want the full hour!

Sentient Void
06-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Ron Paul, Peter Schiff(!!!), Penn Jillette (!!!), Lew Rockwell (he was on a lot for the Internet episodes, and being an anarcho-capitalist I'm wondering if they have him on in the future?), Thomas Woods, Glenn Beck (Im still quite skeptical of him but he's good for ratings and talks about becoming more and more libertarian), BJ Lawson, David Boaz, Jim Rogers, John Stossel, and we gotta find some more libertarian celebrities!

Also - we need social conservatives and fiscal liberals and other statists who will disagree so we can have great debate and show how the philosophy of true individual liberty trumps all with it's consistent logic, morality and practicality and why more gov causes more damage than good!

VegasPatriot
06-12-2010, 12:43 PM
I'd like to see the judge have Stewart Rhodes of Oath Keepers on his show.:D

dr. hfn
06-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Rand, Amash, Lawson, Woods, Hunter, Church, Ron, Dennis, Schiff...

PreDeadMan
06-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Stefan Molyneux,Walter Block,Lew Rockwell, Ian Freeman and Mark Edge(free talk live),alex jones(just for some good laughs),Ron Paul (all the time),Thomas Dilorenzo,Thomas E. Woods anybody else that wants to come out from the mises institute :)

NewFederalist
06-12-2010, 01:59 PM
I would love to see the Judge field strip Sean Hannity but I doubt he would come on the show and be made to look foolish.

TheDriver
06-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Mitt Romney. :p

emazur
06-12-2010, 03:18 PM
G. Edward Griffin
Bob Schulz
Michael Badnarik
Edwin Vieira
Michael Scheuer
Dave Barry
Jason Lewis