PDA

View Full Version : Please Support Jim Bender in NH

NH4RonPaul
06-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Jim needs your support to go up against DC establishment candidates.

Bender turned in petitions signed by 270 voters supporting his candidacy, the largest number submitted to date.

We need to do for Jim what we did for Rand, across the country.

Please visit www.benderforsenate.com

malkusm
06-11-2010, 01:59 PM
"Israel has always tried to secure an everlasting peace in the Middle East as she lives under the constant threats from her neighbors. As the only true democracy in the Middle East, Israel shares America’s democratic values. I support the two state -solution that reaffirms Israel’s right to exist and provides a place of their own for the Palestinians."

Well, it's not the best statement I've ever read, but it's not completely terrible. I agree that the Palestinians should have their own land there, but I disagree with his notion that Israel is some supreme peacekeeping beacon of light....

Overall, though, he looks like a damned good candidate.

Aratus
06-11-2010, 02:10 PM
he seems confident and upbeat. he also claims to have filed a record number of senate race petitions!

NH4RonPaul
06-11-2010, 03:11 PM
he seems confident and upbeat. he also claims to have filed a record number of senate race petitions!

I have interviewed him EXTENSIVELY in a public setting.. and believe me, I'm as hard-ass as they come and he's the only non-establishment, non-politician candidate I would trust right now..

But we need to get nationwide support for him to pull up and surpass the ones that are getting constant media attention.
Rand had the benefit of being Ron's son and most everyone had heard of Ron if they were not asleep during the last presidential election.

But Jim is a Hollis businessman and needs a boost to get his name out there as the RAND PAUL candidate -- unknown, has no agenda except to clean up.

NH4RonPaul
06-11-2010, 03:15 PM
"Israel has always tried to secure an everlasting peace in the Middle East as she lives under the constant threats from her neighbors. As the only true democracy in the Middle East, Israel shares America’s democratic values. I support the two state -solution that reaffirms Israel’s right to exist and provides a place of their own for the Palestinians."

Well, it's not the best statement I've ever read, but it's not completely terrible. I agree that the Palestinians should have their own land there, but I disagree with his notion that Israel is some supreme peacekeeping beacon of light....

You saw where it got Ron to bash aid to Israel. It's not gonna matter what the situation is there if we lose our sovereignty to the elitists... and we're taxed at 80%. It's not a priority and not something one can do anything about as a single Senate seat.

Aratus
06-12-2010, 08:58 AM
we seem to be inside a year of political upsets where longstanding figures on the national scene
are being sent back to their home states as quite a few folks in local gov't are looking like new faces...
i think if we can give the rEVOLUTIOn cANDIDATEs a quiet boost at the very least, we really ought to!

NH4RonPaul
06-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Jim is not afraid to mince words when it comes to political insiders. He's like Rand in that he has not held office before and is a businessman who has created jobs and understands the constitution.

His latest presser talks about the FRM scandal that Ayotte is involved in... supposedly.

It is likely on his website at www.benderforsenate.com

Jim is a very nice person, not a snob, and everyone who meets him likes him.
I'd say the only ones who don't yet support him are ones who have not met him.

NH4RonPaul
06-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Jim Bender - US Senate 2010
www.BenderforSenate.com

MEDIA ADVISORY:
For Immediate Release
June 14, 2010

Christine Baratta
christine@benderforsenate.com
603-465-9700 or cell: 617-763-9793

Hollis, NH- Jim Bender, Republican candidate for US Senate released the following statement on President Obama’s proposed $50 billion “Union Bailout.”

“It is unconscionable for the President once again to ask the taxpayers of New Hampshire to foot the bill for yet another bailout,” said Bender.

“As independent Granite Staters, we know that when it comes to government, less is more. Mr. President, we say no, we say stop. Stop the bailouts."

"We need to be able to trust our elected leaders once more, and we need to hold those leaders accountable. Send me to Washington, and I will use my skills as a businessman to bring new solutions to our Federal government.”

Please donate to the Jim Bender campaign!

Aratus
06-15-2010, 11:39 AM
bump!

Nathan Hale
06-15-2010, 02:26 PM
How are the polls? I remember hearing that Ayotte was running away with it.

Aratus
06-16-2010, 10:50 AM
hodes (D) seems behind the other two main candidates on the g.o.p side in match-ups and only slightly ahead of bender...

NH4RonPaul
06-20-2010, 03:13 PM
YouTube - Jim Bender Father's Day Message (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vOwLQSc-mo)

NH4RonPaul
06-20-2010, 03:27 PM
How are the polls? I remember hearing that Ayotte was running away with it.

Remember Rand Paul and Sharron Angle?

Do you in NH really want an AG who supports the Patriot Act, and would have voted for Sonya Sotomayor?

Or who doesn't prosecute voter fraud?

Or who is endorsed by John McCain?

Please.

Bender will have a money blast soon ---- ad will be on here and Daily Paul.

NH4RonPaul
06-24-2010, 04:50 PM
http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100624/GJNEWS_01/706249710/-1/FOSNEWS

Hollis, NH — While two candidates in the US Senate race were busy mud-slinging and the other two have been silent, Jim Bender is the only one talking about the real issues that affect the people of New Hampshire.

Jim was first this week to speak out against the D.C. Democrats plot to raise taxes.

“This is a flip flop; raising taxes on families who are already struggling in this economy is unimaginable, said Bender. "The Democrats were happy to stand with the President when he said he would not raise taxes on the middle class, but now the Democrat leadership is changing their tune. They are blaming these tax increases on the huge debt and deficit. They need to understand we have to cut spending first before we go back to the American people for more of their hard earned money. This is an issue of trust and accountability of our elected leaders. I will go to Washington and fight for no new tax increases; fight for lower spending, call for reviews of all government programs to make sure it is good for the people of New Hampshire. That is my word.”

Jim also traveled along the New Hampshire seacoast listening to fishermen's concerns about the government regulations that are strangling their businesses as seen in today's Foster's Daily Democrat.

"The government has become such a big and intrusive part of everybody's life. They are overregulating to the point that they are driving these people out of business," Bender said.

Portsmouth-based fisherman Erik Anderson told Bender that increasing regulations put on fishermen by the National Marine Fisheries Service is creating restrictions that are seriously compromising the number of days boats can head out and bring in product.

"The guys aren't afraid to work ... they are afraid of the government," Anderson said.

NH4RonPaul
07-02-2010, 03:53 PM
YouTube - "YUM! YUM!" - Jim Bender, Republican Candidate for US Senate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUvd2fDsBos)

Aratus
07-03-2010, 12:42 PM
cooooooooool!

libertybrewcity
07-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Death Penalty:

I support capital punishment because there are some crimes that are deserve the death penalty.

Education:

Education is the foundation of American’s sustained economic growth. We must ensure that all children, born with unlimited potential are given the knowledge they need to grow up and to create a better society full of inventors, entrepreneurs, professionals, academics, artists, laborers and tradesmen. Parents have the right to school their children at home, and they have the right to school choice through vouchers as well.

Our teachers have one of the hardest and most important jobs in the world, and they deserve more training and more technology. They also must be held accountable for their results. A failing school cannot be allowed to continue doing so. The consequences are too grave.

Does he support localized education, state run education, no child left behind? hmm..

White Knight
07-04-2010, 02:46 PM

I hate people who refer to countries as "she" and "her."

Aratus
07-05-2010, 01:03 PM
in the 1940s it was common TimeMag~speak

NH4RonPaul
07-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Death Penalty:
Does he support localized education, state run education, no child left behind? hmm..

Local control or better, gov't out, abolish Dept of Ed.

FSP came out to support Jim at the CNHT Picnic..

YouTube - CNHT Annual Picnic - Jim Bender (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-MxqJf1MxE)

We also waiting for an endorsement from Dr Paul with whom he met last week.