PDA

View Full Version : Mike Lee in Utah leads 39-30 against neocon Bridgewater

Fozz
06-11-2010, 10:08 AM
June 11, 2010 – Alpine, Utah – In a recent poll conducted this past Tuesday night, Mike Lee, candidate for U.S. Senate, leads Tim Bridgewater by nine percentage points; 39% Lee, 30% Bridgewater, 31% Undecided.

Chris Wilson of Wilson Research Strategies (WRS), who fielded the survey, wrote, “As voters compare the two choices, they are choosing Mike Lee by nearly a double-digit margin.” He continued, “Lee is even stronger among those who know the most about the two candidates, including those who hold favorable opinions of both.”

http://www.mikelee2010.com/lee-leading-bridgewater-by-nine-in-poll

John Taylor
06-11-2010, 10:15 AM
http://www.mikelee2010.com/lee-leading-bridgewater-by-nine-in-poll

It's good news. It's an internal poll, but Lee is raising a lot more money than Bridgewater... Hope for the best! Lee is a straight up Austrian.

low preference guy
06-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Mike Lee is much better than Bridgewater, but Bridgewater still says some good things. For example, he wants to abolish the 17th amendment. I wish he runs for Governor or something like that if Mike Lee wins.

John Taylor
06-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Mike Lee is much better than Bridgewater, but Bridgewater still says some good things. For example, he wants to abolish the 17th amendment. I wish he runs for Governor or something like that if Mike Lee wins.

Yeah, but Bridgewater says it is completely unpractical to try to repeal it, and he's actively sought out and won the endorsement of Bob Bennett.

Lee is head and shoulders better than that taxpayer subsidy receiving political hack.

low preference guy
06-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Yeah, but Bridgewater says it is completely unpractical to try to repeal it

Oh, I didn't know that part. Nevermind then.

libertybrewcity
06-11-2010, 12:49 PM
hopefully lee wins then. the primary is on june 22nd i am sure you know

Flash
06-11-2010, 01:13 PM
I heard from Redstate that Bennet is endorsing Bridgewater. I hope it'll backfire on him.

itshappening
06-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Rand Paul joined by Lee, Angle, Buck and the outsider Schiff would be awesome and would send a serious message in November and the voters know it and will embrace them as candidates

AGRP
06-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Demint, levin, and army endorse him?

Arent these three imposters?

TheTyke
06-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Demint, levin, and army endorse him?

Arent these three imposters?

Jim DeMint is the most constitutional senator we have right now. Though not as good as Ron or Rand would be, that's still saying a lot! Dick Armey made a public statement that he was wrong supporting the Iraq War and whatnot, and his Freedomworks group has been supportive of Rand Paul, the tea parties, and Young Americans for Liberty. I say trust no one, but these people are the ones most likely to be our allies.

Levin I've heard nothing good about, so I can't say. Hehe...