PDA

View Full Version : The Fringe Statist Leftist Media Starts Going Apoplectic About Freedom Watch. Enjoy.

low preference guy
06-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Fringe-promoting Freedom Watch debuts on Saturday (with special guest Sarah Palin)

Fox News contributor Sarah Palin will appear on Saturday's inaugural edition of Fox Business' Freedom Watch, a formerly online-only show that regularly featured fringe guests like 9-11 conspiracy theorists Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, and Thomas E. Woods Jr., who has been a member of the League of the South, which the Southern Poverty Law Center has called a "racist" hate group. Freedom Watch is hosted by Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano, a libertarian who espouses anti-government conspiracy theories and views on Fox.

Jones, who appeared on Freedom Watch in March 2009, calls himself the "founding father" of the movement that claims the government helped carry out the September 11 attacks. Jesse Ventura appeared on Freedom Watch on March 22 and told Napolitano that he believed the government either "participate[d]" in 9-11 or "knew it was going to happen and didn't do very much to stop it." At no point did Napolitano refute Ventura. To the contrary, Napolitano said Ventura is a "champion of exposing government fraud and lies" and wondered if "people who question the government's involvement will be mainstreamed, rather than looked upon as an extremist fringe."

Read the rest (http://mediamatters.org/blog/201006100032).

lx43
06-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Good I hope they're crticizing him left/right. More viewers. :)

angelatc
06-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Good I hope they're crticizing him left/right. More viewers. :)

Ron, Rand, DeMint, Bachman, Palin- it's like a liberal blogger's wet dream.

sailingaway
06-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Fringe-promoting Freedom Watch debuts on Saturday (with special guest Sarah Palin)

Read the rest (http://mediamatters.org/blog/201006100032).

I saw that, didn't want to give them traffic, but it is hilarious, isn't it?

And isn't it fascinating 'extremist' is all they can come up with against people who overwhelmingly won their primaries? I think that word doesn't mean what they think it means....

And look at all the ink they spend on Alex Jones who isn't even going to be on the show...

Sentient Void
06-10-2010, 11:45 PM
I wonder if Judge Nap has Lew Rockwell on FreedomWatch? I sure hope so!

Oh, boy everyone... we are entering a verrrry interesting time in media, indeed.... Ohhh indeedly do!!!