PDA

View Full Version : Want a laugh? Read the comments on The Hill

bucfish
06-10-2010, 04:38 PM
read the comments

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/102501-bush-delivers-inaugural-address-on-facebook-laying-out-post-presidency-works

Amazing how naive the comment section is. Repeating Bush-Era and post Bush- Era propaganda (Slogans) such as "thank you for keeping us safe"...

KramerDSP
06-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Uggh. That's really scary. One comment was a bit of a head scratcher though. I'm thinking the person writing this was thinking in terms of Bush not having affairs in the oval office like Clinton.

Not a great president but a great person who did what he thought best, even though he was frequently wrong.
BY Jerry S on 06/10/2010 at 18:22

Ekrub
06-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Eh, I dont hate Obama and I don't hate Bush. I think both are probably decent people with very very flawed ideologies on how a government should be run and how to keep us safe (some of the people around them are most definetly evil) . I know I might get a few haters for that, but so be it.

0zzy
06-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Eh, I dont hate Obama and I don't hate Bush. I think both are probably decent people with very very flawed ideologies on how a government should be run and how to keep us safe (some of the people around them are most definetly evil) . I know I might get a few haters for that, but so be it.

BUT. BUT.

If you hate their policies, you MUST hate THEM!
YA! HATE THEM!

Though in all seriousness, people can hate him and I'd understand. If, for example, their loved ones died in a war that was undeclared and unnecessary.

I personally, however, have no "beef" with the man, just the ideology.