PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews "New Right" script leaked. It's really DISGUSTING!

sofia
06-09-2010, 11:19 AM
I hope Chris Matthews chokes on his own tongue....

This will keep the sheep of America up at night.....

Tea Partiers.... Truthers....Birthers...Militia Men...John Birchers....
Joe McCarthy....Father Couglin...George Wallace....Glen Beck...Barry Goldwater.....Rush Limbaugh....Michelle Bachman....Alex Jones.....Rand Paul...

all the old villains as well as the new villains are here!...Oh what horrors!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/infowars-com-receives-%e2%80%9crise-of-the-new-right%e2%80%9d-script.html

0zzy
06-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Father Couglin ? You mean this guy?

YouTube - Father Coughlin speaks against the Federal Reserve (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzLMRAz5G_4)

HE'S TOTALLY KICKASS! [in this video, at least]

sofia
06-09-2010, 11:21 AM

YouTube - Father Coughlin speaks against the Federal Reserve (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzLMRAz5G_4)

HE'S TOTALLY KICKASS!

There was a time when priests were MEN!

constituent
06-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Father Couglin ?

HE'S TOTALLY KICKASS!

There was a time when priests were MEN!

lol, so I guess he ain't too far off the mark. :)

Austrian Econ Disciple
06-09-2010, 11:25 AM

HE'S TOTALLY KICKASS!

Haha, that was good. What is up with the gestations of the 1930s politicians. They are really fired up! (Sorry, but that always reminds me of Hitlers famous speeches where hes so animated -- lol)

Edit: After quickly wiki'ing the guy, I withdraw my good comments about this video. The guy was a horrible statist.

catdd
06-09-2010, 11:58 AM
"These Republicans and Democrats are not even Americans"

constituent
06-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Haha, that was good. What is up with the gestations of the 1930s politicians. They are really fired up!

That's because amphetamine (benzadrine) and methamphetamine (methadrine) were otc.

Edit: After quickly wiki'ing the guy, I withdraw my good comments about this video. The guy was a horrible statist.

You ain't kidding he was! In Victoria, there was a channel that would play his old t.v. show speeches at night. My wife and I used to just sit there and crack up! Better than the Daily Show, imo. :)

(Yea, I have a twisted sense of humor)

0zzy
06-09-2010, 12:15 PM
T49 RAND PAUL RADIO INT

02 21 21 Big government’s not your friend ’cause big government causes recessions. Big government spends your money and takes it away from your and you have less to save for your family.

TRACK 618

CLOSING STAND UP – POSSIBLE CONTENT – CHRIS WE WOULD LIKE YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHAT TO SAY HERE.

WITH ALL THIS ANGER RAGING ON THE RIGHT, AND BECOMING MORE AND MORE RADICAL…WILL THE NEW RIGHT BE ABLE TO WIN ELECTIONS…OR WILL THEY SCARE OFF THE MAINSTREAM VOTERS? CERTAINLY, WE WILL KNOW MORE IN THE FALL AFTER THE 2010 MID TERM ELECTIONS.

lol! Rand is a radical because he doesn't like recessions!

Aratus
06-09-2010, 12:21 PM
did the long "documentary" by hardball's chris matthews at all touch on huey "thah kyngefish" long?
if he noticed old newsreel footage of father coughlin and does not namedrop louisiana's huey long...

Aratus
06-09-2010, 12:22 PM
good ole FDR took HUEY LONG very seriously in the early 1930s...

specsaregood
06-09-2010, 12:38 PM
"THE LANGUAGE OF THE AMERICAN RIGHT HAS NOT CHANGED MUCH OVER THE PAST CENTURY. THEY PRESENT AN IDEALISED SENSE OF AMERICA – IT IS WHITE, OFTEN CHRISTIAN, ALWAYS CONSERVATIVE –AND MUST BE DEFENDED, NOT JUST FROM OUTSIDERS BUT FROM TRAITORS IN OUR MIDST."

douchebags. that is about all I have to say. oh, racist douchebags at that.

constituent
06-09-2010, 12:40 PM
douchebags. that is about all I have to say. oh, racist douchebags at that.

He's right you know. There's plenty of evidence to back that assertion up just on these boards alone. Spend enough time with some hard right-wingers, and you'll see for yourself. (Hint: make sure you talk about immigration.) ;)

Tend yer biscuits.
06-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Gestations? I think you mean gesticulations or gestures. Gestation is the time fetuses spend in utero.

specsaregood
06-09-2010, 12:54 PM
He's right you know. There's plenty of evidence to back that assertion up just on these boards alone. Spend enough time with some hard right-wingers, and you'll see for yourself. (Hint: make sure you talk about immigration.) ;)

Sure, there are racists on both sides of the spectrum.
and hint: there doesn't have to be anything racist about being against illegal immigration or wanting to control our borders. I am for border patrol and there isn't a racist bone in my body.

Austrian Econ Disciple
06-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Gestations? I think you mean gesticulations or gestures. Gestation is the time fetuses spend in utero.

Yes, good catch. Gesticulations is the correct word. :p

Tend yer biscuits.
06-09-2010, 12:56 PM
WHO ARE THEY AND JUST WHAT DO THEY WANT?
POLITICAL CHANGE OR TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT?

When officials are elected, is there really a difference?

RM918
06-09-2010, 12:58 PM

If you're going to call someone a racist, furnish some proof other than sifting through their posts and divining a hidden agenda just because they're for a certain policy.

If they were against illegal immigration from Mexico but not from, say, Sweden, then MAYBE you'd have grounds. I'd feel exactly the same way whether Mexicans were hopping the fence or the French. Actually, I'd much rather the Mexicans.

constituent
Sure, there are racists on both sides of the spectrum.
and hint: there doesn't have to be anything racist about being against illegal immigration or wanting to control our borders. I am for border patrol and there isn't a racist bone in my body.

I agree that there doesn't necessarily have to be racist motivations behind trampling the constitution. No doubt folks have lots of reasons for doing so, but to say or suggest that Matthew's assertion is a falsehood is... a falsehood. :p :) :D

crushingstep7
So what are we to do about being called Radicals?
If the general population doesn't support the ideas we embody and Conservatives/Libertarians/AMERICANS, we're screwed. How do we counter this?

I've been thinking about burning one awesome DVD (about 1,000x) that would convince people of the truth and just leave 'em in Super Market bathrooms, front porches at midnight, etc. etc.

Anyone else have a better idea?
If they're going to get the propaganda machine grinding, we might as well.

vonMises
06-09-2010, 01:00 PM

HE'S TOTALLY KICKASS! [in this video, at least]

I don't know if Jesuit priests like Coughlin offers much of an alternative. I think he criticized the Federal Reserve as an international Jewish conspiracy, enough that he could offer another internationally ambitious entity, the Catholic Church, as a sympathetic alternative to control Americans.

constituent
06-09-2010, 01:01 PM
If you're going to call someone a racist, furnish some proof other than sifting through their posts and divining a hidden agenda just because they're for a certain policy.

I don't remember calling you a racist... awfully touchy though, aren't you?

If they were against illegal immigration from Mexico but not from, say, Sweden, then MAYBE you'd have grounds. I'd feel exactly the same way whether Mexicans were hopping the fence or the French. Actually, I'd much rather the Mexicans.

Interestingly enough, there's lots of folks in Mexico with French ancestry. That's a discussion for another day...

BTW, when the law itself is illegal, what then? Can anyone truly be an "illegal" immigrant? The answer is clearly no.

constituent
06-09-2010, 01:03 PM
I don't know if Jesuit priests like Coughlin offers much of an alternative. I think he criticized the Federal Reserve as an international Jewish conspiracy, enough that he could offer another internationally ambitious entity, the Catholic Church, as a sympathetic alternative to control Americans.

Yea, and funny thing is that Ozzy was on here dogging people for being "anti-semitic" just the other day. God bless irony... and father Coughlin's twisted, anti-semitic soul. ;) :D

RM918
06-09-2010, 01:13 PM

You used the 'racist' kneejerk in another thread, and I'm rather sick of people bandying it about instead of actually actually arguing something. Rather not deal with it here.

Interestingly enough, there's lots of folks in Mexico with French ancestry. That's a discussion for another day...

BTW, when the law itself is illegal, what then? Can anyone truly be an "illegal" immigrant? The answer is clearly no.

I agree that the immigration system is a mess, but I believe in national sovereignty. The system certainly needs to be loosened up an incredible degree, the quotas for one are absurd. But it's not very fair to give free passes to people overstaying their visas or hopping a border while people who don't feel like breaking our laws, absurd as they may be, are still waiting in line after 10 years - and they're never going to be granted amnesty.

vonMises
06-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Yea, and funny thing is that Ozzy was on here dogging people for being "anti-semitic" just the other day. God bless irony... and father Coughlin's twisted, anti-semitic soul. ;) :D

I really do think that there are secret Jewish groups who do aim towards international domination of some kind (whether they represent all Jews or can ever be successful, I highly doubt it). But this is true of other groups like the Society of Jesus, the Mormon Church, pan-Turkics, the CFR, those who want to resurrect the glories of the British Empire, etc. It should be noted that those who want world domination have to compete amongst themselves, are independent of each other and have differing agendas. The Alex Jones conspiracy theory that there is a united globalist and political entity wanting world domination, is simply to simple, as it grossly ignores the intentions of religious groups like the Jesuits or Mormons to do the same thing.

I recall two and half years ago when Ron Paul said Romney's Mormon religion shouldn't be a problem for voters. Although he's premised on the idea of individualism, religious freedom and "non-collectivism", and sees anyone of any bizarre religion, as an "equal", I found it to be the most ignorant comment he ever made. If he only knew the intentions of this Church has in wanting to control America as a theocracy...

vonMises
06-09-2010, 01:26 PM

I find the French episode in Mexico one of the most weirdest things in history.

constituent
06-09-2010, 01:26 PM
You used the 'racist' kneejerk in another thread, and I'm rather sick of people bandying it about instead of actually actually arguing something. Rather not deal with it here..

I'm sorry, you're going to have to quote me and put it in context for me to pretend like you're actually saying something here.

Other than that, frankly, I don't care what you would "rather not deal with" here. I don't post for you, nor am I in your employ... I don't presume to dictate to you what you can and cannot post.

I'd rather not deal with people who think it is their business whether or not I have a passport when I cross the Rio Grande, or people who think that whom I hire or chose to associate with is any of there business, nor people who trample the constitution cuz "dey took our jerbs," or whatever. Yet, here you are.

Thanks. :)

constituent
06-09-2010, 01:28 PM

Indeed. :)

"Viva Mexico!" ;) :D

John Taylor
06-09-2010, 01:29 PM

It is intriguing... going back all the way to before Ferdinand King of Bohemia in 1618... Austrian Archdukes have long utilized French imperial troops to set themselves up as kings, emperors or electors... so to see them set up one as an emperor in Mexico while the United States was indisposed to oppose him isn't really surprising..

vonMises
06-09-2010, 01:36 PM
If you understood Austrian ambitions going back to Ferdinand King of Bohemia in 1618, you'd have no problem comprehending why an Austrian Archduke utilized French imperial troops to set himself up as an emperor in Mexico while the United States was indisposed to oppose him.

I'm not that well versed in the history of the House of Habsburg or the Austrian Empire (and I know that they are related to Spanish royalty somehow), but was the guy, basically the last real legitimate monarch from that dynasty? And did his death in Mexico have anything to do with basically making Austrian and Hungarian unity possible and making it a modern country?

John Taylor
06-09-2010, 01:38 PM
I'm not that well versed in the history of the House of Habsburg or the Austrian Empire (and I know that they are related to Spanish royalty somehow), but was the guy, basically the last real legitimate monarch from that dynasty? And did his death in Mexico have anything to do with basically making Austrian and Hungarian unity possible and making it a modern country?

I realized I sounded like an asshole in responding to you, so I edited my comments. Sorry bout that.

Good question about Austro-Hungarian unity. There were a lot of things in play there, but from the defeat of the Great Turk in 1689 at Vienna, unity was all but assured. The Hapsburgs were masters at consolidating power and marrying into inheritances...

Knightskye
06-09-2010, 04:19 PM
02:30:58;23 I think we both believe in very limited Constitutional government. The government should be much smaller. You know, if we obeyed the gover– the Constitution, and we only worked under enumerated powers, we’d have a much, much smaller government. We’d have a balanced budget every year.

Good lord, he's talking about the decentralization of power and individual liberty! DANGER! EXTREMISM!

Golding
06-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Truthers are right-wing? If anything, I recall them being borne out of opposition to Bush and Cheney. Unless he's trying to portray Bush and Cheney as the "old right", which just isn't right.

CUnknown
06-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Truthers are right-wing? If anything, I recall them being borne out of opposition to Bush and Cheney. Unless he's trying to portray Bush and Cheney as the "old right", which just isn't right.

Yeah when he says "new right" he means Tea Partiers and us, not neocons. It is messed up.

Corto_Maltese
06-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Alex Jones discusses it with Gerald Celente on. They also discuss the demonisation of Rand:
YouTube - 1/7 Gerald Celente: "World leaders are losers. There's not a man among them." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI8amfXquyM)
Know some ppl here dont like Alex Jones, but at least he is a real supporter of Rand and Ron and doesnt turn his cloak according to the wind. Both Alex and Gerald are honest and passionated. Watch in part 2 and 4 when Celente talk about the Mattews and Olbermanns:).

RM918
06-09-2010, 06:30 PM
I'm sorry, you're going to have to quote me and put it in context for me to pretend like you're actually saying something here.

Other than that, frankly, I don't care what you would "rather not deal with" here. I don't post for you, nor am I in your employ... I don't presume to dictate to you what you can and cannot post.

Yeah, that's not the point. You asked why I personally butted in and that's why, because the racist argument used anywhere is shit unless you have some proof. You don't like it, quit making shit personal and stick to arguing people on the issues alone instead of slinging shit and hoping it sticks.

I'd rather not deal with people who think it is their business whether or not I have a passport when I cross the Rio Grande, or people who think that whom I hire or chose to associate with is any of there business, nor people who trample the constitution cuz "dey took our jerbs," or whatever. Yet, here you are.

Thanks. :)

Then go found your own country and let in all the Swedes you want. National sovereignty is not something you can sweep under the rug because you, personally, do not like it, even though most do. I don't care about 'jerbs', hell I'd sort of rather immigration law was the way it was back when my ancestors came over here in the later 1880's.

constituent
06-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Yeah, that's not the point. You asked why I personally butted in and that's why, because the racist argument used anywhere is shit unless you have some proof. You don't like it, quit making shit personal and stick to arguing people on the issues alone instead of slinging shit and hoping it sticks.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I didn't ask why you butted in. I already knew why you butted in.

"Ignorance is bliss."

BTW, adding "shit" into your post over and over again only makes it full of shit.

:)

Then go found your own country and let in all the Swedes you want. National sovereignty is not something you can sweep under the rug because you, personally, do not like it, even though most do. I don't care about 'jerbs', hell I'd sort of rather immigration law was the way it was back when my ancestors came over here in the later 1880's.

"National sovereignty" is a slogan for suckers like yourself. In this nation, the people are sovereign. You don't like it, go found your own country.

BTW, I couldn't help but notice that you blow over the fact that the current federal immigration regime is unconstitutional.

Why is that?

Can a nation that refuses to follow its own founding document really legitimately claim "sovereignty" anyway?

Trick question. No, it can't. The people are sovereign.

Get that through your thick, boot-licking skull, k?

constituent
06-09-2010, 06:39 PM

Indeed, he's very touchy.

RM918
06-09-2010, 06:43 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

BTW, adding "shit" into your post over and over again only makes it full of shit.

:)

Sure, sure. Act cute. Every thread you post in is dedicated to pissing someone off, so I'm not surprised.

"National sovereignty" is a slogan for suckers like yourself. In this nation, the people are sovereign. You don't like it, go found your own country.

BTW, I couldn't help but notice that you blow over the fact that the current federal immigration regime is unconstitutional.

Why is that?

Can a nation that refuses to follow its own founding document really legitimately claim "sovereignty" anyway?

Trick question. No, it can't. The people are sovereign.

Get that through your thick, boot-licking skull, k?

Who's boot am I licking, exactly? These are my personal opinions. I'm not an anarchist, I think some government is necessary to protect vital freedoms. Whatever the case, the minarchist/anarchist debate is one purely for the academics as government at the moment is far, far from either side and lurches in the exact opposite direction. The people are far from sovereign at current time, and bringing things toward either one of our viewpoints makes them way more sovereign, so I don't see why you're so obsessed with calling anyone who slightly differs in your opinion of things a racist.

constituent
06-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Sure, sure. Act cute. Every thread you post in is dedicated to pissing someone off, so I'm not surprised.

Says the guy with a chip the size of new joisey on his shoulder... :rolleyes:

Who's boot am I licking, exactly? These are my personal opinions. I'm not an anarchist, I think some government is necessary to protect vital freedoms. Whatever the case, the minarchist/anarchist debate is one purely for the academics as government at the moment is far, far from either side and lurches in the exact opposite direction. The people are far from sovereign at current time, and bringing things toward either one of our viewpoints makes them way more sovereign, so I don't see why you're so obsessed with calling anyone who slightly differs in your opinion of things a racist.

It's not an issue of anarchist versus minarchist. the people in this nation are actually the sovereign [period]. End of story.

Tough shit, bro. ;)

Don't like it, found your own country. :)

I mean you do realize that there was a whole revolution against the English crown that settled this matter a couple of centuries ago, right? Some guys liked my idea so much they took it, ran with it and... FOUNDED THEIR OWN COUNTRY! :D

...and you still haven't gotten around the constitutionality (or lack thereof) of your federal immigration policy.

you won't, btw. :cool:

constituent
06-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Every thread you post in is dedicated to pissing someone off, so I'm not surprised.

<rant>
Two whom it may concern:

Every post I make, on message or not, is dedicated to the repeal of the remaining segments of the Tariff Act of 1930 which are currently being used to limit YOUR natural rights on a daily basis whether you happen to be exercising 'em right now or not. Furthermore, my posts are dedicated to the people that I know and love who while away their days locked in cages to appease the "moral majority" and the crooks in the CRIMINAL justice system who, working in tandem, have managed to create criminals out of regular people. (That includes the poor immigrant.)

If it pisses someone off, F* 'em..</rant> :)

ClayTrainor
06-09-2010, 07:39 PM
YouTube - Who's Racist? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y0I4i8mWr8)

AGRP
06-09-2010, 08:16 PM
This network has ZERO credibility.

Their misguided attack on Rand would have worked if they had any.

RM918
06-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Says the guy with a chip the size of new joisey on his shoulder... :rolleyes:

Sure.

It's not an issue of anarchist versus minarchist. the people in this nation are actually the sovereign [period]. End of story.

Tough shit, bro. ;)

Don't like it, found your own country. :)

I mean you do realize that there was a whole revolution against the English crown that settled this matter a couple of centuries ago, right? Some guys liked my idea so much they took it, ran with it and... FOUNDED THEIR OWN COUNTRY! :D

...and you still haven't gotten around the constitutionality (or lack thereof) of your federal immigration policy.

you won't, btw. :cool:

The same constitutionality that tasks the federal government with defending the actual country. Immigration policy is part of that, the ability to defend and control its borders.

You still haven't gotten around to why you calling anyone who disagrees with you a racist is anything more than you trying to get a rise out of people.

libertybrewcity
06-09-2010, 09:31 PM
what's with labeling conservatives as different groups like birthers, truthers, john birchers. what the hell? we should call them something too.

ninepointfive
06-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Stockholm syndrome, aye? Where are the black newscasters hosting news hours on MSNBC?

robertwerden
06-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Anyone can say anything about anyone and make it stick. Like a certain journalist at MSNBC is a pedophile sounds like a something that would destroy any TV host.

Just a couple people saying on a blog or on a radio show when they call in would cause the rumor to spread.

Thats how the media elites brainstorm for checkmating the people in politics they are threatened by.

someperson
06-09-2010, 09:56 PM
what's with labeling conservatives as different groups like birthers, truthers, john birchers. what the hell? we should call them something too.
I wrote about this a while ago:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=231130