PDA

View Full Version : Towne sub Forum

Kokeshfan
06-09-2010, 10:09 AM
Hey guys there are currently threads in "2010 planning" and "general politics" that aim to get Jake Towne a sub forum. We have a chance to get someone from the state of Pennsylvania some big attention here let's not waste it! Go to those threads and comment showing your support for Jake Towne. Jake has earned it with all of his work and there are currently two sub forums (Devore and Kokesh) who's campaigns have ended this is our chance! Reasons to support Jake:

1. He has no primary so he will go all the way to November
2. He is not associated with a party
3. He is well read in monetary policy and often writes about the Fed, and the banking system
4. He is one of our most non-interventionist candidates where there are questions still regarding Rand, and Peter's commitment to this principle
5. He does not need that much money to win. His message attracts people when they hear about it.
6. He has done stuff with C4L, and YAL too I believe
7. He is active in his community and will actually SERVE his district. He volunteers at a soup kitchen, and has participated in a local currency.
8. He will talk with you. Email him right now he will personally respond to you.
9. I have seen him quote Mises, and Hayek
10. He has created a new way to be transparent and honest with his constituents it is called "our open office"
11. He openly advocates for an end to the income tax
12. He has earned it.

If you support a sub forum him please comment here and in those other two threads!

RebekahinPA
06-09-2010, 01:49 PM
I definitely agree that we need a Towne forum.