PDA

View Full Version : Republicans are REALLY hating on Ron Paul now...

Melchior
05-16-2007, 10:46 PM
It's unbelievable, for the longest mainstream Republicans and conservatives basically just ignored Ron Paul. If they did comment on him it was mildly positive or apathetic.

Now it's like he's Osama Bin Laden's best friend. They are using rhetoric I haven't heard since... god, the 2004 election against John Kerry.

MsDoodahs
05-16-2007, 10:51 PM
They're in a state of panic.

:D

GO RON GO!!!!

tnvoter
05-16-2007, 10:53 PM
GO RON GO!!!!

Much similar to how the McCain supporters warmed up to bush in 2000, they'll warm up to Paul soon!

Melchior
05-16-2007, 10:57 PM
More like a state of denial, at least when it comes to the support he has.

But the rhetoric I'm seeing is identical to what they used in 2004. They labeled their opponents as "terrorist lovers" or something to that effect, and it's exactly what they are thinking of Ron Paul. One horribly misunderstood comment and now their minds are closed.

Look at this one work of photoshop art I found on Free Republic ~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/drpix/ChavezAhmadinejadPaul4.jpg

This one needs to be nipped in the bud ASAP.

tsoldrin
05-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Just remember, the neocons are loud and noisy, but overall a realtively small part of the republican party. They've snuck into leadership positions and will obviously do anything they can to keep them and perpetuate their madness, but they are small and their ideology does not stand up to any test of logic. Appeal to the minds and hearts of the people and truth will prevail.