PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL says END THE WAR & Crooks want 5 more wars?

Falseflagop
10-13-2007, 08:37 AM
REad what Gen Clark wrote!

WOW

7 countries in 5 years, can you say draft so the crooks can continue to rule and make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason/2007/10/12/wesley_clark/index_np.html

reaver
10-13-2007, 08:42 AM
There is a reason Clark ran against Bush in 04' and got the same "party affiliation" hit pieces that Ron Paul has had to brush off.

noxagol
10-13-2007, 09:56 AM
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! That's all that my pissed of rage of mouth would sound like at this. I'm so mad I can't even form words.

Spirit of '76
10-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Wesley "The Butcher of Belgrade" Kanne-Clark can kiss my ass.

Does he think we've forgotten what horrors he unleashed during his adventures in foreign intervention?

klamath
10-13-2007, 10:41 AM
Yeaw I remember all to well freezing my ass in the forzen winter of Bosnia. Every time someone brings Clark up it torques me, Again, us democrats could have fought all these wars better!

philipsantamaria
10-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Yeaw I remember all to well freezing my ass in the forzen winter of Bosnia. Every time someone brings Clark up it torques me, Again, us democrats could have fought all these wars better!

you fought in that war?

that's nuts. could you briefly talk about some of your experiences? i've known a few soldiers, but none who were ordered to Bosnia.

Give me liberty
10-13-2007, 12:46 PM
Wesley "The Butcher of Belgrade" Kanne-Clark can kiss my ass.

Does he think we've forgotten what horrors he unleashed during his adventures in foreign intervention?

I agree with your comments also i like to point out that

some croatians and serbs at least some say that things were much better and peacefully under Yugoslavia.

RP4ME
10-13-2007, 12:59 PM
what I think they have misclculated is that Russia nd China will stay silent for our next war with Iran - I dont belive they will at all.

speciallyblend
10-13-2007, 01:44 PM

If thats ok with you?,maybe make a thread by itself for your stories if your ok with it,not like im gonna ever hear your story on MSM.

Spirit of '76
10-13-2007, 02:42 PM
not like im gonna ever hear your story on MSM.

Actually, the BBC did a surprisingly good dramatization called "Warriors" (I think it was shown as "Peacemakers" in the US).

PM me for rapidshare links, if you want.