Bryan
05-21-2007, 06:19 PM
The Sean Hannity Show
Friday, May 18th 2008
http://www.hannity.com

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cch-yKaTyW4

+ Sean Hannity claims elements of CIA and 9/11 report as "conspiracy":

Mitzy (caller): "Well his comments [Dr. Paul's remarks on "blowback"] come directly from the CIA's own comments and the 9/11 commission report"
Hannity: "Go believe whatever conspiracy you want"

The 9/11 Commission Report reads:

"America's police choices have consequences. Right or Wrong; It is simply a fact that... American actions in Iraq are dominant staples of popular commentary across the Arab and Muslim world."

Hannity labels this position as "naive, ill-informed and ridiculous".

+ Says Ron Paul only won polls because "all the left-wing blogs thought they were being cute and they told all their members to go to their phones and vote for Ron Paul". Offers no supporting evidence.

+ Cuts off other Ron Paul supporters.

+ Avoids engaging in dialog with others Ron Paul supporters.

----- Ron Paul Media Matters -----

Bob Cochran
05-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Sean Hannity might be looking for a new job before long.

Hawaii Libertarian
05-21-2007, 06:56 PM

As much as I despise what Hannity stands for and his yellow journalism, he probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Unfortunately there are lots of sheeple out there that are too lazy or too uninformed/misinformed to think for themselves and are perfectly happy to have Hannity spoon feed them what to think.

I would hope his audience numbers would fade as we help inform people about the truth, but no one ever went broke underestimating the naivete of the American population at large. :mad:

SeanEdwards
05-21-2007, 07:24 PM
Sean Hannity is a repugnant human being. His essential nature repulses any thinking person unfortunate enough to watch his bombast for more than 30 seconds.

mrapathy
05-21-2007, 07:26 PM
public relations is propaganda

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-22-2007, 02:46 PM

I have a friend who is a local talk show host (unfortunately not a Paul supporter) on a station that broadcasts Hannity, and he says Hannity does not do well in listenership. I hope you're right.

AlexAmore
05-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Can Hannity supporters actually listen? I always thought they just turned Sean on and let their brain go through the wash cycle.

Bob Cochran
05-22-2007, 05:23 PM
As much as I despise what Hannity stands for and his yellow journalism, he probably isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
We will see. The sheeple only have so much wool on their backs that can get fleeced from them, and revolt may be near at hand.

qednick
05-22-2007, 08:41 PM
Shaun Hannity is a festering puss-filled zit on the arsehole of humanity.

Sorry for being so vulgar. :o

Therion
05-22-2007, 08:57 PM
I have a friend who is a local talk show host (unfortunately not a Paul supporter) on a station that broadcasts Hannity, and he says Hannity does not do well in listenership. I hope you're right.

I was under the impression that he was #2 nationally, after Rush Limbaugh.

cujothekitten
05-22-2007, 09:02 PM
I think a good portion of his listeners don't actually support him and listen for the entertainment factor. I watch (and listen) to some pretty dumb talk shows but I do it because it gets me mad.

Brian Papke
05-24-2007, 05:11 PM
I was under the impression that he was #2 nationally, after Rush Limbaugh.

Yup , because Rush has a wider mouth

wwycher
05-25-2007, 11:13 PM
What a schmuck. What a maroon. What a tool. Pretty boy connin' America to eat Lord Bush dribble.