PDA

View Full Version : KY Republican Leadership Conference - June 12

Matt Collins
06-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Recently sent to me:

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: KY Republican Leadership Conference - Sat, June 12Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:23:03 -0500From: Christina Peterson <mccracken4rand@gmail.com>

Hello everyone!

Below please find the email concerning the Republican Leadership Conference here in Kentucky on June 12. If any of you are able to attend, I highly recommend this conference. I will be unable to attend this year as June 12 is Trinity's 10th birthday, however, if any of you are going, please let me know so that we can share information when you return! :)

Also, we have a list going for those who have asked for yard signs, and will be making deliveries in the next week, if anyone needs one, please reply with your address!

Several of you have inquired about a campaign office in Western Kentucky. There will be a party headquarters in downtown Paducah, opening date to be announced. Volunteers will be needed, and more information will be sent as soon as the details are lined out.

Thanks for all you do!!

Christina Peterson
West Kentucky Chairperson
Rand Paul for US Senate 2010
270-564-5997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 4:17 PM
Subject: KY Republican Leadership Conference - Sat, June 12
To: christinap7596@gmail.com

Christina,

It was good to talk with you today. Per our conversation, below is information on the upcoming KY Republican Leadership Conference. I really appreciate your help in spreading the word about this event and encouraging activists to attend. I hope you are able to make it! The goal of the event is to provide important information on a variety of topics related to achieving victory for Dr. Rand Paul and all our other Republican candidates on the ballot in November! FYI: We have also invited Dr. Paul to speak during one of the sessions.

Again, thank you for encouraging your contacts to attend the conference. We hope to have a big crowd to show support for Dr. Paul. Let me know if you have any questions. Please tell anyone interested in attending to contact me at State Party headquarters at US +1 5028755130 Call or andi.rpk@gmail.com.

KY Republican Leadership Conference
Saturday, June 12th
Galt House Hotel
Louisville, KY
10 am - 4 pm EDT

Registration fee: $65 per person (covers lunch, conference materials)

Topics include: 2010 Issues & Polling Review with Brian Gottlieb of Got Focus Public Opinion Research, Unifying Conservative Coalitions with Leland Conway of WLAP 630, Campaign Basics for Local Candidates, Building an Effective and Legal Election Day Operation and 2010 Statewide Voter Turnout Program

To RSVP, please call US +1 5028755130 Call by Monday, June 7th. The registration fee may be paid online at www.rpk.org (http://www.rpk.org/) or by mailing a check to the Republican Party of Kentucky; Post Office Box 1068; Frankfort, KY 40602.

Best Regards,
Andi Johnson
Republican Party of Kentucky
US +1 5028755130 Call

BamaFanNKy
06-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Recently sent to me:

This clashes with my plans to watch the U.S. team take on England. AKA: I will be drunk.

sailingaway
06-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Sounds like they want to get the Paul troops to the team effort.

Which is fair, to some extent, actually. He's going to head the GOP ticket and we want a number of people with misgivings to rally behind him, out of THEIR party loyalty.

Of course, that is easy for me to say, since I don't live in KY.

However, as a general principle if you want people pulling for your guy, it is helpful to help pull for theirs.