PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck criticizes FoxNews ownership

BlackTerrel
06-08-2010, 05:45 AM
unwittingly

YouTube - Will This Get Glenn Beck Fired From Fox News? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN1MR99_kSE)

speciallyblend
06-08-2010, 05:49 AM
who cares beck is a nothing! rpf folks should start a " i love beck's colon fan site"! geez beck is an enemy to liberty and america!! as far as i am concerned beck is a terrorist to Liberty and Freedom!! neo-cons are terrorists!!! bush/cheney/beck/hannity/gop establishment terrorists are all enablers like osama bin laden!!

Bruno
06-08-2010, 06:21 AM
oopsie-daisy!

tangent4ronpaul
06-08-2010, 06:39 AM
FOX news is totally controlled by the mafia. Right after 9/11 every major personality showed up on screen w/ pinky rings... never before, never after - do some of Becks and Orielie's comments make more scene now?

-t

A. Havnes
06-08-2010, 06:43 AM
FOX news is totally controlled by the mafia. Right after 9/11 every major personality showed up on screen w/ pinky rings... never before, never after - do some of Becks and Orielie's comments make more scene now?

-t

Seriously? I typically don't look at their fingers.

Slutter McGee
06-08-2010, 06:46 AM
THIS IS JUST A PLOY TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT HE IS NOT BOUGHT AND OWNED.

ALL PART OF THE EVIL CONSPIRACY.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

specsaregood
06-08-2010, 06:50 AM
unwittingly

You/the turks act as if everything he says isn't already scripted out by others and put on a teleprompter. LOL

sluggo
06-08-2010, 06:56 AM
Beck is a puppet on a string.

He doesn't dance unless someone commands it.

sevin
06-08-2010, 06:57 AM
oh good, another Glenn Beck thread.

Slutter McGee
06-08-2010, 07:51 AM
THIS IS JUST A PLOY TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT HE IS NOT BOUGHT AND OWNED.

ALL PART OF THE EVIL CONSPIRACY.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Ahh shit, what is the point of making a sarcastic comment if it is exactly the same as the serious comments.

Some of you guys and gals need to calm down and take a deep breath. The hate you guys have is awful. It makes the movement look like the nut jobs that we are. I am not saying like Beck. I am not even saying that you shouldn't post your disagreement and dislike for him. Only that If I wanted pure moronic hate I would go to stormfront.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Brett
06-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Ahh shit, what is the point of making a sarcastic comment if it is exactly the same as the serious comments.

Some of you guys and gals need to calm down and take a deep breath. The hate you guys have is awful. It makes the movement look like the nut jobs that we are. I am not saying like Beck. I am not even saying that you shouldn't post your disagreement and dislike for him. Only that If I wanted pure moronic hate I would go to stormfront.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

This.

If you guys hate Beck so much attack him on the thread I'm defending him on. As soon as I dissented you all ran away.

ItsTime
06-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Title should read "Beck criticizes FoxNews ownership after getting permission from FoxNews ownership"

specsaregood
06-08-2010, 08:44 AM
The hate you guys have is awful. It makes the movement look like the nut jobs that we are.

How is it hating to recognize that somebody has excellent acting skills? :confused:

Only that If I wanted pure moronic hate I would go to stormfront.

If you can only see disagreements in terms of black and white, perhaps you should.

MRoCkEd
06-08-2010, 08:58 AM
The evil Glenn Beck is having Tom Woods and two other Austrian economists on his show today...
probably to discredit them to promote the NWO!

Travlyr
06-08-2010, 09:17 AM
I don't put much credibility in the left/right paradigm, yet why does the left always attack the media on the right? It's common to listen to Randi Rhodes, et. al. attack Limbaugh and media on the right. It's rare to hear Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, and others attack the Young Turks, Thom Hartmann, or media on the left.

The media on the right generally attack government or policy, and the media on the left generally attacks the media on the right.

What's up with that?

Slutter McGee
06-08-2010, 10:44 AM
The evil Glenn Beck is having Tom Woods and two other Austrian economists on his show today...
probably to discredit them to promote the NWO!

The plan is to get libertarians on the show and then brainwash them into being neo-cons. I have a good freind that told me after Glenn's show, he takes his guests to a special room where their eyes are held open with clamps and they are forced to associate liberty, freedom, and classical music with intense pain.

It is true alright.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

JK/SEA
06-08-2010, 10:57 AM
//

JohnEngland
06-08-2010, 11:17 AM
These Turk people really do need to find something else to do with their lives other than watch, dissect and come up with criticism of everything Glenn Beck does.

Talk about parasites...

sratiug
06-08-2010, 11:20 AM
That's funny.

Maybe we should flood him about his Saudi boss and start a neocon civil war.

j6p
06-08-2010, 11:28 AM
I don't put much credibility in the left/right paradigm, yet why does the left always attack the media on the right? It's common to listen to Randi Rhodes, et. al. attack Limbaugh and media on the right. It's rare to hear Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, and others attack the Young Turks, Thom Hartmann, or media on the left.

The media on the right generally attack government or policy, and the media on the left generally attacks the media on the right.

What's up with that?

The right attacks the democrats when, the democrats get in. Same old, Same old.
Democrats blame Bush
Repulicans blame Obama

Stop acting like it's just the democrats.

BlackTerrel
06-08-2010, 11:44 AM
You/the turks act as if everything he says isn't already scripted out by others and put on a teleprompter. LOL

Beck is a puppet on a string.

He doesn't dance unless someone commands it.

Funny that everyone on FoxNews is controlled except for the two people we like, Stossel and Napolitano. Awfully nice of FoxNews to give the exception only to the two people we like - heck of a coincidence.

These Turk people really do need to find something else to do with their lives other than watch, dissect and come up with criticism of everything Glenn Beck does.

Talk about parasites...

I'm not really positive or negative on either the Turks or Glenn Beck. I agree with them sometimes and disagree with them on others - but really I rarely watch either. I only saw this because it was emailed to me.

In this particular case I found it to be kind of funny/interesting

JosephTheLibertarian
06-08-2010, 11:49 AM
who cares beck is a nothing! rpf folks should start a " i love beck's colon fan site"! geez beck is an enemy to liberty and america!! as far as i am concerned beck is a terrorist to Liberty and Freedom!! neo-cons are terrorists!!! bush/cheney/beck/hannity/gop establishment terrorists are all enablers like osama bin laden!!

on the radio gb talked down the ada last week. he was going over q&a. did you hear?

specsaregood
06-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Funny that everyone on FoxNews is controlled except for the two people we like, Stossel and Napolitano. Awfully nice of FoxNews to give the exception only to the two people we like - heck of a coincidence.

I don't know why you quoted me. I don't think you would ever find me an example in my posting history saying that Stossel and Napolitano are unscripted and unrestrained on foxnews.

Travlyr
06-08-2010, 11:56 AM
The right attacks the democrats when, the democrats get in. Same old, Same old.
Democrats blame Bush
Repulicans blame Obama

Stop acting like it's just the democrats.

While I agree that the Republicans attack the Democrats, and the Democrats attack the Republicans, I do not agree that the tactics are the same. And I do not believe that it is "just the Democrats." Personally, it is my observation that there is no difference, policy wise, between Republicans and Democrats.

I have simply observed, as you will too if you take the time, that the left media generally attacks the right media, while the right media generally does not attack the left media. For example, this post has the Young Turks attacking Glen Beck, can you show me a clip where Glen Beck goes after the Young Turks, or any other liberal media outlet?

BlackTerrel
06-08-2010, 12:24 PM
While I agree that the Republicans attack the Democrats, and the Democrats attack the Republicans, I do not agree that the tactics are the same. And I do not believe that it is "just the Democrats." Personally, it is my observation that there is no difference, policy wise, between Republicans and Democrats.

I have simply observed, as you will too if you take the time, that the left media generally attacks the right media, while the right media generally does not attack the left media. For example, this post has the Young Turks attacking Glen Beck, can you show me a clip where Glen Beck goes after the Young Turks, or any other liberal media outlet?

It's pretty simple really. Why would Glenn Beck go after TheYoungTurks? They have 18,000 views on YouTube and he has an audience of 13,000,000.

This may be a funny analogy. But look at rap music. Rappers always have feuds and "beef". But you always feud with someone more popular and better known than you. Because that puts you on their level and gets you exposure. And if you're Jay-Z you don't feud with anyone because you're the most popular guy and anyone you feud with helps them, not you.

You never feud down. You always feud up. If you're RC Cola you might run ads targeting Coca Cola. But if you're Coca Cola you're never going to run an ad targeting RC Cola. No benefit.

The guys with the ratings are not going to give credibility and attention to the guys without the ratings.

Flash
06-08-2010, 12:37 PM
This may be a funny analogy. But look at rap music. Rappers always have feuds and "beef". But you always feud with someone more popular and better known than you. Because that puts you on their level and gets you exposure. And if you're Jay-Z you don't feud with anyone because you're the most popular guy and anyone you feud with helps them, not you.

Its the same with talk radio. You will hear Michael Savage attack Limbaugh but never the other way around.

dannno
06-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Nobody watched the video.. dammit!! This was important!

Vessol
06-08-2010, 03:35 PM
I guess Glenn Beck missed the memo.