PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Organizer Dana Loesch Schools Chris Matthews

low preference guy
06-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Tea Party supporter schools Chris Matthews with class and elegance.

Everyone should watch this video. It shows how to fight Alinskyian tactics and to stay always on the offensive.

YouTube - Tea Party schools Chris Matthews vote rand paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6mLlcFdD_M)

BuddyRey
06-08-2010, 01:59 AM
Favorited and Tweeted!

Toureg89
06-08-2010, 02:01 AM
always trying to use race as a divide and conquer tactic.

i have to say, at the moment, its not making me mad, because it truelly is an effective tactic.

i more mad at america for falling for it.

low preference guy
06-08-2010, 02:03 AM
always trying to use race as a divide and conquer tactic.

i have to say, at the moment, its not making me mad, because it truelly is an effective tactic.

i more mad at america for falling for it.

i don't think it was effective with this lady. she made them both look like idiots and liars.

if she wasn't so hot, she could have probably trained Rand.

0zzy
06-08-2010, 02:07 AM
I saw this, should of posted it :) She works for PJTV now, she did something on Rand but I can't watch cause it's archived and I would rather not subscribe to Pajamas.

RonPaulwillWin
06-08-2010, 02:08 AM
Who is this bitch? I shall have her as my wife.

Toureg89
06-08-2010, 02:08 AM
i don't think it was effective with this lady. she made them both look like idiots and liars.

if she wasn't so hot, she could have probably trained Rand.
i wasnt trying to imply it was effective here.

i meant in general, it is effective, when the average conservative/libertarian isnt probably schooled in proper ways to deliver effective answers before they get into an unscheduled debates.

most people, conservative or liberal, probably have superficial understandings of laws/politics/constitutional rights, so pulling the "thats racist" card seems to be quite effective with the AVERAGE person.

low preference guy
06-08-2010, 02:30 AM
we will see whether the race card is effective or not when the votes are counted. my bet is that voters will see through the msm's lies.

MsDoodahs
06-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Dana did a great job, which probably means she won't be invited back, lol.

Thanks for posting this one!

eta: Chris reveals that he believes all Southerners are racists in this one, too. What a jerk he is.

Carole
06-08-2010, 09:14 AM
Unbelievable agenda-ism.

LOL
Matthews "inadvertently" (?) called her Dana "Lush" then corrected himself. :D

He is such a tool-pretending that he does not understand the "small minority" that disagrees with the administration. :D

ItsTime
06-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Wow great job! I bet she wont be asked back LOL

Working Poor
06-08-2010, 10:30 AM
eta: Chris reveals that he believes all Southerners are racists in this one, too. What a jerk he is.

That's okay cause we in the south want to scare off the yankees while those damm yankees (the ones who won't leave) have already seen thru the propaganda.:D

tjeffersonsghost
06-08-2010, 10:32 AM
The best Chris Matthews beat down of ALL TIME!!

YouTube - Chris Matthews Hardball: Protester William Kostric brings gun to presidential town hall in NH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XflE0RMiIiA)

I have this favorited. This guy hit CM perfect.

paulitics
06-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Notice how they easily they can insert their friend Bilderberger Rick Perry into the mix, about his inane comments about seccessionism that he was made to say. Notice, how any true patriot would not use such language, but only the frauds who only serve to discredit real conservatives.

Travlyr
06-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Chris Matthews has "0" credibility... he is a dufus.

ghengis86
06-08-2010, 07:38 PM
great responses by Dana. Why does Chris et al avoid dicussing policy and instead try to turn it into 'all republicans are racist?"

Only one nit to pick: it's Secession, not Succession!

Flash
06-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Everyone was so harsh about secession. The Tea Partier should have pointed out that we f*cking seceded from the British Empire.

ghengis86
06-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Everyone was so harsh about secession. The Tea Partier should have pointed out that we f*cking seceded from the British Empire.

they sort of did: the counterpoint was that King George was a monarch, whereas 'our' government was elected by the people. all hail the God democracy! the people can never be wrong! Even when 60 out of 300 million is clearly a landslide!

satchelmcqueen
06-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Who is this bitch? I shall have her as my wife.

lol!!! Awesome:D

Koz
06-08-2010, 08:36 PM
I can't stomach watching Matthews, but I was watching something a couple of weeks ago that she was on and she was magnificent that time as well.

silus
06-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Yea, she sure is magnificent. She plays right into the artificial world of left and right politics, where anything you do is okay as long as you can point out the same behavior in the opposite side. And all the while true reality is ignored. Pathetic.

AGRP
06-08-2010, 11:06 PM
This video is a perfect example of how the msm deals with this movement.

They litterally spent seven minutes on complete nonsense without touching on any issues whatsoever.

low preference guy
06-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Dana will be on Larry King and Fox tomorrow. Check http://www.danaradio.com/ for the time.

james1906
06-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Secession equals white supremacy? I had no idea Gandhi was a fucking rabid Nazi.

Romulus
06-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Removed?

Jeremy
06-09-2010, 07:07 AM
Someone reupload it. :(

Elwar
06-09-2010, 07:40 AM
The best Chris Matthews beat down of ALL TIME!!

YouTube - Chris Matthews Hardball: Protester William Kostric brings gun to presidential town hall in NH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XflE0RMiIiA)

I have this favorited. This guy hit CM perfect.

Interesting, toward the end Matthews says:

"...when you bring a gun, violence might be afoot because they associate a gun with violence and they associate a gun with force. But you say you're not interested in using force to get your way politically...so bringing a show of force to a political debate was not meant as a violent act?"

He might have mentioned at this point that people associate police with force and asked if the fact that there were police at the public debate was meant as a violent act.

Romulus
06-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Yea, she sure is magnificent. She plays right into the artificial world of left and right politics, where anything you do is okay as long as you can point out the same behavior in the opposite side. And all the while true reality is ignored. Pathetic.

This video is a perfect example of how the msm deals with this movement.

They litterally spent seven minutes on complete nonsense without touching on any issues whatsoever.

These are both correct. Propagating this does nothing but play into a false game instead of addressing issues.

idirtify
06-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Interesting, toward the end Matthews says:

"...when you bring a gun, violence might be afoot because they associate a gun with violence and they associate a gun with force. But you say you're not interested in using force to get your way politically...so bringing a show of force to a political debate was not meant as a violent act?"

He might have mentioned at this point that people associate police with force and asked if the fact that there were police at the public debate was meant as a violent act.

He might have also said (if Loudmouth Matthews would have allowed) that his defensive weapon was to help protect the president.

Perry
06-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Original video was removed.

YouTube - Chris Matthews Gets Schooled By Tea Partier (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3ftFZygiUQ)

Romulus
06-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Dana sorta gets it, but is essentially used as a pawn in the left vs right game.

Elwar
06-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Falling into race at all is falling into their game.

The answer to any accusation of racism should be this:

"Racism is the ugliest form of collectivism and anyone who puts people into groups based upon the amount of melanin in their skin is by definition a racist. If you view people as anything other than individuals, you are being intellectually lazy and encouraging an environment where racism breeds."

End of story.