PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Tire Covers...

Chrispy
10-13-2007, 05:45 AM
Jeep owners are a very close knit group. They respect each other very much to the point where the very fact that when someone owns a Jeep Wrangler they will wave to every single Jeep wrangler driver they see anywhere in the country and the other owner will wave back.

So basically I want a Jeep Wrangler Tire cover featuring Ron Paul. I don't care how much it would cost, I don't care where i would have to get it. I want a big ass picture of Ron Paul covering my spare tire on the back of my Jeep. This would be especially effective on the military base where i live (Fort Meade) because there are a lot of jeep owners.

If anyone knows where i could find a place that would offer custom tire covers that would feature Ron Paul please reply to this message. I honestly think we can get a good number of votes just by advertising on Jeeps (we really take each other seriously).

foofighter20x
10-13-2007, 05:57 AM
Just buy a regular, black tire cover and spray paint it.

I recommend the RPR logo. ;)

Chrispy
10-13-2007, 05:59 AM
Just buy a regular, black tire cover and spray paint it.

I recommend the RPR logo. ;)

Good Idea, though where do i get one of the Ron Paul Revolution stencils?

Razmear
10-13-2007, 06:01 AM
Here is the thread I posted a few months back when I did the same thing to my Jeep:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=7380&highlight=jeep

eb

Chrispy
10-13-2007, 06:03 AM
Alright thats fuckin cool... Lemme try to pimp my Jeep out a little and i'll upload pics when i'm done, you got me motivated.

reaver
10-13-2007, 06:07 AM
I'll post it twice, who'll notice? :p

In my back window I have "ron paul cured my apathy" I had to do it after I saw it in A New Hope.