Maine, June 8
Montana, June 8
Nevada, June 8
New Jersey, June 8
North Dakota, June 8
South Carolina, June 8
South Dakota, June 8
Virginia, June 8

article from dp: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/war-for-the-west-heats-up-on-super-tuesday-2010-06-07?dist=bigcharts

tpreitzel
06-07-2010, 01:56 PM
California, June 8
Iowa, June 8
Maine, June 8
Montana, June 8
Nevada, June 8
New Jersey, June 8
North Dakota, June 8
South Carolina, June 8
South Dakota, June 8
Virginia, June 8

article from dp: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/war-for-the-west-heats-up-on-super-tuesday-2010-06-07?dist=bigcharts

Yep, we'll have a better idea of the general election in 2010 following these primaries. California ought to be especially interesting ... We'll see.

fisharmor
06-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Unfortunately, in VA I have a Republican primary choice between a neocon who spouts meaningless platitudes on the one hand, and a neocon who spouts meaningless platitudes on the other.
I'm writing myself in.

libertybrewcity
06-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Unfortunately, in VA I have a Republican primary choice between a neocon who spouts meaningless platitudes on the one hand, and a neocon who spouts meaningless platitudes on the other.
I'm writing myself in.

you should have ran for office!

AJ Antimony
06-07-2010, 02:35 PM
So what are the races to watch other than CA Senate and NV Senate?

Todd
06-07-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm writing myself in.

District 5 has mucho candidates. Only two that even seem viable are a guy named McPadden and another named McKelvey.

McKelvey sounds great except for the foreign policy stuff and McPadden seems disingenuine, but he's on the "bonified" list of Liberty candidates.

Think I'm voting for him.

Primaries seem like the only time when your vote might actually count for something. If the Neocon RINO get's the win, I'll probably stay home during the general.