PDA

View Full Version : Slap a bumper sticker on your car! This one little effort can have a huge impact.

saahmed
10-13-2007, 03:21 AM
I just put a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my car today and I wish I had done it sooner. I did not realize the impact it can have. I was driving through a mall parking lot and as I looked through my rear view mirror I could see almost everybody who walked by at least give the sticker a glance. A couple of my friends, after noticing it on my car, asked me about him and I gladly explained. If every supporter had a bumper sticker on their car it would increase Paul's name recognition greatly. Think about it, most of you probably take notice of any bumper sticker when you see one. I'm in Iowa and I have really only seen a lot of Obama stickers and one Tancredo. I have not seen a bumper sticker for a single other candidate.

I think people fail to realize the impact of a bumper sticker. A lot of people see it throughout your drive, and if they begin to see a lot of these bumper stickers for a guy they haven't heard of, they will look into it. A lot of you probably already have a bumper sticker, but if you don't, I urge you to get one and get it on your car immediately. Don't underestimate the power of this one little thing.

d'anconia
10-13-2007, 04:45 AM
Yes bumper stickers are an absolutely AWESOME way to get the word out. It's smack dab in the middle of the person's view who is behind you, it's cheap, and it will get a lot of "impressions" during the course of even just one day. Plus when people are driving they usually aren't thinking too hard so it's easy for something to catch their eyes.

They are also very convenient to give away to other Ron Paul supporters. When we had RP come speak at USC, after his speech we started handing a stack of them out and ended up giving away all 50 within literally a 1 or 2 minute period.

jonahtrainer
10-13-2007, 09:32 AM
I just put a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my car today and I wish I had done it sooner. I did not realize the impact it can have. I was driving through a mall parking lot and as I looked through my rear view mirror I could see almost everybody who walked by at least give the sticker a glance. A couple of my friends, after noticing it on my car, asked me about him and I gladly explained. If every supporter had a bumper sticker on their car it would increase Paul's name recognition greatly. Think about it, most of you probably take notice of any bumper sticker when you see one. I'm in Iowa and I have really only seen a lot of Obama stickers and one Tancredo. I have not seen a bumper sticker for a single other candidate.

I think people fail to realize the impact of a bumper sticker. A lot of people see it throughout your drive, and if they begin to see a lot of these bumper stickers for a guy they haven't heard of, they will look into it. A lot of you probably already have a bumper sticker, but if you don't, I urge you to get one and get it on your car immediately. Don't underestimate the power of this one little thing.

I was at an Ask Mitt Anything and Mitt invited everyone to put bumper stickers on their vehicles because each sticker was worth 7 votes. I went home and put on 3 Ron Paul stickers. My friends who support Romney have still not put on any stickers. I wonder if my sqwaking about torturing innocent civilians (innocent until proven guilty suspected terrorists) in the doubled Gitmo, called Mittmo, has done any good?

nist7
10-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Word of warning if you put Ron Paul bumper stickers on your car:

Do not drive like an a$$hole.

sunny
10-13-2007, 09:46 AM
i've got 3 on the back - the blue ones - and two white ones on the front.
yup, people notice even in the small city i am in.

DrNoZone
10-13-2007, 09:49 AM
I've got a HUGE vinyl "Google Ron Paul for President 2008" on the back window of the car, plus a smaller "www.ronpaul2008.com" vinyl stickers on each of the 4 side windows. Just this morning when I was at the drive-thru getting coffee, the lady behind the counter was elated to see them because she too is a RP supporter. They definitely get noticed.

JenHarris
10-13-2007, 10:11 AM
I had someone come up to me in a parking lot and ask who Ron Paul was after they saw the bumper sticker. Talked to them for a bit then handed over the literature that I carry around in my purse all the time :)

hummtide
10-13-2007, 10:13 AM

WHOOPS! I guess I better purge my Mobile native blood then.

ksuguy
10-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Got one on my truck, and one on my motorcycle too.

ceakins
10-13-2007, 10:41 AM

Oh it works well, I've had comments in grocery store parking lots. I've ran into other Ron Paul supporters because of it while on my commute where I park and ride a bus.

torchbearer
10-13-2007, 10:45 AM
I have a bumper sticker on my truck, i park it everyday in such a way that everyone who goes through the drive through at the nearby Wendy's gets a good view of it.

hopeforamerica
10-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Do any of you find that you are more careful driving with your Ron Paul bumper stickers? I do.... I also tend to make sure my car is clean more often ;)

Matt Collins
10-13-2007, 10:56 AM

Do not drive like an a$$hole.That's exactly why I only have 1 and not multiple stickers. But I do find myself cutting people off, throwing on the breaks, and forcing them to see the RP'08sticker :p Good advertising, eh?

jonahtrainer
10-13-2007, 11:18 AM

It is next to my alma mater 'School of Law' bumper plate frame. People give me pleeeenty of room. Never have tailgaters for long. Hope I'm not losing votes though :eek:

By the way, just 10 minites ago my cousin's husband just saw our bumper sticker and asked who Ron Paul is. They work! Now to get out of this stupid store and get some breakfast. Thank goodness for the iPhone.

work2win
10-13-2007, 11:29 AM
You don't have any RP stickers on your car yet??!! I can't believe anyone on here WOULDN'T have any on their cars. This is the easiest way to get his name out there along with enhancing his image of support.

I have one of the large white rear window "Ron Paul President 2008" decals on both of my vehicles, along with a blue bumper sticker on the right and left rear side windows. To top it off, I have one of those issues flag stickers on each side of the vehicle. They are like a mini slim-jim for anyone who stops to look. A bumper sticker is good, but the large decals have serious impact. People just don't show that much enthusiasm for political candidates these days and it blows people away. If you don't do a large decal, do at least two bumper stickers to show your more than casual support.

Issues flag sticker:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/ron+paul+flag/-/pv_design_prod/p_861778.125676525/pNo_125676525/id_18922717/fpt_____D___G______P___b7_a2_________a3/opt_/c_674/pg_1

Large window decal:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ron-Paul-LARGE-rear-window-decal-2-MED-side-window_W0QQitemZ180166858979QQihZ008QQcategoryZ884 33QQcmdZViewItem

tnvoter
10-13-2007, 12:18 PM

hah. so true.

RP08
10-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Awww ya! Check out my "stickerage" and scrolling LED sign (please rate the vid)!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/850884/ron_paul_led_scrolling_car_sign_with_music_by_bad_ religion

Mandrik
10-13-2007, 12:55 PM
I picked up some of those static cling stickers for my rear windshield. 5 small ones and 1 large one. I gave 2 smalls ones to a couple friends. I placed the large one at the top of my rear windshield, and two smaller ones on the each bottom corner of the rear windshield. Looks great, but I haven't had anyone say anything about it yet.

Wow @ the scrolling LED car sign. Are those things street legal? They just seem like a big distraction. I do love it, though!

SwooshOU
10-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I couldn't agree more!

I just got my Ron Paul bumper stickers and put them on both my cars. That same day my wife and I went driving and at a stop light the older lady next to us motioned to roll down the window. She said "Who is Ron Paul?" Because she was older and this is a conservative part of the country, I decided to say "He's the most conservative Republican running for President that the media is ignoring! Ron Paul 2008 dot com!" She responded positively.

I was amazed that the bumper sticker worked so quickly!

BUY YOUR BUMPER STICKERS FROM THE CAMPAIGN!

sedele
10-13-2007, 01:15 PM
You don't have any RP stickers on your car yet??!! I can't believe anyone on here WOULDN'T have any on their cars. This is the easiest way to get his name out there along with enhancing his image of support.

I have one of the large white rear window "Ron Paul President 2008" decals on both of my vehicles, along with a blue bumper sticker on the right and left rear side windows. To top it off, I have one of those issues flag stickers on each side of the vehicle. They are like a mini slim-jim for anyone who stops to look. A bumper sticker is good, but the large decals have serious impact. People just don't show that much enthusiasm for political candidates these days and it blows people away. If you don't do a large decal, do at least two bumper stickers to show your more than casual support.

Issues flag sticker:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/ron+paul+flag/-/pv_design_prod/p_861778.125676525/pNo_125676525/id_18922717/fpt_____D___G______P___b7_a2_________a3/opt_/c_674/pg_1

Large window decal:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ron-Paul-LARGE-rear-window-decal-2-MED-side-window_W0QQitemZ180166858979QQihZ008QQcategoryZ884 33QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for posting this.

Just bought the large window decal and 2 side decals since I ruined my RON PAUL REVOLUTION one.

DahuiHeeNalu
10-13-2007, 01:36 PM
haha i got 2 bumper stickers and a yard sign in my back window ;) not to mention pics on my dash :)

philipsantamaria
10-13-2007, 02:43 PM
i got 2 of the blue ronpaulbumperstickers.com ones on my car, the other day this guy on a bike drove by my car and gave me a peace sign and pointed to the back of my car.

people DEFINITELY see them.

Chrispy
10-13-2007, 02:48 PM
I just put 2 bumper stickers on last night, should catch quite a few eyes because i park my Jeep in a very high pedestrian traffic spot to a government agency.

USAFCapt
10-13-2007, 03:48 PM
Got one. 4 people have asked specifically about it.

ConstitutionGal
10-13-2007, 04:08 PM
I have my Ron Paul bumper sticker on the bottom left side of my rear window and on the bumper I've had a sticker for years that reads "Our freedom is more important than your good idea!". The other day at the gas station a man walked up to me and remarked that he loved my bumper stickers and then said "Those two sure do go well together, don't they?". I was estatic, needless to say!!

hard@work
10-13-2007, 04:09 PM
A Ron Paul bumper sticker is 10000000 times more valuable than ANY candidates sticker. A show of support for Paul gets people truly thinking about his viability, and that their interest is shared as well by others who proudly show support.

Absolutely a requirement for every supporter to have one of these on every vehicle they own!!

TruckinMike
10-13-2007, 04:46 PM
I like bumper stickers too...big ones! --- Truckinmike
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2125/1562472999_68d1de1bdc.jpg

terlinguatx
10-13-2007, 04:48 PM