PDA

View Full Version : How to boost fundraising ?

qwerty
10-13-2007, 02:17 AM
Yes, donate...

But can we do something together online ?

I´m with you if someone tells what to do....

:cool:

lasenorita
10-13-2007, 02:52 AM
Hmm... I don't know about online.

I guess you could create a website or blog that interests you and use Google Adsense. Donate the profits (not much if you're just starting, but every little bit helps.) Or if you have some talent or know how to create something, you could sell it on eBay. You could also clear out the stuff that you don't need/use/want anymore and sell those online too. Maybe create a website that acts as a go-between/forum for Ron Paul supporters who have some stuff they want to sell and sell it/monitor it for them on eBay. Then donate those funds to the campaign.

OptionsTrader
10-13-2007, 03:03 AM
I realize the question was specifically about online methods, but:

Do your neighbors know who Ron Paul is? Find out by bringing your neighbor a Ron Paul book (A Foreign Policy of Freedom), slimjims, and videos on a laptop.

jonahtrainer
10-13-2007, 03:08 AM
I realize the question was specifically about online methods, but:

Do your neighbors know who Ron Paul is? Find out by bringing your neighbor a Ron Paul book (A Foreign Policy of Freedom), slimjims, and videos on a laptop.

Find your rich neighbors, friends and family. Doctors and business owners make great donaters. I've brought several people into the campaign who donate a lot to it. One even says 'Getting him elected is worth $1M per year to me.'

Also waiters with the Tip Act are great. Search for the thread.

OptionsTrader
10-13-2007, 03:09 AM
Go to "gold coin and jewelry shops" too. Talk to the businessmen and the customers. They are almost always quite loaded and educated about our monetary problems.

qwerty
10-13-2007, 03:21 AM
awesome ideas, but not for me, since i´m not american...