PDA

View Full Version : Is There A Quote That Supports Segregation Of People via Asians, Blacks, Gays..?

AGRP
06-06-2010, 03:53 PM
For example, someone like lenin would support the idea of segregating a society to break it?

forsmant
06-06-2010, 03:55 PM
segregation of society happens naturally

AlexMerced
06-06-2010, 04:22 PM
For example, someone like lenin would support the idea of segregating a society to break it?

ugh... why...

MelissaWV
06-06-2010, 04:25 PM
I'll play along for the moment, but as forsmant says, society splits itself naturally.

The fastest way to break a society is to preoccupy it with trying to achieve some sort of falsely representative "diversity" in everything it does, until everyone is entirely equal. This could be on the basis of color, gender, economic status, marital status, sexual orientation, height, weight, food preference (kosher, vegan, etc.), family background (adopted, parents were divorced, single mom household, no siblings, one sibling, two... etc.), and so on. You could literally rearrange everyone on earth trying to achieve some sort of balance, whereby everyone has the same life experiences or even the potential for them... and you'd never get it. You'd waste your whole life.

In the meantime, the people who pushed the idea upon you in the first place will have no such preoccupations.

low preference guy
06-06-2010, 04:31 PM
How to Destroy America, by Richard D. Lamm, former governor of Colorado.

I have a secret plan to destroy America. If you believe, as many do, that America is too smug, too white bread, too self-satisfied, too rich, let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. History shows that nations are more fragile than their citizens think. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and they all fall, and that "an autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide." Here is my plan:

6. I would establish dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would "celebrate diversity." "Diversity" is a wonderfully seductive word. It stresses differences rather than commonalities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other – that is, when they are not killing each other. A "diverse," peaceful or stable society is against most historical precedent. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together, and we can take advantage of this myopia.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50997

BlackTerrel
06-06-2010, 04:44 PM
http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-can-diversity-destroy-us-892

Can Diversity Destroy Us? by Patrick J. Buchanan

You can find some "good" quotes here if you like.

Cowlesy
06-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Two words.

George Wallace.

AGRP
06-06-2010, 04:58 PM
I'll play along for the moment, but as forsmant says, society splits itself naturally.

The fastest way to break a society is to preoccupy it with trying to achieve some sort of falsely representative "diversity" in everything it does, until everyone is entirely equal. This could be on the basis of color, gender, economic status, marital status, sexual orientation, height, weight, food preference (kosher, vegan, etc.), family background (adopted, parents were divorced, single mom household, no siblings, one sibling, two... etc.), and so on. You could literally rearrange everyone on earth trying to achieve some sort of balance, whereby everyone has the same life experiences or even the potential for them... and you'd never get it. You'd waste your whole life.

In the meantime, the people who pushed the idea upon you in the first place will have no such preoccupations.

How to Destroy America, by Richard D. Lamm, former governor of Colorado.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50997

http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-can-diversity-destroy-us-892

Can Diversity Destroy Us? by Patrick J. Buchanan

You can find some "good" quotes here if you like.

Thanks a lot for understanding what im asking for.

Anyone like lenin, mussolini, marx, etc?