PDA

View Full Version : End. the. Wars.

qwerty
06-06-2010, 01:08 AM
YouTube - End. the. Wars. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTEhbf92FdM)

sevin
06-06-2010, 01:34 AM
This video is great.

One thing that we have on our side is the anti-war movement, and liberal Obama supporters need to understand that Obama and the liberals are not as anti-war as they think they are!!!

freshjiva
06-06-2010, 01:48 AM
This video is great.

One thing that we have on our side is the anti-war movement, and liberal Obama supporters need to understand that Obama and the liberals are not as anti-war as they think they are!!!

What anti-war movement? That movement reached its height in the 2004 election, but since Obama won the presidency, its become virtually nonexistent.

sevin
06-06-2010, 01:50 AM
What anti-war movement? That movement reached its height in the 2004 election, but since Obama won the presidency, its become virtually nonexistent.

Yeah, that's the spirit. Let's just give up.

Reason
06-06-2010, 02:29 AM
//

sevin
06-06-2010, 02:42 AM
Neocons are going to try and take control this year and especially in 2012. I am going to bump the shit out of this thread and threads like it.

tremendoustie
06-06-2010, 02:49 AM

Not true. The real anti-war movement keeps on going -- just like the real pro-freedom movement will keep on going after the neocons get elected.

One example:

"The reason I am here is because ... even though the facade has changed in Washington DC, the policies are still the same," Sheehan told a handful of journalists, with a Camp Casey banner behind her. Calling on peace activists to wake up and protest Obama's escalation of the war in Afghanistan, and complaining that troops still remain in Iraq, she said: "We have to realize, it is not the president who is power, it is not the party that is in power, it is the system that stays the same, no matter who is in charge.

"We are here to make the wars unpopular again", Sheehan said.

CUnknown
06-06-2010, 11:00 AM
It is really sad to me that the liberal anti-war movement has basically given up. I hope to see them back in action sometime soon. I hope that the Tea Parties eventually get the message that war is not patriotic or morally right, and that it is destroying our country through debt just as much as it is destroying the places we bomb.