PDA

View Full Version : The U.S. VS Mexican Illegals

tangent4ronpaul
06-05-2010, 07:28 PM
If you disagree with the content feel free to delete it. Otherwise please pass it on so that others can see what is happening.

We are under siege here in Arizona. Before you decide we are racists please read what the Hispanic leaders are saying. We are pro immigration and anti Illegal immigration.

The U.S. VS Mexican Illegals

"You old white people. It is your duty to die."

http://www.ccir.net/

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston ! Go
back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . . We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico , "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas ; "We have an aging white America . They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California ."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, " California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California ."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University ; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO :
On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial privilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent. Recently, a vote was taken in the U.S. Congress to end this practice. It was defeated. Every single Democratic senator except Ernest Hollings voted to maintain special privileges for Hispanic, Asian and African immigrants. They were joined by thirteen Republicans. Bill Clinton and Al Gore have repeatedly stated that they believe that massive immigration from countries like Mexico is good. They have also backed special privileges for these immigrants.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?:
Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico hasNEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange County , California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia , 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG:
When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island . They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breath free. They wanted to become Americans. Now too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?:
Send copies of this letter to at least two other people, 100 would be even better. Help us get the word out.

California Coalition for Immigration Reform
5942 Edinger, Suite 113 - 117
Huntington Beach , CA 92649
Phone 714.921.7142

constituent
06-05-2010, 07:42 PM
This is a ridiculous, absurd propaganda piece... if this speaks to you, it's time for some introspection.

constituent
06-05-2010, 07:43 PM
We are pro immigration and anti Illegal immigration.

Cool, glad to see that you're for open borders and the free flow of individuals across the Rio Grande (in particular... I'm one of those individuals) :)

Jace
06-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Cool, glad to see that you're for open borders and the free flow of individuals across the Rio Grande (in particular... I'm one of those individuals) :)

Cool, glad to see you are in agreement with Timothy Geithner, Ben Bernanke, Barack Obama the UN, the Bilderbergers and the CFR.

Viva the North American Union, a global currency and the NWO!

Ron Paul said what we are facing now is an invasion. He is not for open borders. He is also not for birthright citizenship for illegal aliens.

tmosley
06-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Close the borders, remove the quotas, and speed up the process. The system could be fixed that quickly and easily.

The only reason that we need a closed border is because there are other states, who will dump their insane, sick, and criminals at our doorstep if the border was truly open.

constituent
06-06-2010, 06:29 AM
Cool, glad to see you are in agreement with Timothy Geithner, Ben Bernanke, Barack Obama the UN, the Bilderbergers and the CFR.

You consume entirely too much wing nut agitprop. I don't remember Geithner, Bernanke, the UN or Obama ever mentioning open borders.

Perhaps you have a source, other than just cuz you say so. I doubt it though. :)

Viva the North American Union, a global currency and the NWO!

Sure, sure, associate those you disagree with with some outside boogey man. Typical marxist filth. Totally expected though from your sort.

When you can't back your argument up with substance... debate like a twelve year old.

Don't worry, I'm sure some of your rpf border guard buddies will be here in no time to back you up. lol. :D

Ron Paul said what we are facing now is an invasion.

And, as we all know, Ron Paul's the f*n bible, right?

BTW, do you have a RECENT source to back this statement up?

I sincerely doubt that Ron Paul is foolish enough to believe that the "illegal" immigrant population shrinking by 2 million people a year constitutes an invasion. He may be a slick politician, but I'm happy to report that he's no dummy. :)

He is not for open borders.

Actually, in principle he is. Ask him yourself.

He is also not for birthright citizenship for illegal aliens.

Hey genius, "illegal alien" implies that you weren't born in the United States... like I say, slick politician... works both ways. ;) :)

btw, last I checked, he was opposed to birthright citizenship [period].

I happen to agree with him there. :D

constituent
06-06-2010, 06:32 AM
Close the borders

So just to be clear, you support the remaining clauses of the Tariff Act of 1930 and mandatory national id cards.

Thanks for filling us in. :)

When it comes to human liberty, it's good to know where your peers stand. Even if, particularly if, they hate it with a passion.

tnvoter
06-06-2010, 08:26 AM
I for one don't enjoy seeing people robbed, prayers to Arizona.

Jace
06-07-2010, 12:17 AM
You consume entirely too much wing nut agitprop. I don't remember Geithner, Bernanke, the UN or Obama ever mentioning open borders.

Perhaps you have a source, other than just cuz you say so. I doubt it though. :)

Sure, sure, associate those you disagree with with some outside boogey man. Typical marxist filth. Totally expected though from your sort.

When you can't back your argument up with substance... debate like a twelve year old.

Don't worry, I'm sure some of your rpf border guard buddies will be here in no time to back you up. lol. :D

And, as we all know, Ron Paul's the f*n bible, right?

BTW, do you have a RECENT source to back this statement up?

I sincerely doubt that Ron Paul is foolish enough to believe that the "illegal" immigrant population shrinking by 2 million people a year constitutes an invasion. He may be a slick politician, but I'm happy to report that he's no dummy. :)

Actually, in principle he is. Ask him yourself.

Hey genius, "illegal alien" implies that you weren't born in the United States... like I say, slick politician... works both ways. ;) :)

btw, last I checked, he was opposed to birthright citizenship [period].

I happen to agree with him there. :D

YouTube - Ron Paul CNN/YouTube Debate - North American Union!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbyebk-V-Hs)

Timothy Geithner is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and Ben Bernanke is a Bilderberg attendee -- both organizations that promote the politcal and economic integration of the United States with Canada and Mexico. Obama is for amnesty and a pathway to citizenship for 30 million illegal immigrants.

Hey, genius, your spelling and manner say much about you. You write and think like a 12-year-old.

nobody's_hero
06-07-2010, 04:04 AM
So just to be clear, you support the remaining clauses of the Tariff Act of 1930 and mandatory national id cards.

Thanks for filling us in. :)

When it comes to human liberty, it's good to know where your peers stand. Even if, particularly if, they hate it with a passion.

Oh come on. You know that the establishment wants BOTH a National I.D. and millions of new voters (mindless sheep), right?

If they tried to pass a national I.D. card right now, they'd probably fail. But, say, if they were to magically find 20 million new voters grateful for the gift of citizenship, well, they could do damn near anything they wanted to.

constituent
06-07-2010, 07:08 AM
Oh come on. You know that the establishment wants BOTH a National I.D. and millions of new voters (mindless sheep), right?

If they tried to pass a national I.D. card right now, they'd probably fail. But, say, if they were to magically find 20 million new voters grateful for the gift of citizenship, well, they could do damn near anything they wanted to.

Hi, we already have a national i.d. It is called a passport or passport card.

I don't see any of you bitchin' about that. Like I say, it's all about the boogey man.

You're so afraid of "real i.d." that you ignore the actual real i.d., because they gave it a different name.

The sleight of hand you folks get suckered by... I'd swear you were all five, six years old.

Srsly folks, wake up. :)

But, say, if they were to magically find 20 million new voters grateful for the gift of citizenship, well, they could do damn near anything they wanted to.

This is just embarrassing. If your argument has to rely on "they... magically find[ing]," you need to take a step back and reconsider the strength of your position.

Thanks. :)

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-07-2010, 07:09 AM
Affirmative action is disgusting. Whoever thinks someone should have a special right over others because of their race should be shot to the moon.

constituent
06-07-2010, 07:13 AM
YouTube - Ron Paul CNN/YouTube Debate - North American Union!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbyebk-V-Hs)

Timothy Geithner is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and Ben Bernanke is a Bilderberg attendee -- both organizations that promote the politcal and economic integration of the United States with Canada and Mexico. Obama is for amnesty and a pathway to citizenship for 30 million illegal immigrants.

"It's all a conspiracy, man!"

Lol at 30 million illegal aliens. Last week it was 20, and even that would be 1 in 15 human beings living in the United States. That claim is absurd on its face.

30 million? 1 in 10? You people never disappoint! :D

Pete Kay
06-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Open borders nuts are a disgrace. If you build something that you love, then you should want to protect it. How is allowing others to tear apart what you have built promoting liberty? How about the liberty of the Americans already here? How about freedom of association? How can people be free if they are denied the right to build communities and enjoy the fruits of their labor? When anybody can stroll into your community and demand equal share of what you have built, that is not freedom, that's parasitism. Protection of property rights is not only for personal property but shared property that everyone contributed to. Those that have not contributed and those not invited don't have to right to steal others' labor.

Pennsylvania
06-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Personally I love cheap fruit...

constituent
06-07-2010, 07:51 AM
Open borders nuts are a disgrace. If you build something that you love, then you should want to protect it. How is allowing others to tear apart what you have built promoting liberty?

I'm sorry, what did you build on the border?

How about freedom of association?

Please think. If you are trying to prevent me from freely associating with an individual because they live 500 yards on the other side of a river, who is attacking freedom of association?

This is one of the most idiotic of all the empty talking points the anti-immigrant crowd pulls out.

You are the one attacking freedom of association.

How can this be so difficult for you to comprehend?

How do YOU fall for this crap?

constituent
06-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Personally I love cheap fruit...

Me too! Hey, what do you think of Jace's claim that 1 in 10 people in the United States is an illegal immigrant? From your experience, does that number make any sense to you?

I live just a quick drive from the border, and I assure you that 1 in 10 people here aren't even immigrants, much less illegal immigrants. :)

Pennsylvania
06-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Me too! Hey, what do you think of Jace's claim that 1 in 10 people in the United States is an illegal immigrant? From your experience, does that number make any sense to you?

I live just a quick drive from the border, and I assure that 1 in 10 people here aren't even immigrants, much less illegal immigrants. :)

I remember hearing the same proportion about homosexuals once. Maybe 1 in 10 is just what people say ad hoc when they don't like a certain group, who knows...

Around Kennett Square where Mexican workers are the primary demographic for mushroom farm labor, I have no doubt there is a substantial amount of them who are undocumented, but outside of that the figure wouldn't fit my daily observations. On any given day, I see more Asian-Americans than I do Mexicans, and since I live where I live (as opposed to say California) that's a very small amount.

constituent
06-07-2010, 08:02 AM
I remember hearing the same proportion about homosexuals once. Maybe 1 in 10 is just what people say ad hoc when they don't like a certain group, who knows...

Around Kennett Square where Mexican workers are the primary demographic for mushroom farm labor, I have no doubt there is a substantial amount of them who are undocumented, but outside of that the figure wouldn't fit my daily observations. On any given day, I see more Asian-Americans than I do Mexicans, and since I live where I live (as opposed to say California) that's a very small amount.

ty. :)

Lord Xar
06-07-2010, 10:10 AM
oh look. The open border marxists are arguing for open borders again, in the name of liberty. lol. Meanwhile 20+million illegals are laughing at the taxpayer.....

ooops, another anchor baby is born in the time span it took me to write this...
oh, there is another..

scurry over, drop 4 kids, all on the taxpayers dime. And we need to "love Constitutents brand of liberty" which promotes open borders, statism, and the ever increase of giant government in which dependents are created and "we" foot the bill.

damn.. another little anchor plopped out....

note: Constituent, the same rhetoric you blame on the anti-illegal immigrant crowd, you yourself are just as guilty on the "let them all in crowd". You are just as blind. Infact, the proof is in the pudding really. You see what is happening to Cali, and arizona - that is the window into what many other states and eventually the U.S. will experience. We know the model you want doesn't work. It is plain as day. Degradation of the social systems, dependence, increased taxes & services, lower quality of living, increased crime (25% of cali prison systems = illegals) etc.... unyielding illegal immigration is a horrible thing. We see this, it is happening. You are an ignorant person, not a dumb one. You know that "welfare" will not go away, and you lobby for open borders. So, when you couple those together - what do you get? This is why you "libertarians" are really just a flavor of marxism. The Libertarian party has been hijacked.

Zippyjuan
06-07-2010, 10:16 AM
"It's all a conspiracy, man!"

Lol at 30 million illegal aliens. Last week it was 20, and even that would be 1 in 15 human beings living in the United States. That claim is absurd on its face.

30 million? 1 in 10? You people never disappoint! :D

Most recent estimate is 10.6 million illegal aliens in the country- down from 12.6 million just two years ago.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/illegal-immigration-economy-border-control/story?id=9820177

Reasons Behind Illegal Immigration Decline Debated
New Report Has Sparked a Debate About the Reasons Behind the Decline

By Daniel B. Wood
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 13, 2010

A report that America's illegal immigrant population declined by almost 1 million in one year is fomenting hot debate about why it is happening, whether the statistics are correct, and how the numbers should affect US immigration reform.

The number of illegal immigrants living in the United States dropped to 10.6 million in 2009 from 11.6 million in 2008, the sharpest decrease in 30 years and a second straight year of decline, according to a Department of Homeland Security report released this week.

Some immigration-control groups say the decline is happening primarily because of a buildup of border patrol and surveillance – and that the buildup should thus continue to further reduce illegal immigration. Other groups claim it is a result of the poor economy. Some say it is both, and still others doubt the statistics altogether.

Pete Kay
06-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Please think. If you are trying to prevent me from freely associating with an individual because they live 500 yards on the other side of a river, who is attacking freedom of association?

This is one of the most idiotic of all the empty talking points the anti-immigrant crowd pulls out.

You are the one attacking freedom of association.

How can this be so difficult for you to comprehend?

How do YOU fall for this crap?

You are very dense. If you want to live amongst Mexicans, then move to Mexico.

How can you not understand the basic concept of community? Are you a basement dwelling libertarian that hasn't contributed to a larger cause? Would you want what you have built to be destroyed by outsiders? How difficult is that to comprehend?

You talk about crap, but you are the one spewing it. No one has the right to tear apart my community. No one has a right to come uninvited. Get that through your head.

I'm glad that people like you are losing the debate. You are no better than a leftist.

Lord Xar
06-07-2010, 10:24 AM
I'm glad that people like you are losing the debate. You are no better than a leftist.

He is a leftist.

Pete Kay
06-07-2010, 11:15 AM
He is a leftist.

Hey, well that explains it. I can only assume that he lives with his parents still too, since he can't comprehend such basic concepts as others not having the right to live off another's labor and not forcing yourself onto others.

constituent
06-07-2010, 11:26 AM

How can you not understand the basic concept of community? Are you a basement dwelling libertarian that hasn't contributed to a larger cause? Would you want what you have built to be destroyed by outsiders? How difficult is that to comprehend?

You talk about crap, but you are the one spewing it. No one has the right to tear apart my community. No one has a right to come uninvited. Get that through your head.

You don't own a community simply on the merit of your living within that community.

The only community that is your community is that which gathers voluntarily on your property.

That's just life. Don't shoot the messenger.

[And the fact remains that it is you who is losing this debate. :D]

You are truly delusional.

Additionally, it is disheartening to witness how heavily you must rely upon slogans not only to make your point (whatever the hell it is), but also to insult your opponent.

"Basement dwelling libertarian?" Whatever you say, Michelle Malkin. ;) :)

constituent
06-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Hey, well that explains it. I can only assume that he lives with his parents still too, since he can't comprehend such basic concepts as others not having the right to live off another's labor and not forcing yourself onto others.

That's the best you've got? Lame. :)

Zippyjuan
06-07-2010, 11:51 AM

Can you provide examples of how illegal immigrants are tearing apart your community?

silentshout
06-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Illegal immigration has been on the decline, due to the recession. This AZ stuff is all propaganda to make you think that this is the cause of our problems. If there were no handouts given to them when they come over, then why would it be a big deal?
oh and btw, I do not care if someone calls me a "leftist" because of this. I'm here from the left, I don't lie...so nope, those silly names are useless, just like calling people "racist" is useless.

Zippyjuan
06-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Crime and Immigration?

http://newmexicoindependent.com/53176/crime-immigration-connection-unclear-justice-dept-statistics-suggest

Crime, immigration connection unclear, Justice Dept statistics suggest
By Bryant Furlow 5/3/10 5:27 PM

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer cited “border violence and crime due to illegal immigration” as motivations for signing a controversial law requiring people in Arizona to carry proof that they are in the U.S. legally.

But FBI and U.S. Department of Justice data show that Arizona’s violent crime rate is lower than the U.S. average and has been declining more rapidly than the U.S. average, The Independent found.

Despite a growing population, violent crime rates dropped sharply in Arizona between 2002 and 2008, the latest year for which complete federal crime data are available online.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Statistics, Arizona’s population-adjusted violent crime rate dropped from 555 reported incidents per 100,000 people in 2002 to 447 per 100,000 in 2008.

That 19.5 percent decline was much more pronounced than the U.S. average during the same time period, The Independent found.

Nationwide, the violent crime rate dropped by 7.9 percent, from 494 violent crimes per 100,000 population in 2002 to 455 in 2008, The Independent found.

Reports by the nonpartisan Immigration Policy Center and libertarian CATO Institute both indicate crime rates fell in Arizona over the past decade.

Census data show that overall, immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than U.S.-born people, according to both institutes.

Pete Kay
06-07-2010, 12:41 PM
You don't own a community simply on the merit of your living within that community.

The only community that is your community is that which gathers voluntarily on your property.

That's just life. Don't shoot the messenger.

[And the fact remains that it is you who is losing this debate. :D]

You are truly delusional.

Additionally, it is disheartening to witness how heavily you must rely upon slogans not only to make your point (whatever the hell it is), but also to insult your opponent.

"Basement dwelling libertarian?" Whatever you say, Michelle Malkin. ;) :)

You call me delusional but you hold onto such an unrealistic view that you fail to see the evidence right before your eyes: California.

Do you think that some one has the right to come to your house and live there with his children without your say so? In your idealistic libertarianism you fail to see that people contribute to the community through their taxes and work. Illegals have no right to enjoy the benefits of other people's labor, especially considering that they came uninvited.

Maybe you'd say that in a truly libertarian society it wouldn't matter, but we don't have a libertarian society so that point is moot. In the here and now, illegal immigration is immoral and should not tolerated.

And how could you be winning this debate if you haven't once explained why others have the right to force themselves on others?

constituent
06-07-2010, 12:43 PM
You call me delusional but you hold onto such an unrealistic view that you fail to see the evidence right before your eyes: California.

The evidence right before my eyes is Texas... and I see it just fine. :)

California is a piece of shit for a number of reasons, but mostly due to Californians.

Where are you from again?

Theocrat
06-07-2010, 12:46 PM
If Homeland Security cared so much about keeping terrorists from invading our borders, then how come we have such open borders in the South where Mexican illegals can sneak right in, almost without a trace?

Zippyjuan
06-07-2010, 12:52 PM
If Homeland Security cared so much about keeping terrorists from invading our borders, then how come we have such open borders in the South where Mexican illegals can sneak right in, almost without a trace?

How many of the terror suspects arrested so far have entered the US illegally? I can't think of any.

that1guy
06-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Their are a few people here, at theronpaulforums, that just should not be. With the views that you have, how could you even want to be here? Just doesn't make sense to me...:confused:

Pete Kay
06-07-2010, 12:57 PM
How many of the terror suspects arrested so far have entered the US illegally? I can't think of any.

Zippy, you've made many excuses for illegal immigrants, but I'd like you to just complete this one sentence, so I can understand your point of view.

Illegal immigration is moral because...

Theocrat
06-07-2010, 12:59 PM

Well, our federal government tells us, as a reason behind our current foreign policy, that we have to "fight them over there." They say that all the while leaving our southern border wide open and unprotected. If a terrorist was really bent on "destroying America," he could simply enter our country through its southern borders. Hell, he could even get away with it by walking in wearing a sombrero and a poncho full of explosives.

constituent
06-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Well, our federal government tells us, as a reason behind our current foreign policy, that we have to "fight them over there." They say that all the while leaving our southern border wide open and unprotected. If a terrorist was really bent on "destroying America," he could simply enter our country through its southern borders. Hell, he could even get away with it by walking in wearing a sombrero and a poncho full of explosives.

So their lying to us about "fighting them over there" is a valid excuse for an unconstitutional federal immigration regime that encroaches upon the liberty of all American citizens?

Why are you people so hellbent on destroying all that we have built? What is it that you hate about liberty?

Theocrat
06-07-2010, 01:04 PM
So their lying to us about "fighting them over there" is a valid excuse for an unconstitutional federal immigration regime that encroaches upon the liberty of all American citizens?

Why are you people so hellbent on destroying all that we have built? What is it that you hate about liberty?

No. I'm just pointing out the inconsistency of our current foreign policy in relation to our immigration policy. Logic is not a virtue of our federal regime, unfortunately...

constituent
06-07-2010, 01:06 PM
No. I'm just pointing out the inconsistency of our current foreign policy in relation to our immigration policy. Logic is not a virtue of our federal regime, unfortunately...

I agree with you there 100%. :)

ClayTrainor
06-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Illegal immigration is moral because...

Because of who gets to define what "legal" or "illegal" voluntary private interactions are, under the socialist guise of "public" property aka "American" property.

Zippyjuan
06-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Why wear a sombrero and a poncho full of explosives (in a racial stereotype) and come in from Mexico? The Canadian border is much more open than the one with Mexico so it is incredibly easier to cross- if I was a terrorist and could not get in legally, that is the way I would go. Why is that not an issue to try to prevent terrorists from coming into the country? Because terrorists is not the real issue. And as I mentioned, all the terrorist suspects nabbed in the US so far were in the country legally. Any devices or explosives were aquired here. They were perfectly legal. Finishing the wall with Mexico will not change that.

But since it was asked- here are some of my thoughts on illegal aliens. First, they should not be receiving any benefits- no welfare from the states, no drivers licenses, no in-state college tuition. Secondly, if they commit a crime, they get deported after guilt and citizenship status is determined. I also would be against any amnesty.

What I do object to are laws which would allow the government to stop and question people based on looking like a foreigner or illegal alien and asked to produce papers. That is illegal search and seizure. It would allow honest citizens to also be stopped and checked for no reason. Some who support this are also against any form of national ID to help better identify "us" vs "them"- while expecting some sort of papers to prove citizenship if stopped. And what I most strongly object to is trying to use them for political benefit. Arizona leaders are complaining that illegal aliens are flooding across the border, kidnapping people, and committing crime and who come here just to have more babies and live free of the US government. Polititians are using fear- "we gotta take care of this problem- and I know how to do it for you so vote for me! Those other guys, they are soft on this issue!" "They are here to take away our American way of life!"

This falsely portrays people who look like they are from Latin America or Mexico as criminals and lazy and a danger to the "rest" of "us". The vast majority of people who come to this country illegally are only coming here to try to find a better life than the one where they come from. Immigrants (legal and illegal) have actually LOWER crime rates than those who are citizens. Those getting kidnapped in AZ are people who crossed illegally and are held by those who helped get them here in the first place for randsom- it is not US citizens getting kidnapped. They don't want to "take away" the American way of life- they want to join it.

libertybrewcity
06-07-2010, 06:41 PM

mexicans are people too you know and we all came from immigrant families as well. humans are humans. i don't know why you hate our race so much but no one is superior to the other. you fit the definition of discrimination perfectly.

just because one nation of people is impoverished probably mainly due to our legislation does not make it alright to have the mindset that we are better. if you were injured would you deny help from a mexican just because of their skin color and background?

why do you have so much hate in your heart? freedom applies to everyone, not just whites.

libertybrewcity
06-07-2010, 06:44 PM
however, i do not support the hateful words by the reform leaders either. telling us to go back to plymouth and die? what the hell is wrong with them. they are just as bad as these people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Producerism

not to say i don't agree with some aspects of producerism.