PDA

View Full Version : Angle or Tark?

Agorism
06-05-2010, 02:51 PM
A lot of ppl just want to defeat Lowden, but if you had your personal pick, would you prefer Tark or Angle in Nevada?

South Park Fan
06-05-2010, 03:25 PM
As far as I know, neither of them are liberty candidates. However, I've heard that Sharron Angle has more of a reputation of voting no on everything, so I'll say her.

HOLLYWOOD
06-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Yeah... Robin Titus was the Liberty candidate, But Sharron Angle comes very close. She wants to end the IRS and Audit THE FED.

Danny Tartanian is a Frigin Liberal... A DEMOCRAT... Gesus his entire immediate family has donated to Democrats and they voted for Democrats... his damn mother is a Democrat on the Las Vegas Council. If that ain't enough Red Flags... I don't know what else we need.

DON'T VOTE for LOWDEN or TARTANIAN... both are BIG GOVERNMENT LIBERAL politicians. Lowden is a down right party firster sellout.

VOTE SHARRON ANGLE

angelatc
06-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Back when this race was first beginning, some people who were very proactive in the NV Ron Paul movement told me that Angle was their candidate of choice for the reasons that Hollywood outlined.

Maybe that was before Titus decided to give it a go?

VegasPatriot
06-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Yeah... Robin Titus was the Liberty candidate, But Sharron Angle comes very close. She wants to end the IRS and Audit THE FED.

Danny Tartanian is a Frigin Liberal... A DEMOCRAT... Gesus his entire immediate family has donated to Democrats and they voted for Democrats... his damn mother is a Democrat on the Las Vegas Council. If that ain't enough Red Flags... I don't know what else we need.

DON'T VOTE for LOWDEN or TARTANIAN... both are BIG GOVERNMENT LIBERAL politicians. Lowden is a down right party firster sellout criminal.

VOTE SHARRON ANGLE
Fixed
I will vote for Angle; although Bill Parson is perhaps the best liberty candidate, he is too far off the radar to win.

YouTube - Bill Parson at Searchlight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrr09y17Mlc&playnext_from=TL&videos=dHTzDVGzQXk)

Agorism
06-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Parsons wants service, long term plans for cutting programs (like Rand Paul describes the 5 year Soviet plans), and he wants a "flat tax" because he thinks that's legitimate somehow.

Is Titus more anti-government than Parsons?

Koz
06-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Tarkanian is anti-gun from what I hear.

JVParkour
06-06-2010, 04:29 PM
I think Angle filled out the C4L candidate survey and did well...