PDA

View Full Version : Aimee Allen, Jordan Page - Times Square

IanCioffi
06-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Aimee Allen & Jordan Page will be performing LIVE @ The Liberty Festival this September. > LF2010NYC.com < for more info and tickets.

100% of the ticket sales benefit 9/11 First Responders suffering from Ground-Zero related illnesses. Tickets only $15

Speakers
Keynote - CATHERINE BLEISH
JASON RINK
STEVE SUSMAN
JOHN BUSH
NYC COUNCILMAN DAN HALLORAN
MATTHEW PERDIE
GIGI BOWMAN
ANDREW GAUSE
SABRINA RIVERA
DARRYL W. PERRY
DEJUAN SHEARS, SR.
DAVID SMITH
SCOTT GOLDBERG

malkusm
06-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Aimee Allen & Jordan Page will be performing LIVE @ The Liberty Festival this September. > LF2010NYC.com < for more info and tickets.

100% of the ticket sales benefit 9/11 First Responders suffering from Ground-Zero related illnesses. Tickets only $15

Speakers
Keynote - CATHERINE BLEISH
JASON RINK
STEVE SUSMAN
JOHN BUSH
NYC COUNCILMAN DAN HALLORAN
MATTHEW PERDIE
GIGI BOWMAN
ANDREW GAUSE
SABRINA RIVERA
DARRYL W. PERRY
DEJUAN SHEARS, SR.
DAVID SMITH
SCOTT GOLDBERG

Thanks for the info, I'll look into this.

Jordan
06-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Wow, its always nice to see charitable events like these, especially from the liberty crew. :cool:

***$20 says this thread goes horribly off topic and lasts for at least 100 posts at which point it gets shuffled into Hot Topics.

Tinnuhana
07-14-2010, 09:45 AM
Is there any way I can get the file for the color poster of this event handed out at Webster Hall? I showed the poster to a member of Rolling Thunder, and he'd like to donate even though many of them will be in GA that weekend. I told him I'd try to get the file so he could print out the poster and hand it out to friends and other Vietnam Vets.

Slutter McGee
07-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Aimee Allen thread with out pictures of Aimee Allen. I am dissapointed.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

MRoCkEd
07-14-2010, 11:10 AM
I will most likely go to this.

rancher89
07-14-2010, 05:29 PM
I have my ticket already