PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION!! Grassroots Press release!!!

Thomas_Paine
10-12-2007, 11:15 PM
This started out as a press release for the Walk Across America event tomorrow, and then I thought, HEY! Why don't we just go crazy and start sending copies of this to all local media outlets. It only takes a few clicks, copy and paste! I sent 7 copies of it to the major editors of our newspaper. Everyone has full permission to use this. LET'S DO IT!!!

Dear (),

My name is (Your name). I am a reader of the (your paper) and a resident of the (blank). I would like to share something exciting with you that I think is very newsworthly.
I am part of a Grassroots movement in support of Republican Presidential Candidate Ron Paul. All over the country, over 50,000 people (and growing) just like me are dedicating their time, energy, and money into his campaign on a completely volunteer basis. Why? Because Dr. Paul has a message that we haven't heard in a long time. One of limited Constitutional Government and preservation of individual liberties. He speaks of a humble foreign policy, no nation-building and policing the world, ending the IRS and income tax, and a return to a sound monetary policy. A 10-term Congressman, Ron Paul is a breath of fresh air in the political arena, and is also known as "the Champion of the Constitution." Voters no longer need to choose between the lessor of two evils. Finally, a man of principled integrity that truly represents "We the People". Like so many in this campaign, we are so excited about this freedom message that we want to share it with our fellow Americans. We want to offer hope to them in a time when our policies are failing us and there is a widespread sense of gloom. There is Hope for America! We are working as hard as possible to get Ron Paul elected. Please help us by acknowledging our efforts and hard work. Please write a story about this "Revolution" that is going on across the country. Even send out a reporter to cover our March.

Here are some informative links about Ron Paul and this Revolution that is happening all over the country.

Please watch this video. It clearly demonstrates the desire for change in our country and the fast growing popularity of Ron Paul.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

Also, please visit the Official Campaign Website at www.ronpaul2008.com

I hope that you are a fellow freedom lover. We should all consider the direction our country is headed in, lest we forget what our founding fathers went through to gain our independence.
Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

Sincerely,
(Your name)(Your title if applicable, ex. Asst. Meetup Organizer)

www.meetup.com/ronpaul37

McDermit
10-12-2007, 11:28 PM
I like it. I'm going to use a slightly modified version and invite them to stop by our RP booth at a local festival this weekend.