PDA

View Full Version : Just go back from the NYC RP Party!! It was awesome and Packed!

Falseflagop
10-12-2007, 11:10 PM
This was not the special dinner, this was the party after the dinner were there were at least 200+ people.

RP can and the crowd roared , then RP spoke and gave 3 tidbits that he never spoke before in any speech I say. I am paraphrasing but here it goes:

1) 50% on Congress are crooks and should be thrown out of office

2) The former mayor of this city (RUDY) should never get the nomination/are become president.

3) At the U of Mich rally everytime he spoke about the FED they roared and burned 1 dollar bills!!

Wait for the youtube that someone will post to listen to it in full, but was awesome.

This event probably raised 20k and the dinner probably another 50-60k and this is NOT counted in the online donations so RP rolling in the dough folks !

max
10-12-2007, 11:12 PM
This was not the special dinner, this was the party after the dinner were there were at least 200+ people.

This event probably raised 20k and the dinner probably another 50-60k and this is NOT counted in the online donations so RP rolling in the dough folks !

Wait a minute!!!

Are you telling me that those fundraising numbers don't include money from fundraising events???

are u sure?

Ron Paul Fan
10-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Awesome! But didn't you hear the bad news? Tucker Carlson didn't speak kindly of Ron Paul on Bill Maher's show and all is lost. Even if we raised $90k online and $80k offline today, it's all over because Tucker says so.

At least that's what some would have you believe! I however think the campaign is going strong. And who gives a fuck what Tuckere says? Thanks for the report and it's good to hear the campaign is doing so well! You are a true patriot and champion of liberty!

ronpaulyourmom
10-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Wait a minute!!!

Are you telling me that those fundraising numbers don't include money from fundraising events???

are u sure?

I think there's a good chance that if you enter in a project code it doesn't get included in the progress bar. We could probably test this pretty easily in the wee hours of the night.

McDermit
10-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Wish I would have made the trip. The ex and I planned on going to the dinner, but neither of us ended up going. (we both contributed using the private evening code during Q3 though)

Cindy
10-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Wow! I am soo looking forward to seeing THAT speech!

All is not lost because of one silly comment by Tucker. lol. Not everyone watches Maher on HBO and of those who do, die hard Paul supporters weren't phased and , the reverse psychology he used may work on some, and others, may look into paul out of curiousity and decide, Tucker doesn't know wtf he was talking about.

It will backfire on Tucker further enforcing in those what a whore of the media moguls he is at the end of the day.

Havn't we all learned by now that No Matter what " end of the world" tradgedies people over inflate to befall the campaign, Paul Always ends up coming out smelling like sweet roses and continues to gain support and momentum.

Keep the faith and hope ALIVE and moving forward.

A new day is dawning and Paul's message is the Sun.

So Paul really said 1/2 of Congress should be thrown out because they are crooks huh? That is sooo awesome. I love that guy.:D

Thanks for the report!:cool:

Falseflagop
10-12-2007, 11:28 PM
wait for the youtube, probably Kevin will youtube it, that is the guy who painted the GOGLE RON PAUL on the NYC building rooftop.

Spirit of '76
10-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Good stuff!

I read somewhere about the crowd burning federal reserve notes in Michigan. That's hilarious. :D

andrewgreve
10-13-2007, 12:08 AM
RP can and the crowd roared , then RP spoke and gave 3 tidbits that he never spoke before in any speech I say. I am paraphrasing but here it goes:

2) The former mayor of this city (RUDY) should never get the nomination/are become president.

3) At the U of Mich rally everytime he spoke about the FED they roared and burned 1 dollar bills!!

Sounds like he has fire in his belly! Go Ron Paul!

reaver
10-13-2007, 12:22 AM

I bet the crowd loved that one, right?

RP4ME
10-13-2007, 12:24 AM
I think there's a good chance that if you enter in a project code it doesn't get included in the progress bar. We could probably test this pretty easily in the wee hours of the night.

ooo ooo im not sure we should know ya know?

RP4ME
10-13-2007, 12:26 AM
[QUOTE=Falseflagop;268267]This was not the special dinner, this was the party after the dinner were there were at least 200+ people.

Wait for the youtube that someone will post to listen to it in full, but was awesome.

This event probably raised 20k and the dinner probably another 50-60k and this is NOT counted in the online donations so RP rolling in the dough folks ![/QUO

Thast insane! Thnsk for teh good news! Wow sayng they are crooks - hah - RP getting bolder sassier - love it! He shoudl call them out on this!!!! I just think teh percentage is soooo much higher than 50%. Go Paul go!

synthetic
10-13-2007, 02:03 AM
Was it discussed at the party that CNN and local NYC press are covering the rally this morning at the Grand Hyatt? I wonder how many people are going to be there considering almost no one knew it was taking place.