PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen RonPaulGraphs.com ?!?!

Matt Collins
10-12-2007, 09:52 PM
This site is FRIGGIN AMAZING!

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/

klamath
10-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Yep, he's one of our guys!

brumans
10-12-2007, 09:57 PM
It's perfectly coded. Tons of features, with more being added all the time. A work of art, truly.

ross11988
10-12-2007, 09:58 PM
agreed.

chowda
10-13-2007, 06:15 AM
Thanks guys!

"a work of art" *blush* :)

Chrispy
10-13-2007, 06:31 AM
Okay we got a leased squares regression model, where is our exponential growth model! Take that curve to the stats and show America what we can do in the future.

chowda
10-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Okay we got a leased squares regression model, where is our exponential growth model! Take that curve to the stats and show America what we can do in the future.

It's coming.. I've received the most emails about changing my projection models... I will do it. It's just kinda boring, but I promise... soon... I will start :)

walt
10-13-2007, 06:46 AM
Currently:
[Ron Paul TV] [Daily Paul] [Ron Paul Radio] [Ron Paul on MySpace] [Ron Paul on Youtube] [Ron Paul Forums] [Ron Paul Press Hub] [More Graphs] [Ron Paul Library] [Philly Rally]

This order should be:
[Ron Paul TV] [Daily Paul] [Ron Paul Library] [Ron Paul on MySpace] [Ron Paul on Youtube] [Ron Paul Forums] [Ron Paul Press Hub] [More Graphs] [Philly Rally] [Ron Paul Radio]

chowda
10-13-2007, 06:50 AM
Currently:
[Ron Paul TV] [Daily Paul] [Ron Paul Radio] [Ron Paul on MySpace] [Ron Paul on Youtube] [Ron Paul Forums] [Ron Paul Press Hub] [More Graphs] [Ron Paul Library] [Philly Rally]

This order should be:
[Ron Paul TV] [Daily Paul] [Ron Paul Library] [Ron Paul on MySpace] [Ron Paul on Youtube] [Ron Paul Forums] [Ron Paul Press Hub] [More Graphs] [Philly Rally] [Ron Paul Radio]

I have more links than fit on that line... so the list is generated randomly every time the data updates.

I'm not sure what is significant about your order vs. the random one though?

OptionsTrader
10-13-2007, 06:50 AM
Chowda,

I will have you know that I used your website as an example to a friend, along with sites like the Granny Warriors, and meetup group numbers, alexa stats, google trends, etc etc.

"See, look at this dedication. Do you see the kinds of things his army of informed and passionate supporters are up to? And the campaign just raked in 114 percent increase in donations last quarter in contrast to the decreases Romney, Giuliani, and McCain, all down 29%, 40%, and 55 % respectively. And you hardly hear of this guy, huh? Why do you think that is? By the way the military donations he is getting dwarf any other Republican."

chowda
10-13-2007, 07:00 AM
Chowda,

I will have you know that I used your website as an example to a friend, along with sites like the Granny Warriors, and meetup group numbers, alexa stats, google trends, etc etc.

"See, look at this dedication. Do you see the kinds of things his army of informed and passionate supporters are up to? And the campaign just raked in 114 percent increase in donations last quarter in contrast to the decreases Romney, Giuliani, and McCain, all down 29%, 40%, and 55 % respectively. And you hardly hear of this guy, huh? Why do you think that is? By the way the military donations he is getting dwarf any other Republican."

that's fantastic! The fact that the site can be used as a tool to help the campaign in any way makes every second of effort worth it. Thank you for your efforts.

kylejack
10-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Yes, I've always found chowda to be both a gentleman and a scholar. Best external site of the campaign.

jonahtrainer
10-13-2007, 11:29 AM
I have more links than fit on that line... so the list is generated randomly every time the data updates.

I'm not sure what is significant about your order vs. the random one though?

Really only has to do with traffic flow. I doubt it is a big deal.

Can you pull Meetup stats? Used docs.google.com? Their spreadsheet is pretty cool with API stuff. The guys at rp4president.com pull the stats daily. Ya'll could collabrate on the Google doc.

We need Adam Curry to get his band to donate $100M on Nov. 5th. He could see his political muscle flex in real time. I bet that would stoke his ego plenty.

On Nov. 6th in the werds of SnoopDog "POW!! How do you like me now!"

chowda
10-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Really only has to do with traffic flow. I doubt it is a big deal.

Can you pull Meetup stats? Used docs.google.com? Their spreadsheet is pretty cool with API stuff. The guys at rp4president.com pull the stats daily. Ya'll could collabrate on the Google doc.

We need Adam Curry to get his band to donate $100M on Nov. 5th. He could see his political muscle flex in real time. I bet that would stoke his ego plenty.

On Nov. 6th in the werds of SnoopDog "POW!! How do you like me now!"

I have meetup stats now... check out the menu bar at the top of the page. I don't see a site at rp4president.com is that the right url?

chowda
10-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Several new features! check out the blog.

ItsTime
10-13-2007, 02:28 PM
// over looked sorry