PDA

View Full Version : Digg: Obama's Brother Banned from Britain for Child Rape and Fake Papers

libertythor
06-03-2010, 01:22 PM
http:// digg.com/politics/Obama_s_Brother_Barred_from_UK_for_Child_Rape_Fake _Papers

The article is number one in these search results:
http://digg.com/search?s=Obama%27s+Brother+Barred+from+UK

libertythor
06-03-2010, 01:36 PM
bump

dannno
06-03-2010, 01:47 PM
wow, that's nuts

Zippyjuan
06-03-2010, 01:47 PM
He was questioned but not charged over the incident in Berkshire, it added.

How many of Bin Laden's brothers and sisters are terrorists? Many people have relatives they are not proud of.

Bruno
06-03-2010, 02:07 PM
How many of Bin Laden's brothers and sisters are terrorists? Many people have relatives they are not proud of.

Billy Carter and Roger Clinton come to mind

angelatc
06-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Dayum - Makes Billy Carter and Roger Clinton look downright upstanding!

Imaginos
06-03-2010, 02:19 PM
What the hell?

Depressed Liberator
06-03-2010, 02:23 PM
To be fair, it's only a half brother.

hillbilly123069
06-03-2010, 02:47 PM
That's gonna sting.

peacepotpaul
06-03-2010, 02:52 PM
are those victims represented on ObamaBodyCOunt.org ?

BlackTerrel
06-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Barack Obama Sr left his son when he was two years old and lived most of his life in Kenya, where he fathered a number of other sons and a daughter with three other wives.

His dad clearly got around. I doubt Barack actually knew most of these half-brothers and sisters.

Fredom101
06-03-2010, 03:19 PM
http:// digg.com/politics/Obama_s_Brother_Barred_from_UK_for_Child_Rape_Fake _Papers

The article is number one in these search results:
http://digg.com/search?s=Obama%27s+Brother+Barred+from+UK

Of course he was.

Obama, like most politicians, is an authoritarian sociopath.
Should it be surprising that there are other criminal elements in his family?

libertythor
06-03-2010, 03:45 PM
His dad clearly got around. I doubt Barack actually knew most of these half-brothers and sisters.

I agree. The reason why I am promoting this is that more than half of Digg still beleives that the entire Obama family is supposedly Jesus Christ.

BlackTerrel
06-03-2010, 03:53 PM
I agree. The reason why I am promoting this is that more than half of Digg still beleives that the entire Obama family is supposedly Jesus Christ.

How is that even possible?

When Christ returns there won't be so much speculation. We'll know.

libertythor
06-03-2010, 03:57 PM
How is that even possible?

When Christ returns there won't be so much speculation. We'll know.

Personally I am a Deist, but there is a reason why the bible warns repeatedly of false prophets, and I don't think it meant that it would literally be an Elijah or Jesus wannabe. Many voters really had some sort of religious hard on and faith over "Hope and Change". There was even fainting at the campaign rallies!

And to the religious factions on this board, please don't take this as a flame post. Personally I don't care what somebody beleives as long as it doesn't lead to actions that infringe on the rights of others. In the case of the Obamabots, they are advocating the instauration of government control over our property rights and many details of our personal lives, so I will make light of the idiosyncracies.

furface
06-03-2010, 04:04 PM

What are you talking about? Obama IS Jesus Christ.

1. According to some people he had a miraculous birth (certificate).

2. He can do no wrong according to about 90% of Democrats and 100% of all government employees.

3. He's a Muslim according to lots of people and according to Muslims, Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim.

4. His every utterance is the word of God to the entire world, and if you don't like it, there's a nice federal prison cell waiting for you. Non-Americans get Gitmo.

jkr
06-03-2010, 04:51 PM
see, biLLy BeeR wasnt sooooo bad....

SooperDave
06-03-2010, 04:54 PM
there's no way an obama sibling would ever commit a crime or falsify a document!!! LOL

sratiug
06-03-2010, 04:58 PM

I give up, how many? How many support the Saudi terrorist dictators? How many support GW Bush and company?