PDA

View Full Version : SHOCKER! Angle leads in Nevada Primary!!!

AuH20
06-03-2010, 12:24 PM
She's come from out of nowhere.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0610/38081.html

teamrican1
06-03-2010, 12:27 PM
I see this as good news in that it proves somebody like Peter Schiff can go from nowhere to leading virtually overnight. In terms of this specific race, none of the three candidates is all that impressive from a liberty perspective, so I don't much care who wins. Angle is probably the only one who could lose to Reid though because of her weird Scientology obsession. So I hope Tarkanian wins but not so much I'd send him money.

RM918
06-03-2010, 12:30 PM
We don't seem to have a horse in the race. Well, Pat Boone endorsed Angle at least.

So long as Lowden loses, that's the best case scenario.

TheState
06-03-2010, 12:30 PM
I hadn't looked into this race before.

How is Angle?

she looks good after a quick look on her site.

Supports:
- Auditing the fed
- Eliminating the dept of education
- Private property
etc

AuH20
06-03-2010, 12:37 PM
I hadn't looked into this race before.

How is Angle?

she looks good after a quick look on her site.

Supports:
- Auditing the fed
- Eliminating the dept of education
- Private property
etc

She wants to remove the U.S. from the UN as well. I hope she wins.

I like this as well:

Sharron Angle will work toward making a basket of commodities (metals, oil etc.) as a basis for maintaining the value of the U.S. currency.

HOLLYWOOD
06-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Tea Partier Sharron Angle has changed her views on a few things but she is much much better than those other Liberal Clowns... She also from northern Nevada (Conservative majority and 90 of the state) Las Vegas is all Liberal SEIU/AFSCME/ACORN/AFL-CIO union thugs.

We are all loving to watch Sue Lowden and the RINO corrupt GOP Clowns go down! Another TEA PARTY victory is days away!

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2010/06/03/sharron_angle_poll

PS: I don't know what SALON.com is talking about... GOP Danny Tarkanian is NOT a Tea Party candidate. Tartanian is a frigin Liberal running as a Republican... he's donated to democrats, and his whole family has donated to democrats, hell his mother is democratic politician in Las Vegas.

Someone is mudding the waters