PDA

View Full Version : YOU TUBE: Old Lady Helen Thomas pwns Israeli stooge Robert Gibbs

sofia
06-02-2010, 08:11 PM
You go Grandma!

YouTube - Helen Thomas Mocks Gibbs Over White House's Lack Of Condemnation Of Israel's Act Of War (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6cj86ZWR_U&feature=player_embedded#)!

smartguy911
06-02-2010, 08:18 PM
wow just wow. sucks you don't get to see such video on national tv

DAFTEK
06-02-2010, 08:18 PM
:D

It's funny how the one with the most balls in the US media on this matter is an 89-year-old woman.

Golding
06-02-2010, 08:19 PM
It's funny how the one with the most balls in the US media on this matter is an 89-year-old woman. Funny, but also sad and sobering to know that her time is almost up. And when it is, there will be no one left.

catdd
06-02-2010, 08:28 PM
They say "we deeply regret the loss of life" like, the rest of the sentence goes, "but if you fuck with a truck you get ran over."
There's no doubt the government feels the people asked for it.

Imaginos
06-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Holy cow!
Go Helen go!
It appears to be, even this old lady who is the epitome of liberal/progressive movement is waking up to the sober truth which is Obama administration is G. W. Bush's third term.
True liberal/progressive should be pissed off by now because Obama is clearly not a genuine liberal/progressive.
He's just another actor working for various special interest groups just like his predecessors.

cybloo
06-02-2010, 10:30 PM
"Why didn't you initially condemn it?"

Such a good question, such a horrible response.

Depressed Liberator
06-02-2010, 10:43 PM
wow just wow. sucks you don't get to see such video on national tv

Actually I saw this on CNN since they were broadcasting the briefing, though they never brought it up again.

Though, Glenn Beck ATTACKED her on his show today. That was when I turned the channel, I couldn't handle him anymore.