PDA

View Full Version : What's cooking?

TheFlashlight.org
06-02-2010, 07:06 PM
So... did Karl Rove sell the Elmer Fudd campaign strategy of being very, very quiet? How'd that work for Trey? Don't let the media shut down Rand's voice and initiative with intimidation tactics. A cooling off period is good, but it's time Rand gets back in the positive limelight with some POPULAR and likable positions that invoke passion and loyalty. I'm looking forward to a big summer full of energy. Carpe diem.

Agorism
06-02-2010, 07:28 PM
I don't like you.

chiefsmurph
06-02-2010, 07:36 PM
I like you.

MRK
06-02-2010, 08:19 PM
MRK likes this.

josh.schisler
06-02-2010, 10:42 PM
rand laying low is not necessarily permanent.

i think that he will get back to the media once a controversy arises i.e. the next controversial obama proposal or conway statement.

until then, i think that he would mostly be questioned about civil rights.

rich34
06-03-2010, 06:52 AM
So... did Karl Rove sell the Elmer Fudd campaign strategy of being very, very quiet? How'd that work for Trey? Don't let the media shut down Rand's voice and initiative with intimidation tactics. A cooling off period is good, but it's time Rand gets back in the positive limelight with some POPULAR and likable positions that invoke passion and loyalty. I'm looking forward to a big summer full of energy. Carpe diem.

Rand is fine for the time being. He's ahead in the polls and should and deserves some time off with his family and his medical practice. Rand just has to run a smart race and it's his. No need to get out on national tv any more than he has to..

K466
06-03-2010, 09:23 AM
I agree Rand needs to focus on popular tea party ideas like the read the bills act.

TheFlashlight.org
06-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Rand is fine for the time being. He's ahead in the polls and should and deserves some time off with his family and his medical practice. Rand just has to run a smart race and it's his. No need to get out on national tv any more than he has to..

Definitely good to recharge the batteries and regroup for the general. His workers could keep the updates flowing though, like the update on randpaul2010.com today about Conway getting BP oil stained money. That's a good one.

http://www.randpaul2010.com/2010/06/conways-latest-hypocrisy-takes-bp-cash-while-baselessly-criticizing-paul/

libertybrewcity
06-03-2010, 01:22 PM
recharging, reorganizing, refunding, new member to crew. general election is different from the primary. they probably weren't putting a lot of time into the general since the primary was fairly intense.