PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

ronpaulhawaii
06-02-2010, 05:20 PM
All who helped and encouraged Adam's run have my grateful respect. It was a hell of a run in a difficult district. The electoral results were dismal, but do not reflect the true impact of our campaign. We have connected and activated latent liberty activists. One couple will be starting up a new broadcast radio show on Sunday spreading our message and calling out corruption. Other candidates we have stumped with have been profoundly influenced by our passion and commitment, even joining our campaign. The resignation of the San Juan GOP chair was huge win for the people of San Juan County. Political Pain has been administered and the machine's resources/manpower diverted. We got some great media coverage and have sent shock-waves through the entire corrupt GOP machine here; skeletons are falling out of closets. One third of the Typical Republican Primary Voters saw through the lies and voted for a young man with a... colorful history :D We have woken up many thousands and shaken many more. New Mexico is perhaps the most corrupt state in the union and this campaign has helped the people here in immeasurable ways.

For the r3VOLution's part, The interns we hosted are all raving about how much they learned, and everyone here feels the same way. Everyone who worked on this campaign in any way is now more experienced for the next battles. Connections and relationships have formed that will help us all to increase the pressure on rotten bastards. This is all priceless.

And, we ran friggin Adam Kokesh:eek:. When one considers the Mises family motto, Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito, (which comes from Virgil's Aeneid, Book VI; the motto means "do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."), they might imagine ol' Ludwig smiling in his grave at this run. Adam was the tip of a spear into the heart a deluded jingoistic element in the GOP. He carried the non-intervention plank boldly into the fray, and IMO that was something that needed to be done.

For my part, this race kicked my ass. :o Little is as it seems in the Land of Enchantment. This district is vaaaassssssst, diverse, and possibly the most corrupt in the nation. (On the trail I had started telling people, with a wry smile, "I was a ship rigger before, and I thought that was dirty.") That said, I have just helped run a race in one of the most challenging districts in the nation. My skill sets have vastly increased and improved, the lessons I have taken to heart are invaluable, and my direct experience with corruption has greatly inspired me to, "Do More." Morton Blackwell said, "Moral outrage is the most powerful motivating force in politics" and I. am. motivated :mad:

And Adam, he is going to finally publish his book, has a very possible AM Talk radio slot being discussed, and looks forward to working with the Santa Fe GOP to expand the Liberty Base here in New Mexico.

The r3VOLution continues; Thanks to You!

:)

JVParkour
06-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Awesome post. Thanks for all you do RPH.

phill4paul
06-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Good job. Good fight.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-02-2010, 05:50 PM
I <3 Adam Kokesh

I <3 ronpaulhawaii

I <3 The r3VOLution!

dr. hfn
06-02-2010, 05:53 PM
ronpaulhawaii ftw! adam kokesh ftw! now who wants to help BJ Lawson!?!?!??!

nayjevin
06-02-2010, 05:56 PM
win.

Kotin
06-02-2010, 05:56 PM
It is people like you, Michael, who will carry us to our greatest victories.

Thanks for everything you did.. You are a hell of a patriot.

tpreitzel
06-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Adam did well indeed against the establishment's man ... I'm impressed. Keep up the work as the seeds of liberty have been planted. My association with the Kokesh campaign was minimal and I personally regret not doing more...

Paulitical Correctness
06-02-2010, 06:02 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2680/4406561269_c15277d9f6_o.gif

someperson
06-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Thank you for your dedication, rph :)

Aratus
06-02-2010, 06:31 PM
RPH! RPH! RPH!
Adam has true grit
and so do thee!

robpatozz
06-02-2010, 07:15 PM
To Michael, Adam, the entire Kokesh for Congress army, and all that supported this valiant effort,

Thank you.

Anti Federalist
06-02-2010, 07:33 PM
It is people like you, Michael, who will carry us to our greatest victories.

Thanks for everything you did.. You are a hell of a patriot.

Seconded.

0zzy
06-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Adam Kokesh book? :>

AdamT
06-02-2010, 08:34 PM
to michael, adam, the entire kokesh for congress army, and all that supported this valiant effort,

thank you.

+1776

ctiger2
06-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Well done.

MR2Fast2Catch
06-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Michael, thanks so much for all your hard work. I look forward to seeing what projects will be next for you guys.

FOR LIBERTY!!!

HOLLYWOOD
06-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks too all fo you and the tremendous efforts... it's only matter of time as you have lit the Libertarian fire with many more!

Romantarchist
06-05-2010, 12:06 PM
And Adam, he is going to finally publish his book, has a very possible AM Talk radio slot being discussed, and looks forward to working with the Santa Fe GOP to expand the Liberty Base here in New Mexico.

The r3VOLution continues; Thanks to You!

:)

This makes me happy all over. Go Adam!

MRoCkEd
06-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Good work.

Off to NC-4? :p

charrob
06-05-2010, 03:44 PM
thanks for all your hard work. -sure wish things had gone differently, but hopefully many minds have been changed through all your efforts...

p.s. that speech by Adam in the RP Revolution Rally in 2008 still rings in my heart...by far it's the best political speech i've ever heard (still brings tears to my eyes)... something tells me this light will continue to burn brightly in the years ahead...