PDA

View Full Version : Randy Brogdon for Governor - Oklahoma

Cowlesy
06-02-2010, 01:33 PM
I just had a quick chat with Randy Brogdon. He would be an absolutely fantastic Governor for the State of Oklahoma. He tells me he is polling in a dead heat for the general election, and is closing in on his primary opponent (unfortunately there is hardly any polling data available, I've looked).

www.randybrogdon.com

Thank you for making a generous contribution of $100 to the Randy Brogdon Campaign.

You will be receiving an e-mail shortly with your transaction details.

I am tapped out for donations, but ponied up a hundred bones.

Not sure if it is even possible with all the other stuff going on, but if you can pony up $10 to his campaign, every bit helps. It'd be stellar if we could get ten, $10 donations to match my hundred.

tpreitzel
06-02-2010, 01:51 PM
I just gave him $20. I've donated to his campaign in the past and I encourage others to support these candidates running on a truly republican, i.e. constitutional, platform. Only time will determine if our efforts bear fruit this year or somewhere down the line. Seeds must be planted in the minds of the people.

Cowlesy
06-02-2010, 02:01 PM
I just gave him $20. I've donated to his campaign in the past and I encourage others to support these candidates running on a truly republican, i.e. constitutional, platform. Only time will determine if our efforts bear fruit this year or somewhere down the line. Seeds must be planted in the minds of the people.

thanks tpreitzel!

Brogdon's primary is July 27, 2010, so we have time to give him a boost.

That's $120.00 of incremental funds for his campaign today.

FrankRep
06-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Sen. Randy Brogdon Discusses His Opt-Out of ObamaCare Bill (http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2010/05/randy-brogdon-obamacare-opt-out/)

Oklahoma

YouTube - Randy Brogdon Discusses His Opt-Out of ObamaCare Bill on Fox News (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqp1-TBCpSk)

Constitution Candidates Expand Across States

Thomas R. Eddlem | The New American
20 January 2010

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/2779-constitution-candidates-expand-across-states

Oklahoma Governor: Randy Brogdon

Oklahoma’s two-term state Senator Randy Brogdon first won election in 2002 and has made a career of campaigning for lower taxes. In May of this year, he pushed a 10th Amendment state sovereignty bill through the Oklahoma State Senate. “With its passage today, it will go straight to President Obama and Congress,” Brogdon said upon passage of the bill. “We are telling them loud and clear to end all federal mandates that are beyond the scope of powers specifically outlined in the Constitution.”

Among the first targets in the cross hairs of a Brogdon governorship would be “federal aid” and all the mandates attached to it. “Washington politicians have gone too far. They use the promise of money, or the threats of withholding it, to coerce states into giving up their sovereignty,” Brogdon said, attacking the current Democratic Governor Brad Henry. “Governor Henry praised the federal stimulus package saying it would help our state, but it’s only put us in further financial trouble because the feds dictate how that money can be spent.”

Brogdon will face current two-term U.S. Congressman and former Lieutenant Governor Mary Fallin in the Republican primary. While Fallin has scored well in recent Freedom Index ratings from The New American (90 percent for the current Congress) and poses as a “conservative,” her rhetoric echoes that of the big-government Republicans of the Bush era. “My Administration’s first priority will be to create more and better jobs and lead this state towards long term economic recovery and growth,” Fallin says on her campaign website, as if government can create jobs. No polling data has been released on the Oklahoma Governor’s race as of this writing, but Fallin is presumed to be the frontrunner because of wider name recognition.

Bruno
06-02-2010, 02:07 PM
"I stand firm against the status quo and for the people. My voting record is clear that I support limited government and the expansion of freedom. Examples of my legislation: 10th Amendment Resolution, Firearms Freedom Act, Opt-out of Obamacare, Taxpayer Transparency Act, Opt-out of Real ID, Taxpayer Bill of Rights, Term Limits for state wide elected officials, Ballot Access, stopping the NAFTA Superhighway, and Repeal of the state call for a Constitutional Convention. I hope this helps convince you to support me."

Brogdon was the first state legislator to draft and pass legislation to opt-out of the federal mandates passed down through the Real ID Act. Since his groundbreaking legislation, 32 other states have followed Brogdon’s lead. Through his leadership, Janet Napolitano has declared, “Real ID dead because the states just wouldn’t corporate.”
Senator Brogdon has also been on the forefront against the NAFTA Superhighway. He helped kill a transportation bill that had the potential to erase our borders and destroy our country’s sovereignty, giving unfettered access to Mexican and Canadian truckers on U.S. interstate highways and would have erased Oklahoma’s 11th Amendment rights.

“Governor Rick Perry is going to have to build the largest Texas turnaround ever built in the State of Texas, because the NAFTA Superhighway ain’t crossing the Red River into Oklahoma,” Brogdon proclaimed.
Brogdon continues to fight for the Constitution by authoring legislation of the 10th Amendment Resolution which reaffirms states’ rights; The Firearm Freedom Act that forbids federal regulations of firearms; and The Freedom of Healthcare Choice Act which allows Oklahoma to opt-out of Obamacare. He is currently endorsed by the Gun Owners of America.

Electing a liberty-minded, freedom-loving, constitutional conservative for Governor would be a huge step in restoring constitutional limits nationwide. Please contribute to our Money Bomb on June 10th and spread the message!

Please make a pledge to support a principle-centered leader as Oklahoma’s Governor on June 10th!

Cowlesy
06-03-2010, 06:27 AM
//

donkefant
06-03-2010, 11:45 AM
BUMP

He is having a money bomb on June 10th... please pledge here:

http://www.okoptout.com/

Cowlesy
06-04-2010, 07:52 AM
//

nayjevin
06-04-2010, 07:56 AM
http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=45983

TinCanToNA
06-04-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm blessed to live in Oklahoma. I have two reasons to vote in the coming elections :)