PDA

View Full Version : Jim Greer (ex FL GOP) Arrested

angelatc
06-02-2010, 10:40 AM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-republican-jim-greer-arrested-20100602,0,7350232.story

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Remember how indignant he was when the Ron Paul people started asking questions about the money? Turns out they were right.

specsaregood
06-02-2010, 10:50 AM
More bad news for Crist

Greer was backed for the chairmanship job in 2006 by then-Gov. elect Charlie Crist,

Oh and did they photoshop this guys mugshot or something? Blurred out a coldsore it looks like?
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2010-06/54067714.jpg

TheFlashlight.org
06-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Looks like a creep.

Matt Collins
06-02-2010, 11:49 AM
Glad. Most of the rest of the RPOF need to be in jail too. Although I think that they should actually be sent to prison camps where they can slave away for the rest of their lives paying back their debt to the State government (and thus the People of Florida).

t0rnado
06-02-2010, 01:15 PM
I hope that the coldsores don't prevent him from getting raped in prison.

TonySutton
06-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Glad. Most of the rest of the RPOF need to be in jail too. Although I think that they should actually be sent to prison camps where they can slave away for the rest of their lives paying back their debt to the State government (and thus the People of Florida).

When I was a kid, Florida had road crews out picking up trash on I-75, keeping the roadways clean for tourists. They need to get Greer out there to sweat off a few pounds.

erowe1
06-02-2010, 01:28 PM
What can we do to encourage the FL GOP to reinstate to Paulers it kicked out?

1) They questioned Greer about finances.
2) Greer was involved in getting rid of them.
3) They turned out to be right.

Looks to me like if the rest of FL GOP leadership wants to put Greer's corruption behind them, reinstating the conservatives he was instrumental in removing in the interest of protecting himself might be an attractive idea to them, especially if we can bring that story back up from the dead and put them in a position where they have to explain to the media whether they'll reinstate the Paulers and if not why not.

Matt Collins
06-02-2010, 01:32 PM

Looks to me like if the rest of FL GOP leadership wants to put Greer's corruption behind them, reinstating the conservatives he was instrumental in removing in the interest of protecting himself might be an attractive idea to them, especially if we can bring that story back up from the dead and put them in a position where they have to explain to the media whether they'll reinstate the Paulers and if not why not.
Some of them have left and have founded the FL Tea Party. All the more reason for the GOP to welcome them back in.

newbitech
06-02-2010, 01:34 PM

the party kicked me out of my nascent committeeman seat for my precinct because I signed the loyalty oath with a reference to defending the Constitution. Of course that is speculation, but when I received a call from the chair, I was told that the vetting process was checking to see if I was a registered Democrat prior to my candidacy for committee.

I had no idea what to do or where to go at the time, being a complete noob, and the meetup that got me started basically fell apart after the C4L crap that got spawned when the RP2008 coordinator dropped out of his chair race and endorsed the guy in the thread title.

I wouldn't mind getting back into that process. I'll be looking in to it.

legion
06-02-2010, 03:23 PM
These guys are all crooks. Greer, Crist, etc.

FL GOP needs to be cleaned out with fire.

legion
06-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Victory Strategies...
Lou Pearlman...

Ever wanted to know what happened to all the boy bands? The Florida Republicans... wiki Lou Pearlman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Pearlman

libertybrewcity
06-02-2010, 04:08 PM
are the florida ron paulers gaining ground in the florida gop?