PDA

View Full Version : Dana Walsh releases online vid attacking John Dennis volunteers!

Free Moral Agent
06-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Look at what this corpse called Dana Walsh produced...

KNOW YOUR CANDIDATE (http://blip.tv/file/3666329/)

You gotta be getting desperate once you start attacking your opponent's unpaid volunteers!

Its laughable, because she never backs her attacks with information, just characterizations. I've had the opportunity to volunteer and work with Jun Dam, and can attest that he is a nice hardworking gentleman.

This move will only serve to energize us!

Free Moral Agent
06-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Get involved by volunteering to phone bank for John Dennis at http://volunteers.johndennis2010.com/an/landing

libertybrewcity
06-01-2010, 05:07 PM
bump, i can't believe she did this. what a sad, sad woman. she doesn't live in the district, she is backed by the establishment, and she can't even get more than 10 percent of the vote in the general election. GO JOHN!

Winston Smith
06-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Everything this lady does just makes John look better... i swear. She's making all the WRONG points. JD is too far left? Wow. Does she know she's in San Fran??

libertybrewcity
06-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Everything this lady does just makes John look better... i swear. She's making all the WRONG points. JD is too far left? Wow. Does she know she's in San Fran??

she's in it for the money. she has taken in almost 2 mil and spent the lot of it on consultants, endorsements, and friend's companies.

furface
06-08-2010, 04:51 PM

Does she thinks she's going to win by making fun of that guy (girl?) in the silver bikini and butterfly outfit? Your question about whether she realizes she's in SF is accurate.

angelatc
06-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Does she thinks she's going to win by making fun of that guy (girl?) in the silver bikini and butterfly outfit? Your question about whether she realizes she's in SF is accurate.

She came in 3rd during the last election, behind both Pelosi and Sheehan. Seeing her mock Sheehan and Dennis for saying we need to reach moderates in that district proves she's really pretty clueless.

libertybrewcity
06-08-2010, 06:14 PM
She came in 3rd during the last election, behind both Pelosi and Sheehan. Seeing her mock Sheehan and Dennis for saying we need to reach moderates in that district proves she's really pretty clueless.

100 percent clueless. evil walsh is going down