PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson will PAY YOUR EXPENSES if you come to Iowa!

Matt Collins
06-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Just e-mailed to me.

Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson will be in Iowa July 25th-31st and we need activists! As part of the Ragbrai bike tour, Gary will be biking throughout Iowa during the week. All along the route, the Governor will host events and activities to introduce himself to local Iowans in this extremely important caucus state. In addition to events with Governor Johnson's Our America Initiative (www.ouramericainitiative.com (http://www.ouramericainitiative.com/)), the Ragbrai bike tour is full of concerts and fun things to do.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking part in this exciting adventure. Our America Initiative will cover your travel expenses including gas and overnight stays. Also, if enough people are interested from your state, Our America Initiative can rent a van or bus to ease the burdens or carpooling.

Best,

Tyler Whitney
517-420-3186
tylerdwhitney@gmail.com

Inflation
06-01-2010, 06:07 PM
This sounds like fun! Wish I could go.

Iowa is ground zero for 2012.

Palin will sweep the Iowa caucuses if we don't advertise a superior alternative, and I don't look forward to hearing the wailing/gnashing if that happens.

Matt Collins
06-01-2010, 09:56 PM
This sounds like fun! Wish I could go.

Iowa is ground zero for 2012.

Palin will sweep the Iowa caucuses if we don't advertise a superior alternative, and I don't look forward to hearing the wailing/gnashing if that happens.
Whenever those who advocate gather together in one place, it is always "fun" :D