PDA

View Full Version : Al and Tipper Gore Split Up

Bruno
06-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Hold your tears. Guess he'll be living in that nice house himself

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/01/al-and-tipper-gore-split-up/

Al and Tipper Gore announced today they are getting separated after a marriage that lasted 40 years.

The announcement came in the form of an e-mail message. Friends described the decision as mutual.

“We are announcing today that after a great deal of thought we have decided to separate,” the couple said in the e-mail. “This is very much a mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together, following a process of long and careful consideration. We ask for respect for our privacy and that of our family, and we do not intend to comment further.”

The existence of the e-mail was first reported by Politico. A spokeswoman for Mr. Gore, Kalee Kreider, confirmed the authenticity of the email.

Mr. and Mrs. Gore were a fixture on the campaign trail in 1992 when the two campaigned with Bill and Hillary Clinton in bus trips that took them across the country, as well as during Mr. Gore’s own campaign for president in 2000.

Mrs. Gore, a photographer, was frequently spotted on stage taking photographs of the campaign events and the crowds that turned out to see them.

HOLLYWOOD
06-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Yah missed the rest of the headline...

Tipper Gore Secretively in Love with Twisted Sister's lead frontman, Dee Synder for past 25 years!

In all reality, Al Gore caught sticking his Carbon Credits in a hole, after "mowing the Lawn."

Dee Snider vs Tipper Gore 1984

YouTube - Dee Snider vs Tipper Gore 1984 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veoYcsH7Wrs)

Fozz
06-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Good for Tipper.

angelatc
06-01-2010, 11:28 AM
I suspect there's another woman involved. Back in the day, a friend-of-a-friend in Florida was dating someone from Tennessee. We were never allowed to know who it was, but he sent cars for her and flew her around the country to meet him. We totally suspected it was Al Gore, just by comparing his travel schedules to her unavailability, but we never had any concrete proof.

fisharmor
06-01-2010, 11:39 AM
He's got 100 million in Google stock alone, a Nobel Peace Prize, he gets to be friends with practically anyone, and he has a cult following from whom he can fulfill pretty much whatever desires he can dream up, and a documented lack of scruples.

I'm kind of wondering what took so long.

Bucjason
06-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Rumor has it Tipper's carbon footprint was getting too large...

amy31416
06-01-2010, 11:44 AM
I think it's global cooling....in Al's pants.......

HOLLYWOOD
06-01-2010, 11:45 AM
I suspect there's another woman involved. Back in the day, a friend-of-a-friend in Florida was dating someone from Tennessee. We were never allowed to know who it was, but he sent cars for her and flew her around the country to meet him. We totally suspected it was Al Gore, just by comparing his travel schedules to her unavailability, but we never had any concrete proof.

These narcissistic Clowns think they can get away with anything... because they have scammed the people for so long that their thought pattern places the in the bullet proof from any dumbass act/stunt.

Betcha it was email or that disposable phone bought at Radio Shack, found in Al's luggage. ;)

torchbearer
06-01-2010, 12:01 PM
YouTube - Al Gore Im Serial! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9wmczxnT3c)

bkreigh
06-01-2010, 12:01 PM
I wonder how they are going to spin this so they can blame it on global warming

jsu718
06-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Which one of them gets to keep the internet?

Matt Collins
06-01-2010, 12:27 PM
It couldn't have happened to nicer people either....

Vessol
06-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Al Gore loves the the polar bears so much that Tipper couldn't take it anymore.

anaconda
06-01-2010, 12:35 PM
Maybe Tipper is moving to KY to campaign for Rand?