PDA

View Full Version : PC Correctness, immigration, Christians, you've all been duped!

fedup100
06-01-2010, 10:35 AM
This needs to be pinned and studied by all and especially the christian that does not understand why they MUST vote for a pure constitutionalists in every case.

Our true history is being changed and hidden from us. Here you will finally see some of the truth regarding the Christian religion and the constitution, the role of blacks as intended by the founders in America as well as other religions and heathens.

We are absolutely NOT to allow other religions here or heathens to hold office. The separation of church and state is a lie from the pit of hell.

Rand and Ron Paul both are being attacked be the Christians, the largest conservative voting block in this country. We must try and educate them as well as ourselves to the truth of this country, the christian religion and the constitution.

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/pageviewer-idx?c=moa;cc=moa;rgn=full%20text;idno=AED3683.0001 .001;didno=AED3683.0001.001;view=image;seq=0005

Originally published 1857 - 460 pages

fedup100
06-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks so much to whomever gave the star.

Tend yer biscuits.
06-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Here you will finally see

Where???

BlackTerrel
06-01-2010, 01:17 PM
What am I missing?

fedup100
06-01-2010, 01:35 PM
well, sorry you can't open thos links, hold on, I'll fix it, try this....

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/pageviewer-idx?c=moa;cc=moa;rgn=full%20text;idno=AED3683.0001 .001;didno=AED3683.0001.001;view=image;seq=0005

Zippyjuan
06-01-2010, 01:40 PM
The early Christians were illegal aliens- wandering from country to country. Moses took them out of Eqypt where they were slaves (hmm- sounds like US black slavery and the Underground Railroad- eh?). Fighting against slavery and discrimination against illegal aliens is a VERY christian position.

By the way- there are no links in the first post which is probably why nobody can open them.

I see you have since edited that.

fedup100
06-01-2010, 01:43 PM
The early Christians were illegal aliens- wandering from country to country. Moses took them out of Eqypt where they were slaves (hmm- sounds like US black slavery and the Underground Railroad- eh?). Fighting against slavery and discrimination against illegal aliens is a VERY christian position.

By the way- there are no links in the first post which is probably why nobody can open them.

I see you have since edited that.

Sorry, yes please go and read it, it is a rare thing to find the old books that have not been destroyed or edited.

This should bridge the gap between Christians and constitutionalists if they will read it.

fisharmor
06-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Ok, so the sum of his argument is that the constitution requires oaths, and oaths are religious in nature, and the religion of the founders was (nominal) Christianity... so therefore, the constitution says this is a Christian nation.

Except he probably never read this:

Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform to the Lord what you have sworn.' But I say to you, Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. And do not take an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. Let what you say be simply 'Yes' or 'No'; anything more than this comes from evil."

Christ said that.

This guy makes the same argument as everyone else: let's ignore the texts (both Scripture and the constitution) and supplant it with a bunch of sophistry that support our particular brand of telling other people how to run their lives.

That says nothing about the ecumenical problems with his position. He was writing at a time when it was in vogue to downplay interdenominational differences in order to strive for greater unity. He quite obviously held that mentality.

I condemn that mentality as error. He does not represent me as a Christian, nor do any who believe as he does.

As Frank Zappa put it, words can be strung together in meaningful arrangements to convey thoughts. There are words and sentences that have to be ignored in order to reach this man's conclusions. The people who wrote these things put a lot of thought into what to write, in order to convey their thoughts. When we ignore the words, we ignore their thoughts. And more importantly, ignoring some of the words invites us to ignore all of them.

So his appeals to the constitution are meaningless.

fedup100
06-01-2010, 03:46 PM
But wouldn't that depend on the meaning of the word meaningless as it is used out of context.

One would need to read more than 1 sentence to acquire a true flavor of the syntax of each of the words that are at least 200 years old. :rolleyes:

Old Ducker
06-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Sorry, yes please go and read it, it is a rare thing to find the old books that have not been destroyed or edited.

This should bridge the gap between Christians and constitutionalists if they will read it.

Some of the oldest christian writings that are preserved originals are the Nag Hammadi books, yet they're considered apocryphal.

Vessol
06-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Boy you must really love Jefferson I imagine.

libertygrl
06-01-2010, 04:02 PM

What???? There were NO Christians in Moses time! Moses took the JEWS out of Egypt where they had been enslaved for many, many years. This is a major part of Jewish history and culture.

The Christians didn't come into the picture until many centuries later after Jesus ' death and resurrection. Some of the Jews that were followers of Jesus became the first Christians. There were NO Christians in Moses' time because Jesus wasn't even born yet!

Brooklyn Red Leg
06-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Moses took the JEWS out of Egypt where they had been enslaved for many, many years. This is a major part of Jewish history and culture.

Actually, the Habiru were mercenaries, not slaves. They differed very little from the Hittites in that respect. The idea that they were 'slaves' appears to be apocryphal bullshit as it doesn't match what little still exists from that era.

fedup100
06-01-2010, 06:01 PM
please someone what is the meaning of apocryphal?

After reading most of this, I can see that today's America could never function with the original constitution. We give it lip service, we say we want a constitutional republic like the early one that was limited. Well, yes I thought I agreed with that too.

In order to go back to the original we would have to be a christian white nation with nary a heathen and all of you know its not gonna happen. Unless you do go back to it in that way, you cannot maintain a free republic, it would not be possible. The current population and I am including the so called Christians would never adhere to a real original Constitutional republic.

Well, I am bummed out to say the least and flabbergasted by the writings. Time to face reality, cut the internet off and try to enjoy the few last remaining days of the late great usa.

Things are hard enough without laboring daily to try and restore something that

cannot be.

cheers all

Vessol
06-01-2010, 06:04 PM
please someone what is the meaning of apocryphal?

After reading most of this, I can see that today's America could never function with the original constitution. We give it lip service, we say we want a constitutional republic like the early one that was limited. Well, yes I thought I agreed with that too.

In order to go back to the original we would have to be a christian white nation with nary a heathen and all of you know its not gonna happen. Unless you do go back to it in that way, you cannot maintain a free republic, it would not be possible. The current population and I am including the so called Christians would never adhere to a real original Constitutional republic.

Well, I am bummed out to say the least and flabbergasted by the writings. Time to face reality, cut the internet off and try to enjoy the few last remaining days of the late great usa.

Things are hard enough without laboring daily to try and restore something that

cannot be.

cheers all

He was trollllin'. He be trollinnnn'

fedup100
06-01-2010, 06:07 PM
What???? There were NO Christians in Moses time! Moses took the JEWS out of Egypt where they had been enslaved for many, many years. This is a major part of Jewish history and culture.

The Christians didn't come into the picture until many centuries later after Jesus ' death and resurrection. Some of the Jews that were followers of Jesus became the first Christians. There were NO Christians in Moses' time because Jesus wasn't even born yet!

actually you have it backwards. There were only christians in Moses time. There was no such thing as a jew or a jewish religion then. There was only the first 5 books of the christian bible.

During the lifetime of Jesus there was not a form of religious worship practiced in Judea or elsewhere in the known world which bore a name even remotely resembling the name of the political subdivision of the Roman Empire; i.e., "Judaism" from "Judea". No cult or sect existed by such a name.
Jesus is referred as a so-called "Jew" for the first time in the New Testament in the 18th century. Jesus is first referred to as a so-called "Jew" in the revised 18th century editions in the English language of the 14th century first translations of the New Testament into English. The history of the origin of the word "Jew" in the English language leaves no doubt that the 18th century "Jew" is the 18th century contracted and corrupted English word for the 4th century Latin "Iudaeus" found in St. Jerome's Vulgate Edition. Of that there is no longer doubt.

the best known 18th century editions of the New Testament in English are the Rheims (Douai) Edition and the King James Authorized Edition. The Rheims (Douai) translation of the New Testament into English was first printed in 1582 but the word "Jew" did not appear in it. The King James Authorized translation of the New Testament into English was begun in 1604 and first published in 1611. The word "Jew" did not appeart in it either. The word "Jew" appeared in both these well known editions in their 18th century revised versions for the first times. Countless copies of the revised 18th century editions of the Rheims (Douai) and the King James translations of the New Testament into English were distributed to the clergy and the laity throughout the English speaking world. They did not know the history of the origin of the English word "Jew" nor did they care. They accepted the English word "Jew" as the only and as the accepted form of the Latin "Iudaeus" and the Greek "Ioudaios". How could they be expected to have known otherwise? The answer is they could not and they did not. It was a new English word to them.

libertygrl
06-02-2010, 02:37 PM
actually you have it backwards. There were only christians in Moses time. There was no such thing as a jew or a jewish religion then. There was only the first 5 books of the christian bible.

This is getting very interesting. I'm not saying that I totally believe it yet but I would be open to studying this further if it's historically accurate, of course. This information is available in the online book that was posted in this thread?