PDA

View Full Version : Majority now wants Obama records

lynnf
06-01-2010, 04:26 AM
time for the imposter-in-chief to fess up!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=159317

"Our latest polling shows a majority of Americans – 55 percent – want Obama to release all records relating to his childhood and his education, including college records, Harvard Law School papers, passport records, travel records, and other similar documentation," he said.

"Asked what should be done should it be found that Obama does not meet the qualifications to be president, 59 percent said he should be removed from office, and 35 percent said all bills signed into law by Obama should be repealed," he said.

libertarian4321
06-01-2010, 05:32 AM
I predict Obama will be forced to leave office by late January 2017 based on the success of the Birther movement.

Stary Hickory
06-01-2010, 06:19 AM
Obama has a lot of questions to answer that is for sure.

dean.engelhardt
06-01-2010, 06:51 AM
Joe Biden is a pretty good insurance policy that no one should want to remove Obama.

sevin
06-01-2010, 07:01 AM
I predict Obama will be forced to leave office by late January 2017 based on the success of the Birther movement.

lol. I hope the birthers don't try to take credit when this happens.

libertarian4321
06-01-2010, 07:29 AM
lol. I hope the birthers don't try to take credit when this happens.

You know they will! :)

Carole
06-01-2010, 07:46 AM
I predict a close election in 2012. :)

DAFTEK
06-01-2010, 07:50 AM
Sound like Israel has a blackmail up its sleeve especially after their fuckup on the Turkish flotilla, do as we say or paper please.... :D

Stary Hickory
06-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Well if Obama openly lied there will be hell to pay...especially if it's over the BC issue. I have a hard time believing 100% that Obama has issues with the BC for the reasons many think...I think there are other issues of his past that are gonna come up.

However if it is over the BC it's gonna be ugly because rather than be forthcoming the Obama administration, the leftist(all really) media, and Obama supporters in general have ridiculed and derided any one raising any questions. This was to cloud the issue and prevent any meaningful discussion from occuring.

The conduct of Obama and the group of supporters tells me at the very least there is something to hide...what exactly I am not sure. Certainly his birthplace and the BC is a hot topic, and for good reason. There are a lot of sources saying he was born outside the US, and the fact remains that Obama was not bothered by being called Kenyan-Born up until he ran for president.

Zippyjuan
06-01-2010, 12:33 PM
fact remains that Obama was not bothered by being called Kenyan-Born up until he ran for president.
Can you find me any quotes by him on that?

dannno
06-01-2010, 12:46 PM

By birther movement, you must mean the 55% of Americans who polled correctly in the OP and want to see his records??? Can you even make a coherent statement when the OP completely contradicts the entire intent of your statement, which is to make the birther movement seem like a fringe radical group? Even though the OP says straight up that it is 55%? How much more denial can you possibly be in? What the hell kind of agenda do you have when we as a forum and a movement, who believe in transparency in government actually AGREE with the majority of the public?? How backwards do you have to be and what kind of agenda must you have to disagree??

People on this forum who can't even get a poll question right when 55% of Americans get it right... well I don't know about you people. Sometimes you kind of sicken me. Your lack of transparency that you require for government officials and your faith in the system absolutely astonishes me.

Zippyjuan
06-01-2010, 01:32 PM
A majority saying "Sure- I wouldn't mind if Obama shows his birth certificate" does not necessarily translate into "I believe Obama was not born in the US or is not elgible to be president". Ask "Do you think the cafeteria should serve hamburgers on Friday" and if you say "Sure, why not" does not necessarily mean that you would actually order a hamburger. The poll does not say that 55% agree with the birther movement.

Another recent poll (May 07, 2010):

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Poll14-percent-Believe-Obama-Foreign-Born/2010/05/07/id/358221

Poll: 14% Believe Obama Foreign Born
Friday, 07 May 2010 01:28 PM Article Font Size

In a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, 14 percent of Americans say he was born abroad, according to a report in msnbc.msn.com

• Meanwhile, 68 percent of those surveyed opined that he was born in the United States -- including 48 percent who accurately cite Hawaii.

• Another 9 percent say it's their "best guess" that he was born in this country, bringing the total saying he is U.S.-born to 77 percent.

Obama made jokes about his birthplace last week at the White House Correspondents Dinner.

Another link: http://cbs2chicago.com/politics/birthers.obama.poll.2.1682823.html

1 In 3 'Birthers' Supports Obama, Poll Finds
NEW YORK (AP) ―

Now this is surprising: According to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, about one in three so-called "birthers" - those who erroneously believe President Obama was born outside of the United States - nonetheless approve of the president's job performance.

Are any of you part of the one in three?

Yet it's worth noting that about half of these birthers cast their position as just suspicion, not a firm belief.

Peace&Freedom
06-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Count on Zippy to parse support for Barry producing his birth certificate, the very 'burden of proof' action the entire establishment jumps people on every time anybody so much as mentions it, as non-support for the birther perspective. The root point about the position IS in it pointing out that providing the key proof of being a natural born citizen is HIS burden, not the burden of others to prove a negative.