PDA

View Full Version : BP merged w/ Standard Oil offshoot in 1998, Thanks Rockefellers for ocean disaster!

TheFlashlight.org
05-30-2010, 03:08 PM
It's always been my contention that Standard OIl was never really broken up, as they have a sneaky history of pretending to sell companies, pretending to break up companies, and obfuscating the truly centralized management of the oil empire, which was leveraged into the central banking/private banking empire and control of much of the US intelligence establishment, as well as numerous private foundations, universities, and NGOs. Basically, they are the government, and I figure are more wealthy than anyone on Forbes list by a factor of at least 100. But, more power to them. However, their management seems to suck lately.

So, here's Wikipedia:

British Petroleum merged with Amoco (formerly Standard Oil of Indiana) in December 1998,[27] becoming BP Amoco plc.[28]

So, King David Rockefeller, behind the push for global government, to match his global business empire, has his fingers in BP.

And here's the funny part, heir apparent David Rockefeller Jr is a rich sailing type who has a feel good little environmental group called
SAILORS FOR THE SEA.

How richly ironic that our monarchs want to cap every bit of CO2 that you and I produce, and think of themselves as these righteous Earth warriors, but they are gushing oil into the ocean in the worst environmental disaster in history, and are too incompetent to stop it! Wow, worry about the plank in your eye first, you assholes.

Travlyr
05-30-2010, 04:01 PM
It's always been my contention that Standard OIl was never really broken up, as they have a sneaky history of pretending to sell companies, pretending to break up companies, and obfuscating the truly centralized management of the oil empire, which was leveraged into the central banking/private banking empire and control of much of the US intelligence establishment, as well as numerous private foundations, universities, and NGOs. Basically, they are the government, and I figure are more wealthy than anyone on Forbes list by a factor of at least 100. But, more power to them. However, their management seems to suck lately.

So, here's Wikipedia:

So, King David Rockefeller, behind the push for global government, to match his global business empire, has his fingers in BP.

And here's the funny part, heir apparent David Rockefeller Jr is a rich sailing type who has a feel good little environmental group called
SAILORS FOR THE SEA.

How richly ironic that our monarchs want to cap every bit of CO2 that you and I produce, and think of themselves as these righteous Earth warriors, but they are gushing oil into the ocean in the worst environmental disaster in history, and are too incompetent to stop it! Wow, worry about the plank in your eye first, you assholes.

Excellent post! Those elite bastards days in power are numbered! :cool:

Brian4Liberty
05-30-2010, 07:46 PM
Mergers and acquisitions, oligopolies and big finance. Isn't that what capitalism and free markets is all about? :rolleyes: