PDA

View Full Version : Yes! Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!

hummtide
10-12-2007, 05:18 PM
My neighbors they are a retired military couple with over 65 years in the service combined, I talked to them and showed em video of Dr Paul's message.. they called me over and wanted me to show them how they can donate $1,000 to the campaign. Its little bits and pieces like this that makes this campaign sooo much better and bigger. They also ordered 10 yard signs and 50 bumper stickers, and I gave em 500 business cards to give to their family members and church members... The Ron Paul Alabama movement grows YET AGAIN!

margomaps
10-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Nicely done! Thanks for spreading Dr. Paul's message. That's the way to do it, too -- individually, 1 heart & mind at a time.

Spirit of '76
10-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Awesome!

ItsTime
10-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Thank you for sharing this. Makes me happy

yongrel
10-12-2007, 05:29 PM
It's times like these that call for a very special maneuver...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/golf/06/09/nicklaus.update/Tale-Tigermove.jpg

hummtide
10-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Thank you for sharing this. Makes me happy

Happy enough to beat me by getting 2 married couples, and $2,000 raised? I OFFICALLY CHALLENGE YOU!!! :D

paulitics
10-12-2007, 05:44 PM
very positive.

American
10-12-2007, 05:45 PM
My neighbors they are a retired military couple with over 65 years in the service combined, I talked to them and showed em video of Dr Paul's message.. they called me over and wanted me to show them how they can donate $1,000 to the campaign. Its little bits and pieces like this that makes this campaign sooo much better and bigger. They also ordered 10 yard signs and 50 bumper stickers, and I gave em 500 business cards to give to their family members and church members... The Ron Paul Alabama movement grows YET AGAIN!

Which Video did you show them?

There are so many out there which one did you use?

hummtide
10-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Which Video did you show them?

There are so many out there which one did you use?

I burned a copy of the 10-9 debate where he explains fiscal policy.. they immediately fell in love with it.

I love what the husband Thomas said.. "The hell? You mean to tell me there is someone decent running as a Republican..?" I responded to him "What about Rudy, or Mitt, or Fred thompson".. he replied "Those SOB's wouldnt know what a conservative was if God himself showed up and showed them" Whats scary is he was disenfranchised that he and his wife (registered republicans) were considering voting for Hillary.. so yes folks... WHEW!.. Made it just in the nick of time!

Paulitician
10-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Awesome. Lately I've been seeing stories of more and more of our troops and veterans supporting and donating to the campaign. It's really pumps you up.

You know though, some people on Internet have suggested that perhaps there has been a grassroots effort to lie about occupation--that Ron Paul supporters are intentionally lying saying they're troops and veterans to make him look good. Now, I know that is not the case, otherwise we would have all known about it. But, that doesn't mean Giuliani wouldn't try to pull such dirty tricks (because I'm sure he's low enough to be in contact with people who would be willing to do it). Then news people would be all over it: "Troops and veterans say who would be the best commander in chief with their campaign donations: GIULIANI!"

wgadget
10-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Anybody notice today during the CSPAN interview how many older people called in in support of Dr. Paul...I was encouraged!

sunny
10-12-2007, 06:09 PM

wow hummtide that's awesome! nice work! keep em coming....the dr. would be so grateful i' m sure.

klamath
10-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Awesome. Lately I've been seeing stories of more and more of our troops and veterans supporting and donating to the campaign. It's really pumps you up.

You know though, some people on Internet have suggested that perhaps there has been a grassroots effort to lie about occupation--that Ron Paul supporters are intentionally lying saying they're troops and veterans to make him look good. Now, I know that is not the case, otherwise we would have all known about it. But, that doesn't mean Giuliani wouldn't try to pull such dirty tricks (because I'm sure he's low enough to be in contact with people who would be willing to do it). Then news people would be all over it: "Troops and veterans say who would be the best commander in chief with their campaign donations: GIULIANI!"

As a retired vet of 3 wars, that is about like the Phoney soldier to get my blood boiling. The baptist minister I turned on to RP was a retired three tour veteran of Vietnam.

Delivered4000
10-12-2007, 07:04 PM
Excellent.

hopeforamerica
10-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Anybody notice today during the CSPAN interview how many older people called in in support of Dr. Paul...I was encouraged!

I had a 65 year old woman knock on my car window (as I was getting to leave) to compliment my bumper stickers!

Eric21ND
10-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Holy crap! nice one dude. Hook them up with some of those nice double sided Constitution flyers.