PDA

View Full Version : Evergreen Air: CIA Chemtrail Facility Leaked; O’Riley’s Ties to CIA

hillbilly123069
05-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Didn't quite know where to put this but it's very unsettling.
http://theintelhub.com/2010/05/29/evergreen-air-cia-chemtrail-facility-leaked/

Zippyjuan
05-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Definately a sinister company:

and among other things, flying Bill O Reilly to Iraq.
Unfortunately they did not leave him there. :D

I can't remember the details but that same photo of the inside of a plane was posted here a long time ago alledging that it was a chem trail plane but it was something more normal- I unfortunately don't remember exactly what but something perhaps related to testing plane balance when fuel shifts around. Maybe somebody can recall what it was. There are some creative writers at that site.

If it is outfitted for depopulation purposes and has been in use for years, it is not working.

Ahh- it wasn't too hard to find info on the picture.
http://books.google.com/books?id=iJ2FqbrRqyYC&pg=PA76&dq=inside+boeing:+building+the+777+barrels&as_brr=3&ei=R_IpSr74EISmkATV-7T7Bg#v=onepage&q&f=false
Not in a format I can copy and past so the following was hand transcribes by myself:

During test flights in 1994, the cabin interrior of the prototype 777 was filled with what at first glance looked like aluminum beer kegs. In fact, these 55-gallon barrels contained water. The contents of two dozen barrels in teh foreward cabin and a like number in the aft section were pumped back and forth to simulate shifts in center of gravity that would result from passengers moving about.

Agorism
05-30-2010, 11:43 AM
how is bill o tied to cia?

Zippyjuan
05-30-2010, 12:08 PM
They both have an "I" in their names?

Andrew-Austin
05-30-2010, 12:47 PM
and among other things, flying Bill O Reilly to Iraq.

That would be funny. I can just see him glowering at the locals and marching around like he has some stake in the matter.

Zippyjuan
05-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Looks like he actually went- in 2006. http://michellemalkin.com/2006/12/17/oreilly-in-iraq/
A quick in and out inside the "Green Zone".

dannno
05-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Yes, this is all perfectly normal...

http://theintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Chemtrail-Plane-300x178.png

It's just a frat plane and those are all beer kegs :D

The front area is where all the bitches are ;)

MelissaWV
05-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Yes, this is all perfectly normal...

http://theintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Chemtrail-Plane-300x178.png

It's just a frat plane and those are all beer kegs :D

The front area is where all the bitches are ;)

I've seen stranger interiors on planes, buses, and trains before. I don't really think that this, in and of itself, is "evidence of chemtrail planes." Why would those kegs be located there, precisely, and why would someone even be allowed to get a clean photo?

revolutionary8
05-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Zippy, why on earth do you treat the minimilization of startling facts as if it is your job? Sure, that cute, silly little innocent Evergreen Air is just testing how passengers move about in the cabin, using high-tech water barrells. :rolleyes: It is your coincidence theories that should be minimilized.

For those who are interested more information about Evergreen Air, try Norman Grigg at lewrockwell.com and disregard Zippy's efforts to categorize this as yet another "silly conspiracy theory"---

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w17.html

According to Newsday, Russell DeFreitas, commonly identified as a former “baggage handler” at JFK, actually worked as a baggage handler and/or a “trainee supervisor” in the employ of Evergreen International Airlines, a CIA front company based in McMinnville, Oregon. A TV news report out of Oregon revealed that DeFreitas “trained” at Evergreen's McMinnville facility between July 2000 and May 2001.

As this observant fellow points out, it's odd for a man in his mid-50s to spend the better part of a year “training” for a job he'd already done for a number of years.

Evergreen, in fact, is a direct descendant of the infamous Air America, the CIA proprietary outfit that has been implicated in drug smuggling, covert arms shipments (according to this former Evergreen pilot, the CIA was providing weapons to both sides in various Cold War brushfires), and – more recently – “extraordinary rendition” flights. More than a few Evergreen flights have served as “torture taxis,” shuttling detainees to various destinations in the CIA-operated global torture archipelago.

DeFreitas left Evergreen's employ in May 2001. It's not clear whether he worked at JFK between May 2001 and his arrest last week. But it is clear he worked at the airport in the late 1990s.

According to former Customs Department Special Agent Diane Kleiman, DeFreitas's background means one thing: “He was working at JFK doing drug smuggling.”

“The CIA has always been involved in drug smuggling, and Evergreen or Air America has played a big role in it,” Kleiman told me in a recent phone interview. “When I was working Customs at JFK, we had this huge problem with airline personnel using their secure keys to give unauthorized access to 'sterile corridors' that bypassed Customs inspection. Quite often this involved drug smuggling, and I've got ample reason to believe that Evergreen and other CIA assets were involved in it.”

It's worth remembering that the “confidential informant” who infiltrated the supposed plot to blow up JFK was a convicted drug smuggler. Significant as well is the fact that Jamaat al Muslimeen (JAM), the Trinidad & Tobago–based radical Sunni group implicated in the alleged JFK plot, has been implicated in drug smuggling.

Making matters that much more interesting is the reported fact that JAM leader Umar Abdullah reportedly fought against the Soviets in Afghanistan, a fact that raises the possibility that he, too, was on the CIA's payroll at one time.

I find myself irresistibly reminded of the fact that several members of the terrorist cell responsible for the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993 had been funded, trained, or otherwise aided by the US federal government. The “spiritual leader” of that cell, Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman, was permitted to come to the US in 1990 despite the fact that he was on a State Department terrorism watch list, suspected of involvement in the plot to assassinate Anwar Sadat.

It was Abdel-Rahman's great good fortune that on the particular day he visited the US Consulate in Khartoum in search of a visa, the consular official was absent – and in his place was a CIA operative eager and willing to issue the requested visa.

Funny, isn't it, how things of this kind happen? And isn't it just as remarkable to see that in the alleged plot to bomb JFK, both the putative ringleader and the Confidential Informant had connections to the CIA-haunted narcotics underworld?

Zippyjuan
05-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Is there something wrong with calling BS BS? Sorry if it ruins your day. The article tries to lump unrelated facts together to create a sinister picture.

If, as the article claims, that the set up is for depopulation and has been around for years (the photo dates from 1994) why is the population continuing to grow?
By the way, the original picture is from Boeing- not Evergreen Air. This was part of their certification process in their design and production of the 777.

revolutionary8
05-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Is there something wrong with calling BS BS? Sorry if it ruins your day. The article tries to lump unrelated facts together to create a sinister picture.

If, as the article claims, that the set up is for depopulation and has been around for years (the photo dates from 1994) why is the population continuing to grow?
By the way, the original picture is from Boeing- not Evergreen Air. This was part of their certification process in their design and production of the 777.

Of course not, that is why I am here debating with you. I agree that the article is at the very best, is trying to connect dots that may or may not be there, and at the very worst, trying to confuse people, or discredit the information, ie. misinfo. But I am not arguing about the chem trail planes, or whether or not Evergreen is involved in aerial obscuration programs. I am here calling BS on minimilizing the agenda of Evergreen Air, and your comment about 'they must be evil they flew Bill o'reilley bs. This is the whole point of misinformation/disinformation- it gives the people a reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Dr.3D
05-30-2010, 02:01 PM
The whistleblower known as KrisH provided the Intel Hub staff with documentation to prove his employment at the facility located in Pinal County Airpark in Arizona.
http://theintelhub.com/2010/05/29/evergreen-air-cia-chemtrail-facility-leaked/

Ummm... just what kind of documentation did he provide to prove his employment at the facility?

revolutionary8
05-30-2010, 02:14 PM
Ummm... just what kind of documentation did he provide to prove his employment at the facility?

I have just started listening to the interview with the "whistleblower".

So far sounds interesting. He does speak about Evergreen...

free1
05-30-2010, 07:56 PM
During test flights in 1994, the cabin interrior of the prototype 777 was filled with what at first glance looked like aluminum beer kegs. In fact, these 55-gallon barrels contained water. The contents of two dozen barrels in teh foreward cabin and a like number in the aft section were pumped back and forth to simulate shifts in center of gravity that would result from passengers moving about.

Is that what may have happened on flight 93? Everyone ran forward to attack the hijackers?

Oops! We shifted weight too far forward!