PDA

View Full Version : ***Walton and Johnson*** say they have requested Ron to be on the show.

Seth M.
10-12-2007, 04:56 PM
I listen to Walton and Johnson (http://www.waltonandjohnson.com/), a comedy talk show that is on 950am in the mornings here in Houston. Anyway Tuesday morning they were talking about illegals and Irving, Tx. Many people called in and by chance one of them was a Ron Paul supporter. Walton and Johnson noted that none of the candidates want real reform with the exception of Ron Paul. The caller said they should have Ron Paul on. Walton and Johnson said they have tried to get Ron on but he hasn't replied.

Let's put some fire under the team and get him on this show. They have MILLIONS of listeners nationwide. Troops like them and listen over the net. They are on like 5am to 10am weekdays here in Houston so I know we could squeeze 30min or 10mins or something.. Come on guys lets do this. Sooner rather than later :)

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 04:59 PM
wow.. these seems to happen alot, in which RON gets invited on alot of these radio shows and nobody gets back to them. Not for nothing, why can't Ron just "call in" -- he doesn't have "fly" there... I mean, he can fit like 5 radio shows a day in during the mornings.... I wish he would do more.

hard@work
10-12-2007, 05:08 PM
My guess is that he's slammed. He seems to be on something somewhere all the time now.

rpfreedom08
10-12-2007, 05:25 PM
oh you lucky bastards! They took the walton and johnson show away from my station :( I remember before I was into ron paul they talked about him in a possitive way. Would be great to have him on. They are the completely against illegals, lol so I'm sure they like him alot.

edit: yes this would be great for him as most of the people that don't like illegals like listening to walton and johnson. Funny guys and have a real touch for being correct about the issues (in a very common sense way).

mavtek
10-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Yes Walton and Johnson are everywhere and he needs to get on that show, because progressive's, indie's, repub's, and dem's listen to that show! Especially in the South!

McDermit
10-12-2007, 05:32 PM
He definitely should be doing more radio. He can call in between other gigs.

Valene
10-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Well, I guess it's like he said this morning on C-Span, he's in DC working and voting.

anewvoice
10-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Well, I guess it's like he said this morning on C-Span, he's in DC working and voting.

This is both wonderfully impressive and amazingly frustrating at the same time. The other elected officials have taken it upon themselves to campaign full time and skip out on their job duties (still getting paid of course).

Ron Paul is doing his elected duty AND campaigning and that puts him at a disadvantage.

The more people hear Ron Paul, the more people support Ron Paul.

hummtide
10-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Just keep Ron Paul the hell away from those worthless rednecks Rick and Bubba.. they are an embarassment to Alabama

Smiley Gladhands
11-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Pat Buchanan was on Walton and Johnson this morning. They specifically asked him about Ron Paul, and Pat obviously spoke well of Ron but then said something to the effect of "I don't think he's doing to win the nomination". :(

It's kind of a shame that even those who COMPLETELY agree with Ron's message, and have had to fight against the nay-saying media before in a similar run for president, perpetuate the same mantra of 'he's not gonna win'. Why would he do this to us?

On a happier note, I'm glad to hear Walton and Johnson continue to bring up Ron Paul's name, and bascially say that he's the only one who stands up for what he believes and is fighting hard to save the country. They used to bring up Tancredo quite a bit, but now it seems to be all Ron Paul.

Should we be showing more love to Walton and Johnson since they are such consistent supporters?