ForLibertyFight
10-12-2007, 04:48 PM
What happened to the youtube debate???

jrich4rpaul
10-12-2007, 04:49 PM
it's November 28th

Paulitician
10-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Yeep, postponed until some time in Noverber, because the "big boys" i.e. Giuliani and Romney had scheduling conflicts. If they don't want to show up to this one, good. Didn't McCain accept though? If Fred Thompson accepts, you know they wont cancel it.

JMann
10-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Is that the 'debate' that they had a snowperson asking a question about man made climate change when the Democrats debated? If so, I hope that the Republican candidates take the nominating procedure somewhat more seriously. They shouldn't be addressing man-made climate change, snowpersons, Santa Clause the Easter Bunny, the JKF conspiracy or the fake moon landing.

brumans
10-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Is that the 'debate' that they had a snowperson asking a question about man made climate change when the Democrats debated? If so, I hope that the Republican candidates take the nominating procedure somewhat more seriously. They shouldn't be addressing man-made climate change, snowpersons, Santa Clause the Easter Bunny, the JKF conspiracy or the fake moon landing.

Is that you Mitt Romney?

Adamsa
10-12-2007, 05:11 PM

Wow...

uncle saddam
10-12-2007, 05:18 PM
I think Ron Paul can handle his own against anybody, snowmen, Santa Clause, etc. included.

rpfreedom08
10-12-2007, 05:21 PM
yeah if they give him the freakin time! grrrrrrr

goRPaul
10-12-2007, 05:50 PM
yeah if they give him the freakin time! grrrrrrr

Thats for sure. But hey, I'm loving the fact that the YouTube debate was pushed from Sept. 17th to the end of November. I have faith that if they DO give Ron the time, it'll be his best debate performance. To me, so much of the campaign hinges on this particular debate.

Mckarnin
11-13-2007, 03:34 PM
What happened to the youtube debate???

http://www.youtube.com/republicandebate