PDA

View Full Version : Any use for leftover Ron Paul 2008 fliers?

vegetarianrpfan
05-29-2010, 10:46 AM
I gave the quarter-page fliers out like crazy during the 2008 campaign, but I ended up with a few hundred left over in a box, that I just found during spring cleaning. Because I'm probably going to be moving in the next few months, and because they specifically mention "Ron Paul 2008" and ronpaul2008.com in a few places, I don't see any reason to keep these around for myself beyond sentimental value. I was thinking of keeping a few and recycling the rest, but does anyone want them or know of any useful purpose for them?

These are the ones that say "Hope for America: Be a Part of It" and list his positions on one side, then on the other show cheering supporters with signs and a picture of RP in a denim shirt at home in Texas, saying "Join Us, thousands already have" and mentioning Thomas Jefferson.

If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it. This one seemed the most appropriate.

helmuth_hubener
05-29-2010, 11:01 AM
Just yesterday I put a few of these "slim jims" as everyone called them on a car's windshield with a note "Amen on your bumper sticker, man!" and my phone number. The bumper sticker, BTW, was something like "I love my country, it's the government I'm afraid of". Just wanted to let them know: hey there's like-minded people here and we've got your back. And hopefully they'll look up Ron Paul, go further down the rabbit hole, and get involved in the local liberty movement.

So I think they're still just about as good as before. Good uses? The same as during the campaign! Go to the grocery store and put one on everyone's windshield. Who cares about some arbitrary election cycle? We going to let The Man tell us when we can and cannot spread our ideas?

P.S.: RonPaul2008.com redirects to www.RonPaul.com , a perfectly great up-to-date outreach site. My thanks and congratulations to whoever made that happen. Excellent thinking.