PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen: 80% favor Fed audit

Jim McClarin
05-29-2010, 09:23 AM
Rasmussen Reports
Thursday, May 27, 2010

80% Favor Auditing the Federal Reserve

Eighty percent (80%) of Americans now agree with Congress that auditing the Federal Reserve Board is a good idea, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

Just nine percent (9%) oppose an audit of the Fed, and 12% more are not sure.

This marks little change from December. But it’s up five points from last July when Congressman Ron Paul’s proposal began to gain steam in Congress.

Continue:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/general_business/may_2010/80_favor_auditing_the_federal_reserve

YumYum
05-29-2010, 09:39 AM
99% of Americans would like to see the hole plugged in the Gulf, and 93% would like to see BP clean the Gulf up. Doesn't mean its gonna happen, though.

It isn't what the people want, its what the lobbyists want.

Imaginos
05-29-2010, 12:44 PM
This

Vegetarianist
05-29-2010, 04:51 PM
If we can just get a few senators to make this their #1 issue and constantly talk about it, it's bound to happen or at least expose the corrupted congressmen.

BlackTerrel
05-29-2010, 05:03 PM
This is great. But to be honest I'm a little skeptical. I have a hard time believing 80% of Americans even know what the Fed is.

This isn't an issue like abortion or immigration where everyone and their grandmother has an opinion. I think my friends are on average more intelligent than the general populace and I'd wager 3 out of 4 of them can't speak knowledgeably about the Fed.

libertybrewcity
05-29-2010, 05:37 PM
99% of Americans would like to see the hole plugged in the Gulf, and 93% would like to see BP clean the Gulf up. Doesn't mean its gonna happen, though.

yes, but people are waking up! people are starting to understand the fed's role and how it damages the economy. i think this poll is about 10 percent higher then the last poll conducted a few months ago or last year.